Talk with a girl i know for some yeasrs at a party in the later hours

>talk with a girl i know for some yeasrs at a party in the later hours
>she tells me she did gangbang and stuff
>okay.jpg

Do you know girls who did stuff like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14029742/r
youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM
youtube.com/watch?v=u2bigf337aU
youtube.com/watch?v=6H5we9iNGIA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA
youtube.com/watch?v=xJOtaWyEzaI
youtube.com/watch?v=UkKo-jXl2CQ
m.fapality.com/1675/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bang little sisters friend
Girl is a turbo slut and sucks dick like her life depends on it
>turn out she fucked two dudes at the same time not long after that.

yes. a girl I had a crush on in high school.

talked to her only a few times but she was smart, talented, beautiful and amazing in my eyes.

after school finished I heard she had trains run on her frequently, I felt instant remorse for ever wanting to be with such a slutty whore. a while later found out the guys who she let do it were all younger manlet niggers which made it ever worse. Never spoke to her or saw her again...

until about 2 months ago in the smoking area of a club she sat down next to me and started talking. She didn't even recognize me at first I had to remind her. She told me I look way better than high school. I got them instant butterflies that I used to get, but after 20 minutes of her drunk rambling talking about space and herself I felt she's nothing but a meaningless fuck toy. Told her I had to get a drink and left her. Felt good.

strawpoll.me/14029742/r

Good job. Thought this was going to end horribly.

youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM
youtube.com/watch?v=u2bigf337aU
youtube.com/watch?v=6H5we9iNGIA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA
youtube.com/watch?v=xJOtaWyEzaI
youtube.com/watch?v=UkKo-jXl2CQ

Listen to these OP Then Think before posting.

ha two trashy people passing like ships in the night

guess she dodged a bullet there too hehe

What?

Wow, you sure showed her kek.
She probably didn't wanna fuck the 300 pound neck beard in the smoking area anyways. Shit story you should have pumped her and dumped her

Being this new

He's calling you a summerfag

> passing like ships in the night
> she dodged a bullet
You don't get out much

Had a room mate that let 7 guys gang bang her in high school at a party. She had to change schools because of obvious. Asked her why and she said she fantasized about it and just did it. No regrets

You don't know my pro noun.

Source?

> didn't wanna fuck
> Wow, you sure showed her kek.
she was showing interest, I don't think she knew this I knew she had a gangbang which is the sole reason I didn't go through with it, not to show her up you tard.

> 300 pound neck beard in the smoking area
not 300 pounds, I'm 6'1 and 150 pounds and don't smoke. It's just quieter out there

> should have pumped her and dumped her
Yeah I love living with regrets of fucking used cumdumpsters what an exciting life you must live. Enjoy your STDs

I don't care about your pronoun, you fat cuck

Yea herpes does suck

>be fcking my gf
>ask her if she ever fantasized about another guy
>she says no
>I start ramming he harder
>I ask again
>she gets on top to ride me
>put my fingers in her mouth while she's riding me
>ask "wouldn't it be hot for for more than my cock"
>no answer, but she's sucking on fingers deeper while she's riding me
>keep pressing her for a name
>she tells me it's a name(jason)
>she wants his cock bad
>fuck her a little mor
>nut
>get upset

Kms Sup Forums

need that sauce

Went to a music festival with a few ((mates)) and acquaintances, one of the acquaintances started getting very frisky with me and a mate in the automobile (it seated 12 people and there were 15 of us) on the way to the festival, she ended up blowing us and effectively ending my 6 month dry streak... It was eye opening as I'm quite large and she wasn't struggling like most of my previous girls have.

so we get to the festival grounds and set up just before nightfall and I wander off to catch up with another group of friends, I would've been gone no longer than 1/2 hour and she's getting plowed in the back of the van by 7 of the lads.

It was a total cock tsunami. A cock for every hole which she took with ease and a one mile smile on her face. I was equal parts disgusted and impressed, to be taking several cocks with such glee and ease is quite a feat.

This was only one of two seven-cocked-bicycles she rode that night. Another group got in on the action a little while after. So 15 cocks in her orifices in one night... I'm glad i only let her suck my dick

lol cock tsunami

Similar experience.
>Fongering the wife last night
>stretching her out more and more
>ask if she'd like to have two cocks in her pussy
>hesitant at first, but as I get the fourth finger in she gets vocal
>tells me she wants two cocks to use every hole
>she wants to take two cocks in her pussy at the same time
>tells me I need to train her holes to take more cock
>fuck her ass while still fingering her
>says she can't wait to take more cock
>we both cum buckets
>after nutting, she asks where we can find a guy
>ithoughtitwasjustdirtytalk.jpg

I know a guy who's girlfriend was in a 22 man gangbang in college.

He used to hate being reminded of all the cock mileage she had in one night, or how the amount of semen she got filled with could fill a small bathtub. .

He was actually surprised when he found out she was cheating on him lmao

my younger sister had 3 gangbangs. two times with 3 guys and once with my two friends (at least they were till then. she really loves getting torn apart by dick and is super hot, it's really a lot of fun for the guys for sure

> Dated a girl when I started college who had already fucked a ton of guys. She was already fucked up from having hed dad and step father both fucking her before she hit puberty.

> Years pass and I connect with her again. She had been having a ton of sex as well as 3-ways (some with brothers) and couples swapping.

> She had gone to a shrink who asked her to make a list of all the guys she had had sex with. She got to 75 and was so depressed she stopped early.

Wear rubbers until you're married.

Pic related, her ass.

So what's your plan? We ended up having a pretty sizable argument, and eventually we moved passed it and just never brought it up again

I'm still conflicted if I want her to fuck other guys, and part of me wants her to, and the other part knows it'll fuck everything up

m.fapality.com/1675/

teach her a lesson and go cheat on her

That's why I don't go that far. I'll fuck her while she blows a dildo, but not more. Sometimes I wonder i f I am going to fuck myself with this shit.

I forgot, she got gang-raped in college and dropped out. I'm guessing she had a few, got a couple dudes interested, they called up a few friends, people found out she was a whore, and she dropped out.

> Bonus: she got pregnant (and aborted) soon after. She didn't know if it was her rape or her step-father. She had sex with her step-father from ages 11 to 19.

Sauce or non thumbnail?!!

How old was she?

> Final thought:

Damaged girls are a lot of fun in the sack, but too much drama and mental illness for anything more. Proceed with caution.

21 and they were 24

Good. I mean, you could've fucked her and firmly cemented the death of "who shes supposed to be" in your mind. You built her up like an angel but in real life she was just a stupid slut.

Most women are like that. In fact, nearly all. Worth fucking, little else.

I told her we'd talk about it. We're both pretty open minded sexually, so I'll just ask her about how serious she is. If she wants to go that route, I'll give it a shot, but only if we can repeat with another girl (she's bicurious).
Maybe swinging would be the way to go. I mean, I would get jealous, but if it's just about being filled with cock, I have to admit I'd like to see (and participate in).

That's the exact way me and my girls relationship is, except I'm the one pushing the mmf. She's open and she's down. She's never really vocalized her thought, but when I bring it up she goes with it

I think I'm just not ready for this kink yet. Maybe I'll give it some time

It's kind of like playing with fire. Some girls get all caught up in being a cockslave behind closed doors, and eventually some of them get curious for the real thing.

Supervirgin lol. Use a fucking condom. Hell, by the time you get to be 40 every woman will have had 30 dicks in her. Its not like she hadn't washed her pussy since then.

HILARIOUS!!! Thanks user I needed that.

Just keep the communication open and as honest as possible. As long as you go in with clear limits, do's and don'ts, and how to let the other know if you're not comfortable with something, it can really be a lot of fun.

Good fuck you

Like this user said You really are playing with fire

Don't use a friend. He probably fucks better than you and will be fucking her behind your back.

>Best friend through college
>Gorgeous, double D tiny waist
>Used to go to tons of music festivals with her and her man
>Does some E and starts sucking her boyfriends cock in front of a bunch of people at the camp site
>Ends up getting railed by several guys that night
>was hot to watch but I didn't get involved