What does Russians think about Finns?

Would you date a Finnish qt and what would your Russian parents say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7343nXyGS0s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peculiarities_of_the_National_Hunt
youtube.com/watch?v=iVCCI0P6XXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumb I wanna know

no finnish aryan would date a subhuman slav

lol/ Finns are mongols, you fucking cretin. shoo shoo

This coming from a Muslim of all people

Finns are cool, we have many finns here in Saint-Petersbourg, because Finland is basically a suburb of SPb, they are usually drunk as hell and dressed in white&blue clothes.
Russian parents wouldn't be against this, that's for sure.

My whole village would like to fondle her on wedding night. 3

If by Finnish qt you mean a girl and you are not talking about a man or a man in a dress, then yes. Parents would not be against it at all. Finns are good people.

>t. mohammed

youtube.com/watch?v=7343nXyGS0s

LOOK HOW MUCH RESPECT PUTIN COMMANDS

THAT GUY CAN BEARLY HOLD HIS SHIT

LOL

ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC

FUCKING WITNESSED

why finland police fuck eesti man???

Really? I thought that Russians parents would not want their sons to date Finns.

Why would you think that?

Would you date a Somalian guy? What would your Arabic parents say?

Putin has the best body language. Only Trump comes close to defeating it.

Cause of your war history and in Sweden people consider Finns as lower class ppl so I figured maybe you feel the same way. And cause of your conservative culture, I could imagine that your parents wanted you to date Svetlanas instead.

>because Finland is basically a suburb of SPb,
Dream on, slavshit

>Trump
>good body language
A bad intrepetation of Mussolini

Fucking savage, why the hell did you even created this thread? Only for this retarted suggestion? You won't even try to give birth to some retarted joke about mongols, seriously? It's beyond me, it's the most pointless thread in the history of board, bastard, even this weirdo brit who posts Natalia threads every day is better like you, oh die fucking already you piece of shit in your shithole of a country
fucking animal
fucking beast

Winter War is not really as remembered because of the GPW overtaking it in importance.

no competent parents would have a problem with breeding upwards.

Yeah, that's pretty much the exact anti-trump official party line. But he still runs rings around the competition.

I didn't say he wasn't the best of the options

What is it like to date a Russian man?

Is it worse than dating a muslim?

I think most people either don't care or like Finland. Then again I guess their perception of them was shaped by movies like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peculiarities_of_the_National_Hunt

Here in St Petersburg people travel there a lot and it's a good gateway to the rest of the Europe.

To my observation, there have been 3 stages of Winter War in Russian memory.

>1. It didn't happen

>2. It happened and USSR won clearly without taking many casualties, the Finnish claims are blatant lies.

And finally, after coup in Ukraine and noticing that many of the Soviet divisions used in the Winter War were made of Ukrainian conscripts:

>3. It happened, it was a total loss and the timid Finns underreported the number of enemy killed.

Kek

3-1
3-1
3-1
3-1
RUSFAGS BTFO

Den glider in

6-1 NEVER FORGET

More like nobody cares except those who go to Sup Forums. I had no idea that Finns are so proud of that war despite losing clay before coming here.

visst, om domare är på din sida

jävligt pinsamt att titta

Hursa? Finland spelar ju bättre.

Don't worry Mohammed. In a few years Sweden will be unbeatable in any sport with all the talent pouring in.

>Hurr Durr Look mom, i can post memes

jävla fjortis

Finns are pretty cool guys, they kill Russians in saunas and aren't afraid of anything

>fjortis

är du tretton eller

What is it like to date a swedish girl ?

Is it worse than dating a gypsy prostitute ?

I'm sorry to break it to you guys. But nothing's ever gonna beat marrying an American. Your women literally flock here to get away from the shithole they call Finland/Russia.

Haha smash that mo fuckin like button.

Vad fan gjorde du bara jävla säga om mig, din lilla slyna? I have du vet att jag tog upp på min klass i Navy Seals, och jag har varit inblandad i ett flertal hemliga räder på Al-Qaida, och jag har över 300 bekräftade dödar. Jag är utbildad i gorilla krigföring och jag är den översta prickskytt i hela amerikanska militären. Du är inget för mig men bara ett annat mål. Jag kommer att torka dig fan ut med precision vars like aldrig tidigare skådats på jorden, märk mina jävla ord. Du tror att du kan komma undan med att säga att skit till mig via Internet? Tänk igen, jävel. När vi talar jag kontakta min hemliga nätverk av spioner över hela USA och din IP spåras just nu så att du bättre förbereda sig för stormen, maggot. Stormen som utplånar den patetiska lilla sak du kallar ditt liv. Du jävla död, grabben. Jag kan vara var som helst, när som helst, och jag kan döda dig i över sju hundra sätt, och det är bara med mina bara händer. Inte bara är jag i stor utsträckning utbildad i obeväpnad strid, men jag har tillgång till hela arsenalen av United States Marine Corps och jag kommer att använda den till sin fulla omfattning för att torka din eländiga ass off the face of kontinenten, din lilla skit. Om ni bara kunde ha vetat vad oheliga vedergällning din lilla "smart" kommentar var på väg att få ner över dig, kanske du skulle ha haft din jävla tungan. Men du kunde inte, du gjorde inte, och nu du betalar priset, för helvete du idiot. Jag kommer att skita vrede över dig och du kommer att drunkna i det. Du knullar död, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVCCI0P6XXY
>taking sauna seriously

My wife is russian.

Kek
Btfo not only by Finn's but Finnish memes

I thought Finland was better to live in than America.

i like your ID

being 'mongols' is not much of a bad thing compared to snowniggers.

you are forever born in the wrong skin colour

bless him

Thanks for pointing it out, didn't notice it myself. It is indeed a very nice ID.

Also a very popular signature among Estonian conscripts in the Soviet Army (in the spooky "German letters" of course) for their demobilization "work".

I'd rather not marry a wife that wants to fuck me with big black dildo and call herself a feminist
get out scum

Finns are just Siberians with an Identity crisis.

Absolutely would Slavisize.

>Finns are just Siberians with an Identity crisis.
Top fucking kek
Thanks, brother. You made my day.

Please invade us already. I'd prefer slavs to mudslimes.

>Would you date a Finnish qt
Maybe, it depends on qt, but probably yes.
>What would your Russian parents say?
They wouldn't give a fuck unless she is liberal or whore. I date half-polish/half ukrainian girl now, had a funny talk with grandma last week.
>user, you got a girl?
>Yeah
>Who are her parents?
>Ukranians
>Kek, where one hohol has been two jews won't find anything.

Tы чe бoмбишь

What do Swedes think about 0-6?

Быдлo, нa Cocaч!

it's like talking to wall ... where are come from to my country, shitskin?

Post hole in wall that you guys are posting from rn.

Noice copy/pasta

where you got that from, cucksucker?

What?

Зacтaвь мeня, yeбoк

>where are come from to my country
Who's the foreigner here again?
And the answer for your question:
V
Ä
S
T
R
A

G
Ö
T
A
L
A
N
D

most Northern Russians like Putin are ethnic Finns, not Slavs

>putin is a finn
devilish

> what would your Russian parents say?
Mы дyмaли чтo ты пидop, a вoт oнo кaк.

>Putin
>Finn
Ahahahahahhahaha

Пpoигpaл

Many American faggots believe that Russians have no toilets and you get your internet by going into a hole in the wall where the rich have internet cables running through your apartments.

That's fucking hilarious

>No toilets
Is that just cold war propaganda that people still believe?

KGB SECRETS REVEALED

RUSSIANS NEVER HAD AND STILL TO THIS DAY DO NOT HAVE TOILETS

I've heard Finns are shy people. But on Sup Forums they are very outgoing and occasionally funny. Is the average Finn just extremely passive aggressive in real life because they go home and spam spurdo shit all over the internet to relieve frustration?

He's lying. All Americans know we introduced the commode to Russia after we won the cold war. We learn this at an early age. Don't be naïve

T-thanks USA, you're my greatest ally indeed.

i like finns actually. my parents wouldn't protest about Finnish gf too, i guess. anyway it's my decision.

It is Cold War Two propaganda that Americans already believe.

No, no, friend, Putin and the Russian Mafia took away the crapper and must be liberated and given toilets once more! But it may be impossible due to evil Putin to restore toilets to all of Russia!

np. Don't forget to think about us the next time you take a shit.