Trump uses hand gestures so he is Hitler.WTF is wrong with Libtards in US...

Trump uses hand gestures so he is Hitler.WTF is wrong with Libtards in US? You are much more fascinated by Hitler then Germans and Austrians today are.Go let (((Spielberg))) makes another Shoah movie for you to spend your money on.

why do u care what other people think and say

i have no idea what you're trying to communicate to us op, so have this picture

Charismatic and passionate people usually use hand gestures.If that makes people ''Hitler'' then that's what most smart.I honestly can't see logic in anything liberals ever say.Like do Liberals live inside some cartoon and don't have contact with real world?

trap confirmed

bump
u
m
p

thanks for your support

>Spielberg directed Shoah
Fail.
Research is tough, huh?

It's like you're not even trying to hide that you're a ruskie anymore.

Well American and its businesses were funding him. We also saved him and most his engineers and scientists. So yea America is fascinated with hitler and the nazis. We basically absorbed them into our country. Also hand gestures are a tool used for brainwashing. Everyone does it.

The problem is your view of "liberals" is distorted by the shitty media you pay attention to. It's you that lives in a protective bubble.
TURN OFF FOX NEWS, DAD!

Gee, you don't sound like a schizo, nope not at all.

fuck off russophobic cunt

It's been kind of funny how fox has changed over the years; they've always been shit, but now they're basically no different to PJW or any other cookie cutter anti-SJW channel, because they saw how many views they were getting. It's easy to feel superior to liberals/the left when you've convinced yourself that they're all in support of mass immigration and radical feminism.

Fuck off sven.

How many rubles do you get to do this Aльбepт? Enjoy that beat soup fuck nut.

are you an american by any chance?

Yeah, I am. This politibating is garbage tier. Go back to your troll farm and get some better memes.

thought so. only an american could be so ignorant as to think sven is a russian name.

Thanks for correcting my record, do you want to be paid in rubles or ethereum?

pyблeй, пoжaлyйcтa )

Like Mexicans aren't worse.