Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
I'm a 6'1ft short manlet. Should I kill myself?
My life is shit because of my height. I started to notice this when I was still in the school. Teachers were treating taller kids better and always screamed at me and other short kids.
Now I'm 24 and haven't achieved anything. I'm not a virgin ,I had one gf ,but she left me probably because of my height.
I have no job and barely have any money for living. Every potentional boss looks at me like I'm a little shit with height of a baby (I probably am). They never hire me and tall guys always gets the job. I also have no male friends because nobody reapects me. Many girls are taller than me and when their tall boyfriends stands next to me ,I look really pathetic...
Should I just end my life? This world is not for manlets like me.

>tfw i'm the manlet emperor at just barely 5'7

i bet some lanklet made this, I've seen so many people who are over 6ft but look like a streched out goblin, jesus christ put on some muscle or something, girls wont like you just for being tall, you gotta actually have something other than fucking bird bones.

Never happened.

work hard and your dream will be rewarded

6'4"
i don't care what they say. it's damn easy being green.

yeah, anyone who uses the term manlet should kill themself

it's such a faggy word and only turbofags use it so there you go, do the world a favor and end yourself immediately

>tfw you're squeezing an inch just to get that 5'7
I know that feel.

Funny, I'm 6'4 and my nickname in the military is "Green Giant"

my mates call me "jolly green" because i always wear green. (my fav colour)

im 4'8 and i have no issues with the women

cute

has broken hard drive

I mean they basically are m8.......

My best bro from HS is 6'11"
He went to Japan and literally could not fit through a single doorway in the entire country.

It is creepy... it's better being a douche and treating them like things, but it's still wrong nonetheless

bro you think 6'1 is short? i don't know if you live in a land of giants but i'm the tallest in my town at 6'5.

mods are asleep, post sinks

Go on please user

autism levels reaching maximum

sheit i asidently made hisself a herself

I was making a joke. Apparently it fell flat.