Liverpool Thread, intrested to see what comes up

Liverpool Thread, intrested to see what comes up

Bump.... From Liverpool and interested to see if anything comes of this. Easy start.... Nudes of Liverpool girls?

Would love to see nudes from this Liverpool girl.

Moar!

Know her?

Nope, i wish i did

Not sure she still lives in Liverpool or not but she definitely grew up there.

liverpool is too specific, just make it a uk thread

Do you have anymore of her?

Make a different thread then

Who’s that? Looks familiar but can’t tell for certain with half a face.

Only more clothed ones, I’m afraid.

Anyone know anyone from the Wirral or maghull area? Always wanted to see if anyone from Liverpool comes on here and knows the ones I have nudes of

Im from around that area

I'll take them

What's ur address and working schedule lad?

Working schedule? why

Kensington reporting.

That's the Liverpool kensington, not the posh one down south.

Just wondering. What valuables have you got in the house?

Does no one have pictures then?

Any st helens?

Ha ha ha, was wondering where you were going with that

Which area

Same hahah

Keni's posh, it's got a maccies and wethies

Yeah, but I've never shared them as no chance wanting them coming back on me. But with this chat just thought it might be time to, if someone knows who they are... Which is why I asked if anyone is from maghull or Wirral. I'm an old fag though and they're both mum's now, most on here are young and probably wouldn't know them

Surely it would be worth a try?

What's worth a try? Posting them? Nah if someone said, have you got .... from maghull or .... from Wirral, I'll defo post then. Boring I know but they'd all know I was the one who posted them if they got out. Needs to be worth it

Ey ey, calm down, calm down, our Ba'

Didn't see that one coming, really original that, you must be a professional comedian

Only girl I know from Wirral is Siobhan, so it’s worth a shot to see if you have her.

Any Kirkby fags?

She looks fit! Defo worth a try, but no, not got her. Like I said, old fag, so the girls I have are all around 30

She’ll probably be about 32 now I reckon. Ah well, was worth a shot!

Calm down, calm down.

Sorry mate. I wish. Where's she from on the Wirral, don't recognise her?
Everyone knows to search Danielle smith Liverpool don't they? She's a proper Scouse slag who's done the rounds.

Thanks for sharing your ma with us, you must enjoy still sticking on her tits like the little fag that you are

Got some of a girl, 29, from around childwall, got a bit of Asian in her if anyone can guess her name

Not sure, sorry mate. She’s locked her FB down now so hardly any info on there.

blames windows

Anyone recognise?