A board to connect people from all countries and talk about culture/language/tips/etc

>a board to connect people from all countries and talk about culture/language/tips/etc..

>everyone is racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit we have differences I don't want sub human muslim shits in my country just as you wouldn't want abos in your country.

For a white supremicist country you're awful judgy.

>2017
>He isnt racist

It's a racist website that then allowed people to see what countries they're posting from.

All spics are fucking subhuman even in this shithole called eastern europe we don't behead each other but those redskins have stone age mentality.

Niggers are fucking stupid they remind me of polacks.

Gooks are autistic and soulless.

Krauts should be murdered.

England should take over Europe.

kek

you're the most racist cunt

We are all doing it in pure banter spirit, my white friend. Nobody on Sup Forums is actually racist, not even the deranged I am Greek poster.

+1

i am racist, i hate niggers and sandniggers

I'm only racist against Russians and Krauts tbqh

this desu

It's mostly banter. I actually enjoy all of the Latin American and Asian posters on here because I can learn more about their unique cultures and perspectives. Of course, Finland will always be my favorite.

>Sup Forums - international
>everyone organizes into generals and makes completely irrelevant garbage blogposts about their bowel movements

Very rrude

>people are honest on the Internet
No shit, Sherlock. Why do you think Eurocucks try to hard to limit freedoms (tm) online?

>be american
>shart in mart

VERY clever post
upvoted

le safespace man

you all like to turn the rhetoric around lately and tell Sup Forums to fuck off to their safespace
but you're trying to make Sup Forums into a safespace right now

personally I don't give a shit about "free discourse" or whatever because the level of discourse and discussion on Sup Forums is and should be low because it's a fun shitpost board

Those lads you're replying to don't have to leave to anywhere else, they are our friends just as everyone else here is

>>>/africa/

youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k

I'm not racist, it's usually just the "die whitey" circlejerk, the far-left that unironically want Russia to rule the world, or Sup Forums that posts here for some reason.

Go back to Sup Forums.

The far left doesn't want Russia to rule the world what the fuck are you talking about

Go back to Africa.

>England should take over Europe.
Why, so that you donĀ“t have to go far to clean english toilets?

Far left is butthurt about Russia and calls them racists and homophobes.

>England should take over Europe.
You're retarded.

I notice in every thread that people are peer-pressuring themselves to be racist (especially on the generals), but when we're having a talk on more unusual topics, actually related to the purpose of the board, they tend to drop the racist personna and respond with thoughts of their own.

Basically, Sup Forumsacks are shilling for racism to be the norm, and they win on a pure surface level

I hate France and everybody in it.

I can be nice to a black man and still don't want to have millions of them in my country.

>bunch of black people carrying luggage and bags
>all wearing summer clothes, probably tourists
>"this is what paris looks like, wake up sheeple!"
not too convincing

>t. minister of tourism

I am not racist my Argentinian friend