So yesterday, I made a post showing the 2 shirtless pictures. I said the top picture was of a 9 year old boy...

So yesterday, I made a post showing the 2 shirtless pictures. I said the top picture was of a 9 year old boy, the bottom picture was of a 19 year old man.

I asked the girls/gays of Sup Forums which was more attractive, 22 people said the top picture and 2 people said the bottom one. Meaning 92% of people agreed that the 9 year old's body was more attractive.

In this post, I've included the faces of the people in the picture (I'm the 19 year old). Be honest, who is more attractive judging by the body and face? Is it the top or bottom pics?

No pedos are allowed to answer. No "neither" answers allowed and you can't let age be a factor in your decision. It's about who you're physically more attracted to judging by the pics. (I'm interested in how the brain works so tell me your thought patterns)

>thinking there are girls on the internet
>thinking woman are HERE of all fucking places
just die already you cancerous sack of shit

Gays and bisexuals can respond too, plenty of girls responded yesterday

you're a piss skin, obviously people will choose the masterrace as being toptier

is this the 19 y/o that got choked out by a 9y/o and cried about it? somebody post the cap.

So you're saying the top pics?

Top has a 10/10 body with a 2/10 face
Bottom has a 0/10 body with a 0/10 face

Top guy (or boy), skinny abs, plus the chest size of the lower guy is too small for his hips.

Top= 1
Bottom= 0

Are you saying top then? You can judge the faces too.

bottom pick looks like a 14 yo faggot

consider going full trap mode. you got them wide love handels that bitches have

Well we know your a bottom for sure

Lol, then he bitches about the kid having a six pack, stalked him on Facebook for the shirtless pic, but pussed out of posting the vid because he "didn't want perverts jerking off to him"

To be honest, the bottom one doesn't look 19 either

Well I am, make your decision

hahaha just saying this out loud is just too funny

Let me start by saying that I'm not a pedo and am revolted by the thought of pedophilia
But I'm attracted to the top pics, what's wrong with me?

Top= 3
Bottom= 0

top is such a qt fuggg

it's a sexy boy don't worry it's normal
though his body isn't great since he's clearly using angles and flexing

The top pic of the kid's abs are nice, way hotter than the bottom pic
I feel awkward rating the faces, put given the choice I'd still say the kid has a better face too

Conventionally attractive features. physiognomy that shows trustworthiness(cheekbones, chin), combined with schema of childlike characteristics imposes any healthy individual to want to protect this kid. Maybe you're self-inserting, since lighting and his clothes set you in a certain melancholic-happy mood?
If your benis feels tingly though and have to start your post like this it's a different story lol

like this

It's not normal, I'm not a pedo

I have a boner, I'm just going to click off and forget about it

Top= 5
Bottom= 0

I didn't expect this

This has to be one of the most autistic things i've seen in a while. And i know a lot of autistic people

you just like tomboys and experiencing shame boners. you'll grow out of it

As an exclusive bottom I would nerd to see both dicks before judging attractiveness...

How big is the boys fist?

Top, at least that young fellow will turn out better than you when he is 19

Hopefully, I'm like really really attracted to his body though

OP here, no way could or would anyone lie on the internet

You're supposed to judge looks on the present, not the future.

Hes not OP lol

Top= 6
Bottom= 0

are you retarded?
they're both disgusting and i wouldn't choose either

top kek, that thread...
no way was that shit real

Adorable kid's face+amazing body
Ugly 19 year old's face+ugly body

I'll take the adorable kid, but I'm not attracted to him

Question says that you have to choose.

Top= 7
Bottom= 0

SAY YOU'RE MY BITCH

I just jerked off over it, going to kms

>Top= 6
>Bottom= 0

What's the point of this? Plenty of people would agree "an attractive child is more attractive than an unattractive adult," but what's your point? Sex with children isn't taboo because most people find children unattractive, it's taboo because, accordinto professionals, children in general can't handle adult sexual relationships.

Actually, that's exactly what it is. Pedophilia is an attraction to children, are you saying everyone is a pedo? Are you attracted to the child?

(putting you down for 8-0)

>Pedophilia is an attraction to children,
Obviously, but it's not taboo because of the attraction aspect. It's taboo because degenerate pedos act on their attractions and fuck up children's lives.

>are you saying everyone is a pedo?
Obviously not or I would have used those words

At least the kid puts effort into his appearance, I'll go with the 9 year old

No-one here is arguing that it shouldn't be taboo

It's just interesting how a whole group of people can say that a child is more attractive than an adult when it's taboo. I guarantee no-one would admit it in the real world.

10-0 by the way

>attractive child
2 words that shouldn't go together

you're totally deranged if you think that 90% of the poeple wouldn't call that boy more attractive than you.
>"Look at that little handsome one, trying to pose like a big guy, heh? So cute tehee.
>Why does that weird skinny nerd has such a resting bitch face, eww? Sure he's 19?"

OP this is the shittiest bait I've seen all morning...

I don't think he's more attractive, but I guess I don't get a vote.

I meant sexually attractive by the way

>It's just interesting how a whole group of people can say that a child is more attractive than an adult when it's taboo.

It's only taboo in an in person forum. If you walked down the street and asked random groups of people the same question you would get almost no positive response for the kid. But on a mostly anonymous online board? Sure people feel free to state their actual opinions.

Taboo opinions aren't necessarily rare.

Stop sexualizing the word 'attractive'

The child for sure

How is he attractive but not sexually attractive?

go ahead and give op his pity (you) for his 10-1. Ofc opinions vary. All of this is so godamn autistic

I am OP though, I'm not giving myself a vote it's not objective

Interesting how 90% of people said the kid was more attractive when just seeing his body, but when seeing the body and face it's suddenly 100%

Who is doing the baiting at this point?
>attractive village
>2 words that shouldn't go together

top is literal perfection. i'd fuck him raw.

(of a person) appealing to look at; sexually alluring.
Having qualities or features which arouse interest.

Are you primarily attracted to adults?

Like how a new care is more attractive than a dented car

This does look kinda look like the same kid though. I guess OP has a crush. I'd be worried, but the kid can obviously take care of himself.

You are oblivious to the photographic effect in such cases. Of course, the photo which is better lit, has nice shadows that underline muscles, displays a nicer skin tone, will be more attractive. the other picture is very similar, but darker and less appealing in colors and the posture is not as "inviting". duh!

yeah, but he's just plain sexier. more regular features, smooth skin with no blemishes, lower body fat percentage accentuating his abs, full lips.

And him being 9 doesn't change that?

Top= 16 (100%)
Bottom= 0 (0%)

What is a semicolon and how does it provide you with a definition of both
>appealing to look at;
as well as
>sexually alluring
side by side when describing someones bearing? I'm getting baited so hard here.

Did you just scuff my shoe?

he could be 70 for all i care. his appearance is making my dick twitch. 22 yo gayfag here.

He must be like 4'10 though, surely that would put you off?

Not a pedo either but I'm wanking for the second time

There's no way I would be a pedo.

This

possibly, but you can't tell his height or body proportions compared to an adult from those pictures. if we're talking about those 4 pictures alone then the top ones are more sexually attractive to me.

Alright, you're annoying me.

I've got a video where he's doing sweaty shirtless pullups, I'm going to tease you and not link it.

So everyone is just universally a little bit of a pedo then?

Top= 17
Bottom= 0

Or OP is just bad looking