PICKLE RIIICCK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PICKLE RIIICCK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TINY RIIIICCKKK!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

The fact that you had to go and me a total douche-canoe and not just go with the damn meme shows your lack of intelligence that you tout Rick and Morty fans must have.

It's copypasta ya fuckin faggot

Kys...

Even more proof that the lack of intelligence. It's no better than the damn navy seal copypasta.

That's the joke

How fucking new are you?

>Tells user to kill himself
>Secretly wishes he was dead

Or you know, you have not to be American and have an average IQ for your country.

>Considers copypasta to be a "joke"
>Low hanging fruit

t. reddit

>green texting doesn't make you not a newfag
>yfw you don't realize copypasta is satirical
>tfw you're a newfag and you have no face

>Calls user newfag
>Pretends to know the unknown
>Copypasta isn't nor never was funny

This is where you say "I was only pretending to be retarded"

Ok you actually are retarded, nevermind.

REDDIT FAG DETECTED.
SAGING.

You tell yourself that user and maybe, your wish could come true.
Or you could admit that your a fag who pretends to smarter than he actually is.

>being this new

lmao

this haha

>Calls user newfag
>Continues to act like a newfag as well
>Glass houses user

Holy samefagging , just fuck off and stop posting we are all laughing at you.

>Inserts edgy joke
Hope your endeavors to find your wrist cutting razor goes well.

the fact that there's still people responding to this

You just keep going huh? You've proven you are retarded you can stop now.

You continue to assert that you're making a difference by pointing something out. You've neither proven a point or contributed to this thread anymore than you my perceive.

>(you)

>Someone other user

>The user you're looking for

Can't tell the difference because you can't read?

are you stupid? copypastas aren't there to provide a thought-provoking argument, they're just shitposting. if you think that anyone is posting this because they want to let people know how smart Rick and Morty is shows that you're retarded.

Congratulations on coming to a thread that long ago stopped talking about that subject.

This thread is simply eric

samefag

samefag

samefag

>black borders
>impact
>twitter text
>sizzle text

>meme center
\tuo\

I'm curious how long you're going to respond because this is hysterical

until page limit :^)

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A REPLY MORTY!!!

I'M REPLY RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKK!!!

Hah good I figured your autism had no bounds

@746501300
keep feeding me your (you)s :^)

morty! i*breaaaaaap* im an OP morty. i turned myself into an OP MORTY. IM FAGGOT RIIIIIICKKKK

Feeding the autism

@746501731
@746501300
samefig

Did you forget how to source newfag

@746502644
¥doesn't know about @posting
no u

Holy shit real life neetz

@746503528
¥haha get a life lmao
no u

No u neet

@746503528
¥calling someone need on a website whose population is 90% neet

I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about Nothing . Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Nothing NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

post the original banana pasta

where is my special deliverance

pls deliver