To all Theistfags in here

To all Theistfags in here.

Daily reminder that your God will NEVER be accepted in an educated, scientifically based society without evidence of it's existence.

You claim he exists since you believe with all of your soul that he does, so you have the burden of proof.

Until there is proof of a God existing aside from unregistered 'witnesses', ancient and contradictary quotes and baseless "miracles" you will be considered a fool by anyone in the real world.

Please consider ,the fact that is God knows your future you have virtually no free will and that God is no more than a serial murderer that IF it existed it doesn't deserve our attention nor praise.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mexican Intellectuals

If god never existed then atheists wouldn;t exist and claim god never existed so desperately.

God does exist, debate my argument losers. You atheist piece of shit. I will kill you.

> spic philosophers

oh boy here we go

>mexican intellectuals

Too bad you'll be too busy building the wall to think about such things

So, if God never existed, humans wouldn't exist?

Your argument already claims a God exists.
Do you have proof of God existing more than claims?

>no free will
You have literally no understanding of actual religious concepts, spic.

Because God is aware of what will happen doesn't mean he 'made' an individual event (or events) happen. It's incredibly evident that God valued free choice above almost all else, and let it go. The evil in the world is from men, not from God.

So how's being 16 going? :^)

>"Hurr durr if God exists then (Insert bullshit reasoning here), checkmate idiots!"
The idea of God is supposed to exist as a Philosophy. Every written story in the bible has some meaning behind it that is not to be taken literally. For example, the story of Adam and Eve portrays that Mankind could have been free like the other animals to do as he pleases with eternal happiness. But because they both gave into their mortal desires they were given consequences and turned into degenerate versions of themselves.
The principles on that story is trying to tell people, "Show restraint or else you will be your own undoing." The devil who tempted Eve with the forbidden fruit did so because he represents Temptation and Evil and everything that goes again Christianity.
It's not literal it's metaphorical.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness

The judeo christian god doesn't exist and he never existed. He was just a metaphore to explain link above to a bunch of sand people and prevent them from behaving like animals.
I used to be an atheist until i found out that it's not a logical belief system

>you have virtually no free will
You have no free will whether god is real or not

OP is very euphoric

>Because God is aware of what will happen

ok so lets say god knows i will go to work tommorow, if when i wake up i change my mind and not go to work does that make god wrong and not all-knowing?

Atheists are partly correct
and
Semitics are partly correct.

They are both correct that the other one has the wrong belief.

>god made men
>the evil in the world is from men
are you even trying?

>the evil in the world
There is no evil in the world.

Listen up, you cunt. Ignore for a moment all the protestant bullshit you've been probably fed with ever since one of your traitorous ancestors decided it was about time to turn their back on the Empire.
Religion is not about god or faith, it's about tradition and community. It's about belonging, knowing who your people are, knowing what's right. It's about culture and protecting said culture from barbaric hordes and degeneracy. You and me, we are no protestants, we know there is a true church and it's the Catholic one, everything else is deviation and heresy. It's ok to not believe in God, you fag, but you never turn your back on your religion, understood?

Déjate de pendejadas y vuelve a misa, huevón.

>Religion is not about god or faith,

it is

>it's about tradition and community. It's about belonging, knowing who your people are,

thats called tribe mentality and nationalism

>never turn your back to your religion
why you jerk around a semitic religion then fagget?

Shit, you one of those alt-right pagans? Go back to listen to your black metal albums, nerd

fight me you disgusting beaner

>The evil in the world is from men, not from God.
>men created tsunamis, cancer, hurricanes
Wew lad what the fuck are you talking about

>calls other people retarded and then posts something utterly retarded

Thanks for your input Whore-hey.

Might want to get back to making those bricks though.

>Germany
>"there is no evil in the world"

Wew lad

>Hurdur he is X, he is apriori stuipid

there are no liberal or SJW pagans,they are idiots and not pagans.
I am just trying to find the truth, and the truth is that paganism is the true religion.

There maybe me enemys but evil is an objective term. I guess you see what I want to say.

Scientists and educated people get things wrong all the time. Who cares?

>there are no liberal or SJW pagans,they are idiots and not pagans.
>it's a "No true Scotsman!" episode
Why don't you go sacrifice a goat to Zeus or whatever? I'm sure that will make your parents notice your rebellious nature.

>I am so fucking autistic that I have to repost my fedora-level over and over and over and over and over

Kill yourself.

>mexican intellectuals

Blood sacrafice is a semitic idea.
We sacrafice food, but mostly valueable artifacts.
Its funny, everyone outside Sup Forums thinks Hitler was an idiot.
Inside Sup Forums people think pagans are idiots.
(I know, that this doesnt mean I am automaticly right)

Pagans do not practise bloodsacrafice

Reminder that atgiests will never be accepted in an educated society

Hitler was a fucking idiot, and so are you if you think cosmic beings give a shit about you ritually destroying your sauerkraut sandwich.

Nigga are you retarded

"the most important thing in this world, is your own people!"

- fucking idiot

u srs?

>sacred-chaotic-geometry.tumblr.com
Oh I'm sorry, you're obviously posting some truly enlightened stuff.

Did it ever occur to you that you could value courage, discipline, honour and so on without acting like a retard? Don't play with your food, don't have imaginary friends.

>Mexicunt
Okay, now that we've gotten that out of the way...

>If you don't prove to me God exists within *my* framework and justify him using *my* criteria, then you lose!
That is the tactic of the Liberal, the Leftist, and the SJW. If you came here for reasoned debate, that is not how you start. If, however, you only came looking to stoke, by all means, carry on with your retardation.

>australian "regular poster"

Thanks for proving the image's point

I dont have imaginary friends...
I believe that nature(our devine mother and father, and her different aspects are represented by the gods).
And when did I act like a retard, its just you, who thinks pagans are idiots.

>Daily reminder that your God will NEVER be accepted in an educated, scientifically based society without evidence of it's existence.
And yet these so called scentifically based high societies are crumbling to religious mud people with knives and AKs.

Atheism doesn't endure against zealous faith.