Saw ex of 7 months yesterday. Still madly in love with her. We discussed possibility of getting back together...

Saw ex of 7 months yesterday. Still madly in love with her. We discussed possibility of getting back together. She admitted she has 'been' with 15 guys (i have been with 1 girl). Also said her iPad got stolen and some of her 'near nudes' are out there on the internet now. Stings like a bitch. I wanted to get back together so bad. Now I don't know what to do.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/08/rooting-through-garbage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't

Fuck dude. I dont get. Why do guys do this? She doesn’t give a fuck about you, why do you want to get back togeher?! Do you hate yourself?

I don't know man. I still have strong feelings for her. Had she not been with so many other people, it would have been all alright.

If you were Chad I would advice you pump hard and dump.

But since you are Virgin Beta, run for the hills motherfucker.

similar boat, OP. Girl from a few months ago I fell for really hard and she blocked me cos her life was 'too messed up' and couldn't deal with romantic shit.
Her neighbour tells me yesterday she has a bf now I'm like.
Not too messed up now hey? Wonder why I wasn't worth talking to again when I have other way hotter and more successful girls interested in me yet I still feel like I wish I couldve been that new bf of hers. wtf. what a little slut bitch.

You think I haven't smashed when we were dating?

You're still a pathetic beta

She must really love you to need 15 cocks in 7 months to try getting over you. You should propose

Don't be immature op lol just bc she's been fucking a lot of people doesn't mean you shouldn't like her
That's what women do

Run. A. Fucking. Mile.

Her ‘statistics’ will kill your soul.

>what a little slut bitch

Remove the word bitch and this is EXACTLY how you’re behaving

Read this:
therationalmale.com/2011/09/08/rooting-through-garbage/

Then go back and read all of "year one"
therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

women fucking a lot of guys is a huge turn off. but if you want to be with a disgusting whore, do as you please

if you get back together the same thing will follow.
kys faggot

>15 guys
Ignore her or tell her to fuck off.You are high on hormones and you probably havent met/fuqqed enough girls by now so you think she is irreplaceable/unique/special. Rest assured,she is not. Man up and you might be able to fuck her first before she fucks off. That is a girl suitable only for fucking,not emotional investments. 15 dicks my man,15 dicks.

Thats FEET of dicks put inside her.

Femanon detected. And captcha VERY related.

OP here. I guess you guys are right. Going no contact on her now. Hopefully will forget about her soon.

screw you with your fake thread, faggot

Godspeed son.
You will not regret this.

post pictures

I deleted everything I had on her immediately after the break up. Emails, photos, videos. Threw away her gifts.

Forget all that shit. Get back with her. Used pussy is good pussy.

So what, she can be yours again.

Build a time machine and go to ten years from now when you built the bridge and got the fuck over it.

Look dude, emotions hurt. We all get it. It's four chan, everyone here is hiding from some internal bullshit in one way or another. But that's life. You take what you can get and you find happiness with it or you move the fuck on in an endless pursuit of some constantly redefining definition of "perfection" that you'll absolutely never achieve.

It hurts, you grew up like a dainty little princess thinking you'd have complete and utter possession over some girl and she'd never do anything naughty ever with anyone ever except you. While you frequently masturbate seven times a day to every slut you can find on the internet, INCLUDING to threads like "pics you shouldn't share." Stop being a fucking hypocritical pansy and come to terms with the fact that people are people and they're going to do shit. What matters is who she is emotionally committed to. You're never going to find some virgin that's never slept with anyone else or done anything "dirty" and if you do, and try to trap her down forever so she never tries anything but you, then you're a fucking monster that's just imprisoning someone for your own selfish pleasures.

This hurts. Changing your perspective hurts. if it was easy then everyone would do it and not be so butthurt like you are. But it's hard. So man the fuck up or just cry about it but don't expect people to give a shit when you made your choice and that choice was to be a bitch because your fairyland world of living alone on and island with a woman is a fucking schoolboy's irrational dream concocted due to an overexerted fear of abandonment and rejection.

whatevs

This.

But she has, so it's not all right.

Yes it does. She's a slut. Dump.

THIS.

And THIS.

And THIS.

And DEFINITELY this.

WIN for sure, OP.

Pic DEFINITELY related. Download it. Save it. Live it.

Captcha: Mozart Fermata