What would you say in response, Sup Forums? Keep in mind everything she is saying is true and document...

What would you say in response, Sup Forums? Keep in mind everything she is saying is true and document. The British did indeed genocide the indigenous people of Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=pUkW0kWb1x0
baka.com.au/national/beneath-the-black-mask-inside-australias-antifascist-antifa-groups-20160517-gox69s.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We were trying to map the world.

Abbo niggers kill anyone that isn't like them on sight.

We slew them with our guns, bayonets and ship cannons in self defence. We didn't start it.

>they're
I stopped reading after that.

>We didn't start it.
>the aboriginals were the ones who invaded Australia and attacked the British who were already there

>college student doesn't know the difference between their/there/they're OR your/you're

Opinion discarded.

It's one thing to get raped. It's quite another to bend over and beg to get fucked.

But then, cunts can't figure out the difference between those two things either.

Australians fucked chimps to wipe them out and take that land. Do you know how hard it is to get a boner looking at an abo woman? Now, Muslims want to live on that land without knowing the struggle of the first white men in Australia? They would probably prefer being fucked by a hairy ISIS guy rather than make sweet love to the prettiest abo girl there is on that shitstain Island.

You can hate Aussies all you want, but you have to give them respect for fucking these gorillas.

Why don't they get their shit together so they have their own safe land?

> Invaders come in from overseas
> Destroy Australia's culture, seize control of its resources, topple the traditions and governments, turn its inhabitants into second class citizens
> HEY GUYS LETTING IN OVERSEAS IMMIGRANTS IS GREAT LET'S DO IT AGAIN

Don't hate the Anglo because he was smart enough to take what he wanted. Hate the Anglo because now he is too stupid and historically illiterate to defend it.

shouldnt we stop doing "evil" thing rather than justify our horrible deeds by pointing "well those guys did it too back in the time!"

if she thinks taking australia from abbos was evil well then she has to be against immigration to europe too

Seeking asylum? They are seeking hand outs. Millions of rapeugees only tens of thousands of ISIS. Granted there are other factions at work but they have the numbers still. All they bring is need.While the British brought civilization.

>You can hate Aussies all you want, but you have to give them respect for fucking these gorillas.

Only Tranada could say that with a straight face.

Exactly, they threw the first spears, but the dumb pricks brought spears to a musket fight.

Those who are conquered, deserve to be.

Tje fuck thy keep bringing up hjndrede year old shit?

What's with leftists and historical revisionism?

Angry Abbo with internet connection detected.

look at the new ghostbusters movie, they love remakes

If they actually wanted "a safe piece of land" I would have no problem giving them some small part of Finnish unhabited forest with walls around it but that's not what they want so fuck them.

False equivalency. Britain has every right to defend it's national identity from hordes of culturally dissimilar invaders.

>human rights
It is not a human right to go onto owned land, demand welfare (which is taken from people with the threat of violence), and then refuse to assimilate, which is what happens literally 100% of the time.

Fuck refugees, fuck anybody who thinks they 'deserve' help for doing nothing. Charity isn't charity when it's at gunpoint, and anyone trying to take the moral highground for supporting sand nigger invasions is a cuck.

There is literally nothing wrong with genociding savages.

smooth finnbro

>document historical fact is revisionism

>abo's
>people

In fact there's a lot right with it.

The strayan abos are literally subhuman. Don't they have an average IQ of 80? They're even worse than ours, and our abos are pretty fucking stupid

Stop it with the bait.

Abos were killing each other long before anyone else set foot on that land

>Don't they have an average IQ of 80?
That would be higher than most of Africa.

PETROL SNIFFING
E
T
R
O
L

S
N
I
F
F
I
N
G

Many of the people seeking asylum are not in the need of one. They are economic regugees seeking benefits and many governents have aknowledged this and updated their "Safe country" lists.
Even many of those who are genuine war refugees proceed to bitch and whine about every single thing and act like entitled shits atleast around here.

It's closer to 60

Nice one.

the British took an empty land full of emus, roos and stoneage primitives.

NATO countries are 100% morally obligated to receive refugees, since they're the ones who destroyed the refugees' homes.

Kek even worse than I thought. They're mongrel subhumans, you guys should've wiped them all out when you had the chance, just like we should've. A shame we never had our Andrew Jackson

Only cucks make excuses, we took the land with men and steel and turned the dirt into something of value. So 200 years later some stupid bitch can make some stupid post from the pinnacle of human comfort.

If they want the land then they should have to fight for it, just as in the past.

>we did it first, so we should let it be done to us.

What kind of cuck mentality is this? Do you have no sense of self-interest? The indigenous people were unable to effectively resist the superior technology and organization of the British. Australia can easily blow refugee boats out of the water all day every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

But no one today did so why behave like the north korean dictator and punish people for something that happend when they were not even alive?
I always though colletive punsihment is a sign of insane dictators? Again no one alive today had anything to do with that.. so fuck anyone that tries this.

if it's their land they're more than welcome to fight for it

Bringing medicine, literature and technological progress. Holy fuck what a scum. #KILLALLWHITES

>The British did indeed genocide the indigenous people of Australia.

Then why are they all still here bitching about colonization if they were genocided?

Nothing.

She's right.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUkW0kWb1x0

The United Nations Genocide Convention defines it as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".

We did indeed genocide the abbos. It's just there's nothing wrong with genociding stone age barbarians.

My ancestors did in my whole state.

there's not a single aboriginal Tasmanian in the world but for some reason that doesn't stop us having to do some bullshit speech every time we want to speak publically that goes something like:
"we respectfully acknowledge the past and present traditional owners blah blah PC bullshit"

Abos were conquered just like thousands of "civilizations" before them.

>The British did indeed genocide the indigenous people of Australia.
That's wrong, because there are Abbos in Australia today.

dat's right pay reps

see

fucking nuke Melbourne man

Taking away our homes hahahahaha like what fucken caves?

This is a clear sins of our fathers argument. The wellbeing of the British should be put above the wellbeing of the refugees. You did not conquer the indigenous peoples, you do not deserve punishment for things your empire did.

Putting foreigners over your own people is treachery and should be treated as such. What a disgusting opinion to have.

>genocided
>still plenty of abbos left running around

melbourne seems to be like some kind of oslo-sweden, totally alienated to the rest of the country and actual people.

This is the case?

Land I want it period

There is nothing wrong with taking land by force or killing people who can't defend themselves. Pacifism is a mental illness

I'm pretty historically ignorant, besides the Native Americans and their "Three Sisters" farming innovation is their any other examples of "uncivilized"/savage cultures making anything worthwhile?

>americans in charge of reading
>americans in charge of understanding their own language

Pic related

>Land I want it period
you're only gonna fill it with niggers, they will interbreed with the dingeridindus and might create something even worse of a hominid.

Genocide is the best solution to problems. I don't see why it's bad. Apart from when we're genocided.

What do you do when you got roaches? Or mice? You kill indiscriminately.

I don't care about abos and I don't care about Syrians. She can suck my lime-scented dick.

that is a pretty good description, yes

What you can say is this.

In human history, there has never been a mass resettlement of people that has not ended in the deaths of either the settlers or those whose lands were being settled. Why should this be any different?

Challenge her to say "white people need to be exterminated". This will not convince her, but it will sure as hell drive a lot of people who would agree with her sophistry away from her.

It's rather simple really. British explorers were cartographers and modernizers. They explored, mapped, and brought modern technology, architecture, agriculture, western thinking, and so forth.

Yes, at times they did impose religion, exploit resources and indigenous peoples as a work force, but so has nearly every otherexpanding culture. Big difference with the British, they didn't start with the killing, but only did that when attacked. They were also not known for widespread raping and the attempted genocide by "breeding out," see the Iberian conquest of the America's, Moorish and Arab expansion anywhere (probably how the Iberians learned it), Mongols through Asia and Eastern Europe, and American conquest of Philippines and Guam.

Finally, the British were not cruel to their "conquered" people, but instead gave them technology, medicine and modernized methods to succeed in their climate.

While in the other hand, the refugees she proposes we take in want us all to adopt an ideology that would take us back to the 7th century, or behead is if we don't comply.

No thanks, I'd rather be a British colony again.

Oh... you mean the same definition that describes that the Jews are trying to do with white people?

How's the gasoline cocktail, champ?

this, it's like in civilization.
When fighting sweden (which you always must include) you just burn their shitties down and problem solved. Build new ontop or where fitting

>soon Gothenburg

Melbournians are just a bunch of faggots is all

sounds like oslo if you ask me, but there is also where all shitskins,niggers and subhumans reside in pockets

Yeah.

>sjws will celebrate "resistance" like abbos burning down crops and raiding farmhouses to get at white grills
>omg how could you politely ask that boat to return to Indonesia, how barbaric!

>They have no safe home
Most asylum seekers are going to other countries in search for a better economical future, not because they have an unsafe country.
If a "refugee" goes to a country to be safe, but then, while already beeing safe, chooses another country then he is not a refugee, but a illegal imigrant in search of better economical prospects.

>They are simply seeking to share our land
No they are not. They are trying to lie in a made bed. The only thing they want to share is our wealth. Which is nother short of stealing. They do not seek to contribute to our culture, country or achievements. They want to live in parallel societies and not integrate.
The west can not have millions of humans with a mindset straight out of the dark ages.
We don't need them. They have to build something for themselves.

>deny them basic human rights
No western country does that. Every refugee, who is a true refugee, gets asylum.
Every single one.
The problem right now is, that most "refugees" are not real refugees.

Boils on a face that used to be beautiful.

>didn't start with the killing

Can you explain the Opium Wars then?

I would punch her in the face and ask her why she is out of the kitchen

again, just like melbourne

I have it pretty good though, there's only about 3 niggers in my capital city (ok maybe 4)

baka.com.au/national/beneath-the-black-mask-inside-australias-antifascist-antifa-groups-20160517-gox69s.html
wow, it's like european antifa lite

>what would you say in response
Dear conquered peoples.....

The actual Chinese empire was a threat to the British. And last I checked, they had been around a hell of a lot longer than the British empire.

>Europeans were good boys. We dindu nuffin'

Don't get me wrong, I hate Abbos and support colonialism, but don't pretend we did it out of anything else than self-interest.

So? Your point being?

We wanted it glassed long before the first shitskin set foot here tbqh.

Nah it's shit, well it got some nice places. I come from a region where Olso is seriously considered as our arch enemy since.. I dunno older than my grand father etc

If it's for the improvement of ourselfs, including the people. Then I don't give a shit how many we genocide. We'll only be stronger for it for all of the human empire. Which should be all white and asian anyway

yeah I'm cool here too. They don't come here.
But of late I've seen swarms in the nearby town which was all norse just a few years ago.

This cannot fly. Actually out in the field a lot part in oslo, to try and get an overview of reality.

And man there are so maaany illegals here

I don't understand how either of those points have anything to do with my post.

I also don't think that the Chinese were a threat to the British at the time, maybe to their outlying colonies but the British had a superior navy and their ironclad proved that at the time by fucking up almost every ship the Chinese threw at it.

Are these immigrants going to leap us 60000 years into the future like we did the Abbos? They can fuck off then

Literally everything is false
>They have no safe home
There are many muslim countries which aren't wartorn and aren't as densely populated as many european countries. Don't try and tell me the UAE couldn't afford to take them all and then some
>Asylum seekers haven't persecuted anyone/commited genocide
Wat are the Paris and Brussels attacks?
>They are simply seeking to share our land
No, they are seeking to gain an unfair advantage over natives by getting everything handed to them on a fucking silver platter. That's not how to integrate a foreign culture into a new society
>And yet the Government has the audacity to turn them away
They are letting hundreds of thousands in you absolute mong.

Clearly they didn't do a good enough job

hmmm you might end up having to do a Brevik although I assume its not THAT bad yet

I suppose soon we'll all be doing Breviks when the race-war comes - something I look forward to eagerly

This.

I can forgive a typo, not knowing the difference between there, their and they're once you're over the age of 10 is unforgivable.

>>Asylum seekers haven't persecuted anyone/commited genocide
>Wat are the Paris and Brussels attacks?
You're retarted, right?

The aboriginal population was decreasing at the time of british contact because they forgot how to make fire

The aborigines themselves died primarily from disease, the British took great pains to try and protect the natives

In the end it was just a matter of a superior society meeting an inferior one and the inferior one getting assfucked

There was a mass extinction of abbos in Tasmania that they never really recovered from, poisonous alga bloomed and piles of dead fish washed up n the beaches. Being abbos, they didn't stop to wonder at what might have killed the fish, just gave thanks to the dreamtime fumes and gorged themselves

Notice how she says the British committed genocide 'against us', as if she herself were Abo or her history was contiguous with the Abo because they are both 'Australians'.

Leftism is a disease.