A respected violence researcher has declared that the Cologne sex attacks show German men have forgotten how to fight...

>A respected violence researcher has declared that the Cologne sex attacks show German men have forgotten how to fight, and it’s a good thing.

>However, immediately following the remark Baberowski, who is a historian at the Humboldt University in Berlin, said “thank god” that German men no longer know how to stand up for themselves or face violent conflict.

>He claimed that is was good that German men relied solely on the state to take care of them and protect them. He claimed that the New Years’ attacks were a failure of the state to protect its citizens and that if the government can’t guarantee that safety then the confidence the citizens have it it will be shaken.

archive.is/6YPNv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HbjF-XVOmM
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/ende-der-entwicklungshilfe-noch-immer-fliesst-geld-nach-china-11043481.html
archive.is/yke3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's what people, and especially women, voted for. So I don't see a single reason why I should risk my health for any of them.

See, that's so typical of any swed cuck to say.
I read that statement so many times, it's kinda creepy.

All I have to say is Germans and Sweds are biggest cowards in Europe. Girls ask for help yet you cucks don't know how to fight, you are just weak.

yes they deserve it but it's also keeping your nation divided.

He's right though, you can't save people who don't want to be saved.

Their will be a lot of innocent blood painting the streets red again.

Thank you progressive left for bringing the victims of the next genocide directy to our front lawn.

enter captain save a ho

But that swede cuck is right. I won't beat the shit out of dozens of shitskins, just for random whores. Can't get a proper boyfriends to protect you? Tough shit.

"good thing were together in NATO with these militaristic backwards muricans"

you might want to relearn and take a baseball bat to that man

He has a point though.

You cant have western government give women the power to vote, manipulate them into voting in leftist marxist shit along with a police state that crushes down on white men, have the country flooded with third world shitskins cause muh feelings, cover up their crimes for nearly a year, support pushing pro refugee propaganda and then magically expect white men to pick up the slack and fix their mess.

Why would any white men defend their women when on average they constantly stab us in the back?

HOW can we fix this?

That's a lie, they don't ask for our help. Everytime a man brings up immigrant rapes for example, it is women who attack that person and calls him racist. After some hooligans beat up those moroccan street kids in Stockholm there was a huge campaign from swedish women about them being strong independent women who don't need no swedish men. Risking your life for them is nothing but the ultimate cuckdom.

The thing is, among white germans. None are left to be considered as a worthy mate. I mean, what girl would find an emasculated, skinny, sensitive faggot attractive?

Honestly Germany, it's your fault that girls have no choice but to either to love arab/black cock or go to self defense courses.

These jews saying this stuff they are so dark I don't think they can be considered human any longer. What's really sad is that the guilt tripped german think the same.
Anyway, if I were to press the button to end all jews' lives I would genuinely feel nothing, knowing that even if I caught innocents in the middle, a plague upon humanity has been eradicated.

got you covered swedebro

kek. Well, I wouldn't even bother with depressed women who had no sex in 20 years hence their eternal hatred on men. Girls I hang out with are generally life loving and in touch with reality. A man is a man and should act like a man, if a bitch is a bitch. A man puts a bitch in her place, not the other way round. Though Sweden and Germany apparently thinks differently and thinks that being a man and in touch with masculinity is considered savage.... LOL

revolution when

>Honestly Germany, it's your fault that girls have no choice but to either to love arab/black cock or go to self defense courses.

Yet its not just Germany its all over the West resulting from vilifying white masculinity and raising/educating boys like girls

Meanwhile shitskins got a pass for everything because "muh exotic culture"

I find it a bit perverted to brainwash white boys like this and expect them to be someone completely different when they are adults

Western World: Agressive Behaviour is a sign of weakness!

Islamistan: Agressive behaviour is a sign of strenght!

That is the fundamental difference of liberal weak cucks and the rest of the world

Heh most younger German friends I have don't give a shit as long as they're out of trouble and have a good job so they don't live among Arab fucks (since Arabs are very low socio economic class usually, at least the retarded portion).

And no, if I saw a crime happen on the street I would stay out of it. I would not want to get arrested and potentially have my future thrown away and not finding work because I wanted to help someone fuck that. It's what the people voted for after all, I'm content with the way my life is going not content where the government is going but what can I do?

Soon...

Not where I am from, Russians are generally men and will be men. Haha, to think my ancestors deemed your ancestors worthy opponents during WWII. Now you are just a bunch of whiny self-pity losers. Russia did their share of fuckery during the war, do you see us crying and turning into cucks. Kinda funny the other day I spoke to some girl from Germany on tinder and she wanted to leave her country because she hates native Germans being pussies but has no desire to date niggers.

Europa hat erwacht

>manipulate them into voting in leftist marxist shit

Don't even have to manipulate them. Women have become genetically leftists through evolution.

This is why white people are dying.

Don't worry you cucks, we'll repopulate the continent during Trump's Tenth Crusade. You r-selected rabbit pussies were holding us back, anyway.

Exactly right

>meanwhile in Poland

It's a sign of weakness since even if you practice self defense you're likely to get punished in some way by law.

i don't see any white people

lets face it: even if we were cucks we are still too poor to attract niggers, there is reason why they want to go to Germany or Sweden for easy life

This is some next level cuckery, holy shit. Even defending a fellow citizen is now wrong in Germany's eyes.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, Krauts. Had something like that happened here, we would have ganged up on the scum and beaten them with lead pipes. And no, this is not just wishful thinking, I've witnessed people resort to violence for lesser transgressions.

>because she hates native Germans being pussies but has no desire to date niggers

Easy to play the pussy card when you were raised to walk around egg shells with double standards all over the place. Safe your insults for legit cucks who proudly live the lifestyle and not people who tell you why things got this bad.

As for german women theyve been bred to resent their own culture/men and history so theres no real surprise here

>Don't worry you cucks, we'll repopulate the continent during Trump's Tenth Crusade

You are worse off than Europeans when it comes to the Millennial Generation. You wont do shit

these cunts better be careful what they wish for. these fucking warmongers.

>refugees welcome, me so virtuos
>now pls both of you males fight for me
>so I know who to mate with

still, interacting with females can be nice. just think about their feminine ways and their nice smell.
I hate my limbic system so much.

#Remplaced #Shame #WhiteKnight #PussyWhiteman #WeWuzNordic #MomaMerkel

All white german men are in Norway fishing.

Im reposting it on my local "fascist" forum. all I can do at the moment

Some fail to understand it's not acceptable to be weak and coward like Germany and Sweden.

I am glad their loser offspring is getting bullied by migrant children in schools.

I love the idea of weak people being humiliated. Kinda the time I used to beat up kids and steal their lunch money. Greatest Euphoria rush ever.

Western society: Defense is offense, you filthy pig! Submission is peace and diversity is strong!

Much more accurate.

All they want is ficki ficki 24/7 with european girls and kill anyone who don't suck Allah dick.

It's not about money since they poor to begin with, they simply know only death awaits them here.

Wow, you are cuck.... Just.. Wow.
No comment.

I feel bad for German women that they don't have any real men left.

>estonia
>talks about others being bullied

how about you stop sucking Putin dick and become a wealthy self-sufficient nation first before you talk about others being cucked.

>I feel bad for German women that they don't have any real men left.

It's the monster they have created

I am actually pretty rich and Estonia is doing quite good for itself after occupation in just 2 decades. Quite commendable.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HbjF-XVOmM

Actually guys turning soft and becoming more bitches than bitches (girls)
Hardly anything related to girls honestly. Oh right, you are from Austria. Guess that guilt thing is quite common too? kek

you got no idea how fucked we are. school system is fucked in all ways possible, parents are fucked with money stress and bad education and no culture, work is fucked with regulations, work is fucked with female standards, our leader is a traitorous bitch, even VW is fucked.

still have to pay taxes, health ensurance, car insurance, rent, greece and portugal, 96bil for fugees, GEZ and half of EU. Plus reparations for WWII to the anglos and holohoax people. As well as social security for the roaches, gypsies and single moms over here, and also for the part of their family that lives abroad in turkey. and also development help for whole of africa and half of south america.

almost 70% of my salary goes to the state, 20% is insurance and rent.

DO YOU REALLY think I care about the whinings of a bitch that brought all of that over me via voting left and opening their legs for the antifa exclusivly. WHY WOULD I care about somenone that never showed the DECENCY of reflecting their own behavior.

in this pic is all you need to know

lol crying weakling. Sorry, I am just not used to pity weak men. I guess it's in my slavic proud nature. Nothing a weakling like you wouldn't understand.

I read that and I saw was "I am a cuck, I am a cuck, I am a cuck, I am a cuck, I am a cuck"

>Plus reparations for WWII to the anglos

If white German men fight to defend their women they would be instantly turned on by the same people they were trying to protect. They would be labeled as a racist, a bigot, islamphobic and whatever other label they feel like to demonize the poor sap that was just trying to do what was right. When the government, the courts, the media, the police and the people you're trying to protect are against you, why risk it in 2016?

>they need a fucking bulletproof reason to get into a fight

Jesus christ you people are faggots

Half a century ago that would have been grounds for a massive civil war.

70%? Holy shit, you're getting fucked hard.

Unconditionally protecting women is white knight cuck behaviour.

Don't think police force will handle over 3 mil white pissed off germans? Coppers couldn't tackle cologne rapists, so I don't see your point.

Your problem is that white people are far more segregated to each other than niggers and muslims ever will. So that's your weakness.
You have no spirit, you have no unity, you are loners and socially scared.

Of course the governement will bully you.
Silence is the state of acceptance. one single person will be easily put in jail, 1000? A bit of a challenge. over 100,000? Kek, Merkel will have to enforce martial law and shoot at you but if even that happened. You will show how you hate it and still continue. But you won't, because you are weak and cowards so nvm my post.

Yea Swed, rape is perfectly acceptable. It's just I am that insane to think it isn't. Yes Sweden, you are tolerant and open-minded.
So very.

Ironically you fags constantly berate us for our guns and now you need them desperately, goodluck with your invasion.

fine, that's your chance to formulate an advice.
I'm listening.

I don't even know how much more, considering we had to pay for WWI until 2012 nad we didn't even really lose that one.

>Risking your life for them is nothing but the ultimate cuckdom.
truth. They can't handle that in their minds. They have to little self worth to understand why anyone would do this. You would have to play huge mindgames in order to make them appreciate

income tax is 20-50%, sales tax is 19%, add some minor shit like oil tax, champagne tax, insurance tax, kindergarden fees, dues, tariffs, speeding charges and you are easily at 70%

He's right that we've forgotten how to fight.

Mass rape like in Rotherham would normally result in the group who was being raped taking some kind of revenge action, but that didn't happen.

The state has power, and it uses that power to stop whites from organising and defending themselves from invasion.

>slavic proud nature

>Estonia
>slavic

Back to russia, pls.

>%20 sales tax

Wtf man just move

Nah, I have a cute eesti gf, house, lots of money
>Born and raised
So I don't see the point going somewhere from my home kek
Go watch enrichment in stratford you britcuck and worship islam.

Why does everybody, including /pol, only talk about cologne assaults at NYE?
Dont forget that this shit happened in a dozen cities all over Germany and some other yurop cities too.

Yeah taxes are insane, what many forget to mention is that your employer also pays taxes for your income.
In reality, your employer pays around 100% more for what you finally get.
(I.e. your employer actually pays 3000€, after his taxes you get ~2400€ and then you get taxed again and get out something like 1500.)

Nobody wants to emmigrate to your shithole and even if they did you would just rob them blind anyways :^)

Dude, just move to a different country! What's the point of suffering in Germany?

Midwestern Germans in the USA are the same. I think it's sort of a German / Lutheran thing to virtue signal all the time. They're great people, but part of it is the culture, and the way Lutheran women look at things.

this.
>2400 --> 1500
500eur tax
400eur public pension pot

and you'll never see any of that pension money ever again.

taxes really are like 110% here.
on top comes inflation 5% and negative interest -2..3%

Cause when I rolled the dice in which country I get born I lost horribly.

Though Germany is nice, speaking of the landscape and all.
Also all of my friends (who are actually good people and good friends for ~25years now) and family live here.

If I´d pack up and leave them on their own devices just so I could live a better life somewhere else, I´d be no better then the "refugee" social parasite.
Ok maybe I wouldnt drain the welfare, murder, rape and try to bring the country down....

No, I´ll be one of those tards that stays and fights until it is foreseeable that there truly is no hope left. And then I try to evac all the people I like.

>Thinking that being Russian makes you a tough guy

Koli heaga Sillamäelt tagasi Ivangorodi, tibla.

Next time a liberal German makes a cuck comment just tell them "if you're ancestors thought that way, you would not exist today."

>dach
kek

Go easy on Poland bro. It's called white flight, and it's been happening for 60 years in the u.s.

>In reality, your employer pays around 100% more for what you finally get.
this plus we forgot public pension

>~2400€ --> 1500€
400€ income tax
200€ health insurance + soli
300€ public pension

you have to pay into the public pension pot, if your not self employed and it's like 300eur each month on top.
don't think you'll see any of that pension money ever again. It's just a state-organized scam.

Someone needs to create a game where you're protecting German women from refugee zombies by shooting them. Like Dan bilzerians new game

>Our ancestors were vile and insane scum, muh horrible things they did (insert list here).
We would be in way better place if they did the right thing back then. Now I have to do the right thing.

You cant argue with cucks or leftists. They dont respond to reason.

>pension money ever again. It's just a state-organized scam.
I´ve never thought I would see that money again, I´ve always suspected our gubmint fucks up terribly during my lifetime.
Apart from that the biggest issue with it is that you get less out then you paid in.

If everybody would spare for their own retirement instead of paying for the current generation of retirees (?) everybody would have more money in the long run.
The loosers would be the current retirees and the people who already paid xxyears into the pot.
Though I´d gladly would have wasted 20years of payments if we got a PR system (personal responsibility).

>We would be in way better place if they did the right thing back then. Now I have to do the right thing.

greentext fucked up...

Don't worry. I am sure the Syrian migrants are good at fighting

Of course you are better at fighting when there are no consequences to your actions

Actually that is the thing I´m least worried about.
If yurop gets uncucked by some mememagic they wouldnt have the slightest chance.
Even if they were all undercover IS members and they smuggled tons of guns more into our countries then they already did.

Arabs cant fight for shit and have been BTFO nearly every single time they were involved in direct combat.
IEDs, ambushes, vastly outnumbering etc. that they can do, but for direct combat they are too cowardly.

This also triggers me everytime I think about....
>Fucking ALP/ANP/AFP afghans. Always crying and hiding if they didnt try to lure us into an ambush.

I can easily kick your ass I am sure. Most of you brits can't put up a good fight hence you are cucked.

Not forgotten how to fight.

Imagine being swarmed by 20 sandniggers at once and you punch the shit out of a few of them.

You will either die this night or the neo gestapo comes to your house the next day.

Forth riech here we come!

>I´ve always suspected our gubmint fucks up terribly during my lifetime.
I think it's at least possible enough to factor it in.

> people who already paid xxyears into the pot.
these are fucked anyway because when the majority of this group finally enters retirement age at 75, their monthly paid out pensions are going to be taxed with an income tax. just like a salary. that's already planned.

hah, what I also forgot is the tax you pay on inheritence, which is 50%. YES, 50% on what was already taxed with 70%.

and if you inherit a house, its worth is going to be estimated by the state. and after that you have like 4 weeks to pay 50% of the estimated worth of the house to the state.
you may have to sell your parents house to pay the tax.

the process is the same if you inherit a business. For example a little bakery that your family owns since 1850 or so.

96 billions for regufees. my. ass.

WOW bro! Well said.

Someone needs to create a game where you're protecting German women from refugee zombies by shooting them. Like Dan bilzerians new game

even china gets 400.000.000 euro from us each year for development

HA wot

The thing is that even before this shitshow Germany had big problems around the corner.
Our whole welfare state is built on the principle of unlimited growth, every generation MUST be bigger then the one before.
For example:
6 People provide for 1 (welfare, medical, retirement costs etc.)
The next generation MUST be 36 people, otherwise there wouldnt be enough people to pay for the 6 people of the previous generation.
And then the next one must be 216 people.
And so on and so forth.

It isnt and wasnt sustainable in the longrun, never was.

So in the best case scenario this current shitshow with unlimited migration was planned as a stopgap measure for a short time so that our welfare state doesnt crash down just yet.

Though instead we got even more leeches and problem makers.

And Isreal gets two submarines every year for free.

I haven't forgotten how to fight in fact I study it every chance I get, but don't expect me to lift a single finger to save the life of some whore who voted for the traitors who allowed these scum to invade our nations.

>2008 Deutschlands offizielle Entwicklungshilfe (ODA) für China netto 321 Millionen Euro.
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/ende-der-entwicklungshilfe-noch-immer-fliesst-geld-nach-china-11043481.html

yeah, ok. might be a bit lower now.

of which one costs 600 mill officially
I mind you O F F I C I A L L Y

I read somewhere that one has already been sunk.

i don't need these little semitic shits to suck my aryan blood out of me, I need them to fuck off. fuck of you little shites.

Our country would be heaven without the payments for every stupid shit and every fucking leech.

1970 every kid has a smile on their face. 2011 half are just staring at the camera like a bunch of inbred out of place idiots.

>It isnt and wasnt sustainable in the longrun, never was.
for the most time I believed this was a result of the short sight of some idiotic politician, but now I more and more believe it was absolutely planned that way to create problems down the road. boomers should have a nice worryfree live, our generation is to be dumbed down, riddled with all kinds of shit and generally helpless and without orientation.

but I'm not going to play along
>not yet kameraden, not yet!

>archive.is/yke3M

Is being German just cringe: the nationality?

>Protip: Yes

They're not "random whores", they're German women and children and you are failing your ancestors and your nation. And don't bitch at me about Rotherham blah blah, I'm a girl and I'm trying my best to fight the plague we have here but it's very hard when "men" like you pass us off as whores and others bleat about #notallmuslims