FUCKING SHITLORDS IT'S CURRENT YEAR, GET OUT

FUCKING SHITLORDS IT'S CURRENT YEAR, GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/20/politics/oklahoma-governor-vetoes-bill-that-would-criminalize-abortion/OK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any OKfags in here? It's ironic, isn't it? We vote for El Rato in the primary, yet we're 'fulfilling Trumps dream.'

So what is it, libcucks?

Literally baby murders.

How can they stand for this? Is it just because they wanna get knocked up and be able to get rid of the bastard?

This is the last sentence in manfaces article.

It's desperation and fear.

As soon as cell division starts the fetus/embryo is alive, why can't libtard understand this?

>but teh fetus is alive when it can take care of itself!

By this logic let's kill every disabled person.

How come they are against the death penalty for criminals but are totally ok with murdering innocent babies? Hypocrisy?

I'm torn on abortion. In the ethical sense it's wrong. In the utilitarian sense the majority of babies aborted are black and many handicapped, and while I wouldn't explicitly say this publicly, I support that kind of ethnic cleansing.

If its alive at cell division then tax laws need to be able to be used for that. E.g. i didnt get my period therefore my taxes are different.

Unless it can be declared on taxes its not a person.

You have to behave ethically. Anything else leads to degeneracy whether intentioned or not.

Only the bill got vetoed, so, that article is retarded.

>Welcome to America 2016.

She has a good point, it's not 2015 anymore. Liberalism is so 2015.

Wasn't it veto'ed

I would have waited for those retards whining about increase in welfare in a year

Trump doesn't give a shit about abortion one way or another.

He just said that shit to appeal to rednecks, but it backfired on him and he's been quiet since.

Get used to it whores. Once we have the full communism you bitches are after, your precious bodies will be nothing more than public property to used and abused as the state deems fit.

what 2015 was to leftists, 2016 is to the right
It's about time you guys BUILD WALL, it's 2016 after all

good for them

>most abortion is done by blacks and nonwhites anyways

My biggest issue with abortion is the mental hoops people will jump through to justify killing an unwanted human. If people just called it what it is, killing humans, then I would have zero issues with it considering the demographics. But to try and argue and change the definition and wording of the concept just so you can live with yourself for having an abortion is avoiding reality, and that is what I don't like.

Tulsafag reporting, yesterday I saw a woman with a beard.

No. No and no. Niggers overrunning the country is not ethical. Bad for them, bad for us.

Also cell division doesn't give something rights. That's an arbitrary framework designed to protect your fee fees because fetuses start to look human (but aren't) after a few weeks.

But their governor vetoed the bill. Oklahoma isn't even a Trump state, it's one of those Christian Right states that loves El Rato.

Hats should know better than to talk shit

I think it's a necessary evil. Any woman who wouldn't think twice about killing a baby due to lack of accountability is unfit to be a mother, period.

I think abortion procedures should be accompanied with mandatory sterilizations, personally

>Donald Trump never said anything about abortion other than he didn't think the laws needed changed
>"This is what Donald wanted!"

Gassing the kikes wastes too much gas, and .22 bullets are still being rationed out more tightly than chocolate.

I can't think of a catchy slogan involving aluminum baseball bats, though.

cnn.com/2016/05/20/politics/oklahoma-governor-vetoes-bill-that-would-criminalize-abortion/OK Gov. already vetoed it. Can the legislature override it?

This is how I feel. We already have enough trouble keeping minorities in the minority as it is.

I remember hearing he's against abortion, but is for letting people choose

I was gonna say how horrible this is, but
>White: 72.2%
>Black or African American: 7.4%
>Native American: 8.6%
These numbers seem okay, there don't seem to be a lot of spics and niggers are a minority too

Just whatever you do, DON'T BAN ABORTIONS IN SOUTHERN AND BLACK INHABITED STATES
IT'S A DEATH WISH

MUH DONALD TRUMP MUH TRUMP MUH TRUMP I MUST INVOKE THE BOGEYMAN AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY

Yes they can with a majority vote.

>Trumps dream is to ban abortion

Source?

>my state will never feel the need to take political stances because we're so comfortable
FUCK

THIS
Just consider the amount of dindus that have been prevented from existing thanks to abortion.

Nice fucking link there faggot.

TRUMP IS PRO CHOICE

holy fucking shit people are retarded

why do liberals pretend Trump, who is a fucking Rockefeller New York Liberal, is some sort of far right Religionfag like Cruz?

>can survive on its own

Actually no, most gorilla species would go extinct without conservation efforts

This

In states with a lot of nignogs, they get the majority of abortions.
You do absolutely not want to remove voluntary eugenics. Shit, fucking pay them to have abortions.

How can you idiots justify taking away freedom to perform a medical procedure (one that so happens to prevent more welfare spending)? Small government my ass.

Where u at senpai, were at the auction right now

ebola hurts our brothers too

This. Mary did the veto. Nothing to see here faggots.

>ethical sense it's wrong
>utilitarianism says it's okay

Utilitarianism is an ethical philosophy. Deontology, an opposing ethical system, says it's wrong. Not just "ethically", because utilitarianism finds it fine. Lrn2ethics

if it weren't for people

For what it's worth, the bill was vetoed.

They have the votes to override the veto, though it could be close. The senate voted 33-12 with 3 abstentions for the bill, and they need 32 to override the veto.

Abortion here among minorities is 8 times higher than natives, so it would be stupid to ban it.

I'm sure the same is true for the USA.

What is wrong with abortions?
Give me some arguments

He meant to say he personally finds it morally wrong, while he sees the practical benefits.

Words are just hard when you try to make everything seem like a really deep thing, though

If they go fight gonoebolaids in Africa, they deserve it, desu

Pretty much. Liberal reeeemales feel their actions shouldnt have consequences an that it should be enabled/enforced by the same govt they bitch about.

Liberal logic.

Abortion is premeditated murder, they shouldn't make it illegal though, just make it so the unborn child has to sign off on it as well at the age of 18.

There's really nothing inherently wrong with it, unless it's used to push cultural Marxism.

>don't worry if you make a mistake goy, you can always abort it!

In other words, this

50 million blacks have been aborted since the Supreme Court decision in the 70's.

Can you imagine what America would be like with 50 million MORE blacks? That's more than double what we have now!

Honestly Trump's plan to put Pro-Lifers on the court is fucking horrible. It could destroy this country

It won't happen. Supreme courts rarely reverse rulings especially not on something like abortion.

Is strawmanning this hard a mental illness? What does abortion have to do with Trump?

le autist technicality

They can survive on their own by nature. They only need conservation efforts because of humans

Yet you have religious groups screaming and hollering for this to happen

If they can find a way to do it, they will. And having a bunch of Pro-Lifers on the court doesn't help things

Morality and altruism are for peace times only. Niggers have potential to ruin western civilization and should not be granted in-group privileges by whites.

>My face when she shit on the Governor for being an evil rightist saying WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT'LL GO

I love how every cunt has come out of the woodwork with one shared clear indicator that they are the problem with this country. They project whatever position they don't like onto Donald Trump. While this cunt whines about Trump wanting to ban abortion, that other cunt Glenn Beck is ranting about Trump wanting to expand abortion.

This.

We need to end all prenatal infanticide privilege.

It's only fair we have the right to kill our own offspring for some period of time after birth.

Men should have to want the baby they'll be forced to pay for as well as the women. Economic and social arguments against 'forced' parenthood must be gender blind.

Couples having babies with birth defects that were unidentifiable on ultrasound should have the same access to infant murder rights.

That's not how the court works. Conservative justices are certainly biased and will try to push their agenda when they can, but conservative justices don't try to legislate from the bench. In their mind, what's already decided is set in stone and they won't do anything to touch it. Under Bush we had a republican congress and they certainly could have done something to abortion if they wanted to, but nothing happened. There's simply no strong political will on the federal level to overturn abortion.

Trump is completely leftist when it comes to abortion.
Leave it to a woman to write such an ill-informed, garbage article

Trump doesn't give me the impression he gives half a shit about abortion. He's an economy and business man.

>one issue voters
>in 2016
>don't care if the entire nation goes to hell under shillary and we get involved in 3 new wars and an 80% tax rate for everyone making over 20k a year, so long as their candidate supports abortion, because under bush all abortion was made illegal amiright

If the state wants to ban it, let them, literally states rights. You don't like it, either move or vacation to commiefornia when you need an abobo. States should be able to do whatever they want. A state for every type of world view, and then citizens have a variety to choose from rather than ONLY WHAT LIBERALS AGREE WITH OTHERWISE YOU'RE A BIGOT. That said, I'm pro-choice. I'm pretty much pro all personal liberties. You want to do cocaine, go ahead, I'll laugh when you OD and die but go for it m8.

They only see in black and white, republican or democrat. Saying it's more complicated than that confuses them because their professors didn't cover that.

Niggers are great. They're the #1 killer of niggers.

Irresponsible whores buttmad that they can't murder their child because they weren't responsible enough to use birth control when sleeping around

You mean a man with a beard

90% of these women are black or Hispanic

Whites very very rarely get abortions, because they aren't drooling morons who don't understand how birth control works. Which is a major problem in the black community.

Broken Arrow reporting in.

We have redeemed ourselves

>WHY CAN'T THEY LET ME KILL MY BABIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Same with ,any other issues. They'll just throw it back to the lower court, which can be good.

>How can you idiots justify taking away freedom to perform a medical procedure (one that so happens to prevent more welfare spending)? Small government my ass.

This medical procedure kills someone else. The only good argument in favor of abortion is Peter Singer's one.

Most of those "someones" are future criminals

The most fucked up part of this image is that every bit of it is true. Gorillas really do have IQs equal to or superior to niggers and they really do have strong family values. Kek

logic over feelings

having your feelings come first makes you look like a libtard

This desu. I know it's essentially murder, but in practice it works for the good of society so I'm pro-abortion.

Actually, poodledo has some excellent points. Without Bernie this is basically an all-Republican election.

too bad jews like cruz "le true conservative" are trying to push for anti abortion laws in those states

It's called not pro-choice, but pro-maketheright-choice

Of course abortions need to be legal. It's a medical procedure. But whores act like sluts and abuse the power, and well here we are.

>women not being allowed the right to kill their own children
>a good thing

Pick only one, you fucking shitlords. Women should be able to abort their children 40 years after birth.

Abortion encourages irresponsibility and sexual promiscuity. That's enough to not like it.

better than an extra 50 million nignogs running around you stupid cuck

In practice, the people that get abortion are also the ones that shouldn't raise children.

Was it at the circus?

Libs don't care enough to know the difference between Trump and Cruz. They're all just "muh evil Republicans".

anti-abortion is inherently a feminine ideology

>feelings

People still have those?

That's AN excellent point. The rest is nonsense.

libs and cuckservatives do

Exactly this.

If you get an abortion for any reasons other than rape, incest or endangerment to your life, you probably wouldn't make a good mother and did the right thing by saving yourself and the state the burden of raising a child.

Governor vetoed the bill. Try harder shitlord.

>Donald Trump's dream

Why do people just continue to lie? There's an entire internet of information, you can see the raw quote without any spin, yet they continue to lie

> In the ethical sense it's wrong

>killing an unwanted pre-citizen that no one wants to provide for is wrong because "muh ethic".

> I support that kind of ethnic cleansing

if someone doesn't want/can't support a child we are probably better without it regardless of race and his/her medical condition.
the real loss is that some people don't want/can't support childs, while the society needs to grow.

my opinion is that our future deserve better than millions of citizen born and raised as a "mistake".

yes just like how insurance encourages reckless driving

no one but your druggie cousin likes reckless driving, and certainly insurance doesn't pay in the afterlife

most young people like easy sex and shallow relationship.

Actually, he makes a LOT of good points. Namely that Trump:

- Was a Democrat until recently
- Is just a giant, attention whoring fraud using the presidential race to inflate his already world-sized ego
- Is just manipulating his audience with what they want to hear - Christ that should have been obvious by now. Anyone who can’t suss out this level of ridiculously disingenuous pandering should be shot for the sake of eugenics.
- The Democrats are basically split in this race between a Republican and a Democrat candidate

Stop defending your precious wannabe moron-in-chief. Trump is a god damned obvious idiot. But I'm sort of wasting my breath since this board will literally support someone based on whether they're nominally a Republican or not, regardless of how senseless that candidate is or how unrealistically stupid their proposed polices are. Fucking retards.

Look at this nigger, trying to talk about the god emperor.

I've tried saying this shit but every time I do some Aystralian cunt comes along and says he's a cruzmissile

>mfw Sup Forumstards think this is actually good

>god emperor.
Stop insulting the GEOM by conflating him with every passing fap. That shit's been a common theme on this cancerous board and it's beyond disgusting.

>Gorillas really do have IQs equal to or superior to niggers

The smartest gorilla known has an IQ between 75 to 90; the average gorilla is probably much dumber.

The problem with the abortion issue, in a legal sense, is how swamped it is with ethical beliefs. The facts should be the basis of any legal decisions regarding abortion. The fact is that a fetus lacks a consciousness and an ability to feel pain so an abortion isn't the taking of a human life but the preventing of one. Once you go beyond this it becomes a very personal issue, something that should be tackled on a case-by-case basis. You're not going to fit all these women and partnerships with their multitudes of circumstances and beliefs under one blanket and expect anything positive to come from it. Whether you are for or against it is up to you, but what you think about the issue should only matter if you are the one having the baby. Otherwise you're sticking your nose where it doesn't belong and getting in the way of peoples lives.

I wouldn't be so supportive of abortion if children were always looked after when they were born, but we can't even protect them or serve their needs, so creating a set of circumstances which ensures even more children are born into a world in which their parents don't want/can't look after them then it's just making things worse. Abortion certainly isn't a nice thing by any standards, but it's better than making more unwanted children.

Oh and I really do object to calling the anti-abortion stance "pro-life". It's only in favour of women giving birth and once that has happened everybody fucks off and leaves the mother to deal with it. Sounds more like "pro-arrogance" to me.

Correction: probably the ONLY Gorilla IQ tested had that IQ. Koko's the only one I know's ever been tested. I don't think there are others.

SW Okla reporting in...
Mattress Mary Fallin on the veto tho...

Koko is clearly much, much smarter than the average gorilla. She is like a gorilla super autist child prodigy.