Raises your taxes

>raises your taxes
>blocks your opiate drugs
>importing 1 million puerto ricans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HwXMORd7_u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you'll never be a rich white man living in new york fucking big booty puertoricans
i wish this meme would come back, i wish it were my life :(

they are all being sent to florida so just visit there for a couple days, there are some nice parts left that they won't ruin for a couple years

>raises your taxes
Good, it has been at a historical all time low which is causes the debt to swell.

>blocks your opiate drugs
Good, it is fucking degenerate.

>importing 1 million puerto ricans
Puerto Ricans are an United States citizens from birth and are allowed to move the the USA any time they please, and they have been for decades. Puerto Rico like Micronesia or Guam is an unincorporated united states territory, they have sovereignty over their own country and are responsible for their own finances. Their citizens cannot vote in US federal elections, but the US president is the head of their country, the person who effectively rules PR is their governor whom they are allowed to vote for.

TL;DR USA owns PR, and it's citizens are US citizens who can't vote federally while in PR.

b8 m8

please stop existing

Hey Bлaдимиp, tell little putin I said yбить ceбя

Lets list ops achievements:
>faps to traps
>gargles cum daily
>takes out the trash when mommy asks him +1 goood boy points

>Conservicuck rationalizing this hard.

You must live a sad life to be this angry all the time

the delusional ones have arrived

wow whats it like to be retarded?

in europe or some countries in europe its very high but still it goes to shit. So you pay more taxes, if YOU pay, and say thank you as well. Interesting. Thats why the American Dream is deaded.

who are you even

Wow you russian shit posters are busy today. Did Vladimir promise you an extra liter of vodka?

irregardless isn't a word

ur a niggerloving libtard bitch ass motherfucker

correct... but all words are just made up, regardless, you understood what they meant.

to clarify, i fucking hate when people use 'irregardless'.

>am in 28% tax bracket
>will go down to 25% tax bracket
>do not consume opiates and think they are a plague on our society
>Puerto rico literally a part of United States and Im not a nazi who is afraid of colored people

Why, as a conservative, should I be mad again?

thank u based user

Trolling is too easy these days.

And lame

>b e s t

>p r e s i d e n t

>e v e r

sure kid

Trump hate thread!

#

sure kid

>99% of that is spent on security because of the butthurt left coming after him

only 7 more years friend LUL

sad considering the mass shooters have all been democrats.

Hi trumpanzee shill :)))

being this mad

thinks everyone is a shill.
being this mad

Its funny, i post a 3 pics and get 4 replies from preasumably 4 different folks. Im mad?

sorry, being this retarded.
all better now sweetie?

>sure kid meme
Sure kid :^]
>Imblying his goga gola isnt rustled
Sure amerigen :DDDDDD

So downloading three pics that i didnt even look at the context of and posting them here on Sup Forums is being retarded? Wow, trolling is so easy. I can do this is in my sleep. Shit, im starting to think you guys just troll yourselves.

Keep the (you's) coming :^]

Cute, trumptards got fired up and now that they see theyve been played they sit quietly in embaressment. So predictable. Love studying the psyche of trump autismos.

>calls out a news program for not being biased
It's like we're the bottom of the intelligence barrel but somehow people keep finding secret doors lower.

:^)

>it's funny how they disappeared after Trump won
fixed it for you

>0.02 USD has been deposited to your checking account

kek, the person who makes these little cartoons has 0% understanding of anything that is happening in this country

sad kid

nah dude you're just anoying everyone.

yawn

thinks reponses are trolling
wew lad

hehe, saved

Fucking shills bro, i swear.

Trump is fucking filthy and yes we are absolutely going to remove him for treason. Fuck ALL Trumpcunts in the ASS for eternity. You do not belong on Sup Forums and you do not belong in the United States. Please FOAD today.

thinks everyone is a shill
I swear

Die Trumpcunt die. Die die die die die. Wear your ridiculous red Trumpcunt hats so we know who to kick the shit out of.

YOU ARE MASSIVE FUCKING DUMBFUCKS.

>Claims to be anti Trump

>Claims they wouldn't want to be fucked in the ass for eternity

nice try user, but you have to pick one or the other, otherwise it's too obvious.

Trump is an obese old man with an obvious combover and the vocabulary of a child. It's fucking hilarious the alt right has propped him up as some kind of example of white alpha masculinity.

Get fucked filthy libshit, 8 more years crying in your safe space lol :^)

being this mad

shills and retardates are the only pro-trump posters here

Boom. A worn out idiot dipshit faggot cucklord. Putin's little BITCH.

FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!

This guy fucks.
/thread

how does speaking the truth make him mad?

It's an accurate analysis. I'm not mad lol.

>this cocksucking liberal cunt got triggered

kek!

Eat shit and die fucking WEAK FAGGOT CONSERVACUCK. Literally eat your own feces off a plate lie down and DROP FUCKING DEAD.

being this mad

defending anothers butthurt.
wew lad

being this mad

This reminds me of the last year of Bush. Conservatards were really working those almonds, it was pure gold.

yawn
honey the babys crying

Oh you're b8ing got it

Somebody needs to RACK this fucking faggot in the face. Fucking asslord cum eating Trump. Give fake prez and hardcore liberal left beatdown. The rapist fucking Cunt of RUSSIA.

sure kid

Lol? Troll/Troll

No one can be this retarded and still form coherent sentence structure, must be troll.

no don't think so.
you're not that smart

my fucking sides at the sperging liberal triggerlypuffs ITT

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

reported for threats against the president

youtu.be/HwXMORd7_u0
>American Dream Is DEad
>Trump Ends Dreamer Program

you would know

>cocksucking