Redpill me on US states/cities

Redpill me on US states/cities

I live in VA, seems we arent all that bad

Oklahoma reporting in, one of the worst states

talk about where you live retards that's the whole point of this thread

NC fag here. We got cheap cigarettes, and one of the lowest costs of living. In my city, Winston-Salem, mortgages on houses cost less than rent. Pretty cool. We have a cold winter and a hot summer, but no extreme in either direction. It rains, but not constantly. Both the mountains and the beach are never more than ~6 hours away, and depending on where you live can be much less. Here in Winston, mountains are 1.5 hours, beach is 3.5 hours, also very nice. We have several cool large cities, WInston, Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh, and Wilmington. What else you wanna know op?

Unfortunately gas prices are high here, lots of taxes and gas is pretty much always cheaper in the surrounding states. The state is rapidly growing, so too some that is good and others do not like it. Depends on your perspective. Where I live, Winston, there is really a small downtown scene, but it is growing. My city also has the 3rd highest crime rate, despite being 4th largest. A good portion of the population lives in a ring of ghettos surrounding the gentrified (which is very small) portion of the city. We also have a larger homelss population than the 3rd largest city, Greensboro, which is only 30 minutes. Our city legalized pan handling and provides other resources that incentivizes the homeless. Also the public transit system here sucks. This creates an issue where people too broke to afford cars spend a greater amount on uber than a car would cost, because they can not afford the down payment.

Alright fag I wrote a lot on my state, contribute or comment

west coast is crowded and filled with non-whites, homeless, drug users.

Texas
>>tfw 2nd largest state / largest state that matters
>>Takes a full day of driving to get from one side to another
>>Dallas, Houston, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso
>>Beaners do all the hard manual labor
>>No state tax
>>Southern hospitality
>>dat history
>>Still the Wild West here

WA fag here.

We have legal weed. Mostly a democratic state. We punch nazis though, so clearly we dont believe in freedom of speech.

Most of the conservatives here are the snowflakes, tbh. I have never seen so many grown ass men butthurt about the NFL players tsking a knee. The same conservatives that are doing all of this keep bringing up obama and hillary, cleary due to massive hard ons. Thanks to amazon, traffic is absolute shit.

The scenery is nice though. Not as many gay people as you would think. Seattles ex mayor molested children in the 80s *"ALLEGEDLY"*

can confirm, south is a shithole

i didn't move there specifically because your housing is so fucking stupidly expensive. an efficiency """"""apartment""""" for like $1,000 per month, fuck off.

Notice how the southern states have the shittiest IQ's... Very interesting..
Aren't they responsible for the newly elected president too?
Hmmm... I think I'm on to something here.

Where do you live now?

Dude, minimum wage here is insane. Unless you are blowing all yoyr money on crack, mcdonalds, and tranny prostitutes, you should be able to live here.

Second, if you are working an entry level job and trying to rent an apartment in seattle, you're a fucking moron.

how the fuck did he win? literally whites only voted for him, yet the population of whites is lower than all of the other populations.

notice how the lowest IQ people (niggers) all voted for the gunt?

really makes you think C:

Britfag moving to Missouri next year, am I fucked Sup Forums?

they'll call you a faggot

Ohio fag here, we have some of the most intelligent people in the US born here, then leave the state as fast as possible.

Hmm?

Everyone has been really kind whenever I've been there before

your state fucking sucks

t. visited Ohio

that's not correct information at all, sorry user.

that's because they're retards lol

Of course you'd say that.

it isn't. there is no state that has average IQs of fucking 90. your image is just bullshit.

do you not realize that those states have the most niggers and hispanics or something..?

I'm from Louisville, Louisville.

Might as well be a different state when compared to the rest of Kentucky.

and im not even the same user..

Post facts yo.

Southern states are heavily populated with niggers and red necks. Only Spics in the south are in FL.

>the states with the least whites have the lowest IQ

Wow! What a find!

>chinese population
This shit has to be old. Like, really old. Where did you get this lmao

wait red is republican states and blue is democrats? what are the colors based by?

>bottom left

It correlates with OP's pic as well. So everyone's information is wrong now?

Ah I didn't notice. Yeah a lot happens in 17 years, as you can see.

i'd assume so

lmao this

Looks like the shittiest states are also the ones with the most black people...

What a surprise

>Trigger black person playing the victim

MAfag here.
Can confirm, we are based.

and communistic.

The ends justify the means user.

fuck off with your degenerate state

PA is super boring don't come here

also notice how the southerN states have the highest incarceration rates and violent crime rates... and low iq.... hmmmm could that be because the nigger is the majority race down here? I THINK SO!!!!!

oh and that human development index sounds like some fake ass libtard bullshit to me.... go fuck yourself with that catagory