Rank these Pop-Punk classics from best-to-worst

Rank these Pop-Punk classics from best-to-worst

make me, bitch!

None of those are above a 5/10

Dookie > Punk In Drublic > And Out Come the Wolves > Smash > Stranger Than Fiction > Enema of the State > Ocean Avenue > All Killer No Filler > Bleed American > New Found Glory

Hilarious!

I have to say, Enema of the State has a really iconic cover. It's not dated and is easily recognizable as for the other ones which haven't aged all that well.

Dookie actually held up quite well. That said, the vision we have of Green Day today is quite different from what they were then.

Where is Brand New?

>pop-punk classics
>didn't include ramones s/t

Wolves>drublic>dookie

Rest is irrelevant

Man you're on like Dante's 9th circle of hell's plane of irony

NOFX>The Offspring>Green Day>Rancid>New Found Glory>Yellowcard>Blink 182>Jimmy Eat World>Sum 41

the albums range from 5/10 to 2/10 though

Dookie > Ocean Avenue > Enema of the State > And out come the wolves > Stranger than fiction > Punk in drublic > Bleed american > New found glory > All killer no filler > Smash

No shit their last 6 albums were terrible

Tbh, m8, love the shit out of Blink-182. Give & take with NOFX & Jimmy Eats World. Let the rest burn,, even Dookie.

This

Agreed invalid list. Rocket to Russia > Dookie > Your Favorite Weapon > Stranger than Fiction > Wolves > rest are pretty bad.

smash

>rocket to russia

Aside from the historical value, Ramones sounded pretty shit in studios. Their England live 1979 is where it's at.

Smash is the only good one on this list

Enema and punk in drublic are the only ones that matter

get out of 2001, grandpa

That jimmy eat world album isnt pop punk and neither is that offspring album

I don't think Bleed American had a bad cover at all.

>good pop punk
>the story so far

kek

Dookie>Wolves>Smash>PiD>unimportant

>Nofx
>Bad Religion
>Rancid
>Pop punk
I know they aren't very good (except bad Religion) but that doesn't make them pop punk.

Dookie > Stranger Than Fiction > Punk In Drublic > And Out Come the Wolves > Smash > Enema of the State > Ocean Avenue > All Killer No Filler > Bleed American > New Found Glory
fixed

American Idiot was half good

Smash > Bleed American > Stranger Than Fiction (far from their best album) > the rest

It's Alive, fucking great live album.

Dookie > Ocean Avenue > Bleed American > And Out Come the Volves > Punk in Drublic > Stranger than Fiction > Enema of the State > Smash > New Found Glory > All Killer No Filler

Dookie and Bleed American are the only good albums there.

I don't know. I just like the song Ocean Avenue.

Smash > Enema > everything else is shit