Would anybody like to chat / be friends?? I'm lonely and sad, nobody ever wants to talk to me for long...

Would anybody like to chat / be friends?? I'm lonely and sad, nobody ever wants to talk to me for long. I'd do anything for somebody to just stick around for once....

I don't mind what we talk about or when, but all I want is at least a few friends ugh... Somebody notice me? Somebody give me attention?

My skype: Madoryx

My Discourd: Madoryx #6106

pic is me...

I like your butt.
I dont have Skype, kik?

and another pic.

show tits then maybe

thank you! **blush**

Sadly i don't have kik, haven't got any kind of decent phone .

i'm a crossdressing faggot, no tits. just love wearing my mothers panties espicially

I'm a sucker for pale butts. They drive me crazy. I'm an even bigger sucker for pale tits, in that I like sucking pale tits.

these are my fav panties to wear , they are my moms too

Show mouth

i am not gay

how can i contact you?

read faggot he said DISCORD Jesus reading comprehension

Where dem nudes at?

here's my lil butthole

Nice butthole. Got any pics of it filled up or full nudes though?

>nobody ever wants to talk to me for long.
Why is this, user? You sound like a friendly guy.

If you post your ass with such a sad story you will get only faggots who want to jerk off to your pics and then forget you asap, if you're not a troll accept an advise, post just your smiley face

it's a trap

Want me to cum in your throat OP?

yeah i get that alot... but at the end of the day i enjoy being dirty talked. just wish people would wanna stick around and be friends afterwards. I'm a dirty lil slut when i'm horny , but i still desire friendship outside of that.

I want people to be attracted to me, but i want them to like me too.

Aww

No offense but it seems you want a bit too much, you can't have everything you want in life

>I'm a dirty lil slut when i'm horny
Fell free not to answer but do you have or ever had a boyfriend?

I ll.fuck you like a slut then we can play vidya and be BFF

are you bi or just gay?

Nice ass and the fact that its your moms panties makes it even hotter. Id creampie that bubble butt then take a pair of her worn panties to sniff and jerk off into later

thats a fuckable ass there, lets be friends on skype babe

i desire for a boyfriend badly.

I can show you some of her worn panties if you like.. I like jerking off into her skidmarks the most. and putting them in my face. Either she takes it up the ass too much herself of she has weak bowels, but her skidmarks are so sexy to me, i love feeling them against my butthole. And i've always wanted to be creampied, the cumfarting afterwards would be a dream come true,

Traps are gay

You lost me at skidmarks

that's fine. I'm just quite fucked up it seems...

why make a thread and post nudes if you don't want people soliciting nudes

nice ass but you sound boring as fuck so i'll pass

>i desire for a boyfriend badly.
You actually didn't answer my question

>skid marks
>cum farting

Boner literally just turned to mashed potatoes.

I've not had a boyfriend before.

eh, sorry, when you creampie somebodies ass , that's how it comes back out tho xD

What exactly do you want from a boyfriend?
Affection?
Someone to listen to you?
Sex?
All of them?

all of them yes, somebody to protect and look after me. I'd like being a house wife mainly, cleaning and doing all the cooking, making my man his breakfast and coffee's. make his lunch for when he comes back from work.

I'm weak and messed up, i need somebodies protection and love.

this post is actually turning me on coupled with the pic of dat ass

let me be your daddy little princess

This looks cute from you
Do you think you could ever cheat on him?
By example doing this kind of posts on Sup Forums where you show your ass?

A whore's problem since the dawn of time. Make sure you tell all the other whores the secret once you figure it out. X = stop being a whiny faggot

You must be joking

Show benis

Dude stop.
I can only get so erect.

men come back from work in time for dinner, not lunch you fucking idiot. You can't even understand basic wife functions so how can you be one? You even fail at being a faggot you worthless faggot.

KYS

send bobs and vagene

Enough ass show moar

Yes. In fact, I am a wizard.

Am I going to do alright?

moree?

>I'd like being a house wife mainly
but, you're a man... men can't be wives.

Let's see the whole package then

Tits and timestamp. wtf.

THATS A MANS BUTT