>Your 11 year old son wants to be a girl now

How do you react?

>How do you react?

He becomes a corpse.

Why are you both reddit spacing?

Because they're faggots

no u

>says the phoneposter

I'm not fucking paying for it you little shit.

i would kill him
fucking faggot

Sock him in the fucking mouth and fuck his asshole until his asshole bleeds. Then I'll ask him again if this is what he really wants to do

fuck him in the ass?
start him on HRT

I make sure he becomes a hottie.

>phoneposter
What makes you think this? Your train of logic to get there is a mystery to me.

Do him anal until he changes his mind.

The idea of incest should put you off you degenerate

>Be me
>hear this
>disappointed
>Not even gonna have new generation
>turn to son
>I have no son
>"dad you accept me already"
>fucktard mctrannyslap is happy
>realise what it could be heard like
>entire family is reported next day as part of murder suicide

No chances

I'd buy him so many cute outfits.

To be fair he looks like a total faggot already so either way pic related

Fuck that fresh pussy

Fuck him in his ass hard, and then ask if he enjoyed it enough to want to do that every day the rest of his life.

If no, problem solved.
If yes, free buttsex til he kills himself @ 14yo

show him what its like to be a real girl buy dressing him up and giving him long hair, then fucking him in the as really fucking hard until he cries and cums from having his prostate pounded.

Phones auto capitalize the first letter of a sentence but don't force lazy stupid niggers to put ending punctuation. Now you can see.

>be me
>dad who is a badass
>son is a bit of a fag
>comes out gay not happy but I don't mind
>3 years later
>son has a boyfriend who us a huge cuck, tries to fuck me multiple times
>son tells me he is a woman
>fuck his boyfriend and gets pregnant with his baby
>mfw I'm actually a woman

be sure to put him in chastity so that the ass-fucking is the only way for him to get release and he ends up begging for it on a daily basis

*is

try to figure out how the fuck i have an 11 year old son who suddenly is living in my flat. then try to figure out who the mom is.

>having autocorrect on

What the fuck is reddit spacing? I don't go to reddit, but you clearly do.

Rape him every day like i would have if i had a daughter.

Correct answer.

>no u
This doesn't work. I know what reddit spacing because I've been here long enough to see reddit invade and bring their shit formatting with them. Stop pretending you get to talk like a big boy when you got here less than a decade ago.

>"Son, here's some pictures of naked women and an asian hooker. Go to your room and don't come out until you're a man!"

Then use your wife's strapon, you degenerate.

It's this new thing millenial cunts are on about. If you hit enter during your post, it's "reddit spacing".
They're taking something people have done for years and began harping on it.

I think it irritates millennials because they use phones.

Which is why I use it as much as possible now.

D97E8E6
>just leaving "her" here

Captcha: Kilsyth Vendo

Win.

I will do this too.

Captcha: Avenue Thor

>that thousand-cock-stare on Liev's boy
Somebody do something

Protip: You're a millennial too because you were born after 1980. Stop using words you don't know the definitions of. You're reddit and you're new. You do irritating things because you're impotent irl and wish you could be a real white.

Clearly you need some sort of reference, and normal people type posts like since over a decade ago. Also, Big boy? Less than a decade ago? You clearly have some superiority issues, kid.

Just because he starts a sentence with capital? Kys

Protip: I was born in the early 70's.

Millennial.

inform him that being a girl is only for failures and inform him of the fact that he's a winner
tell him being a girl wont make life easier or better, only harder and worse
tell him he's too young n stupid to make that decision
go on a rampage killing those who are spreading cancerous propaganda which leads to male mutilation and suicide.
as he'd clearly be a victim of said brainwashing campaign

Clearly you're pretending that you're not new. Clearly you're pretending that this is a debate or discussion instead of your elder TELLING your babby ass what the score is.
Because he starts with a capital and fails to use ending punctuation like a white adult.
Protip: You admitting to being that old without a hint of remorse for being here at your age means you're a pathetic fuck up. What went so wrong in your life?

>literally hanging out with adolescents at your age because your life went nowhere
Your near death parents must be so proud.

Does it matter? I was gonna fuck him in that ass either way...

>What went so wrong in your life?

I fucked a chick when I was 20 and ended up with a shitty emo haircut millennial like you that I should have aborted. What's your excuse?

Fantastic what they can do with CGI nowadays.

>supporting islam
fuck off, muslim.

My life is going grand. I didn't make stupid white trash decisions at 20, so I won't have to spend the rest of my life complaining to young adults about how much I hate them for not fucking up their lives like I did. What did you seriously expect to hear other than this, stupid old man?

Well, ya gotta do something to pass the time when you've got the flu.

Shouldn't you be in school? Or are you one of those shitbags that just stares at his phone all day instead of studying.

You're the load mom should have swallowed.

At least I can play my Bemani games you filthy non-millennial. You just don't understand, man!

That does look semi fake because of the duration of the blood spurts. Though his shoulders do make contact with the ground... At any rate, this shit does happen. Who cares if this one is CGI they really do this shit.

"No, jesus if you want attention that badly just ask directly."

Well, fortunately I can legally drink, so that eases the irritation a bit.

fuck the ass and ask if he still wnat to be fucked instead of fuck

>Well, ya gotta do something to pass the time when you've got the flu.
Might as well hang out with adolescents, right? The mental gymnastics you must be doing to rationalize your abnormality must be astounding, dunce.
>Shouldn't you be in school?
Shouldn't you be talking to people your own age?
>Or are you one of those shitbags that just stares at his phone all day instead of studying.
It's funny how you pretend to know what college students do when you obviously never went yourself.
>You're the load mom should have swallowed.
Another indication of your lack of maturity.

bro I was born after 1980 and I am not a millennial.
>Inb4 underage b8
I am legal niggers

>elder
>baby ass

Your superiority Internet warrior complex is showing. You have no idea how long iv been here, you're just calling everyone new because the majority of the people on here probably are, that or you're a troll. I'm just stating a fact that you clearly visit reddit but your childish superiority complex doesn't let you admit it.

>I can legally drink
Wow. What an accomplishment. You managed not to die for 21 years like the rest of us.

Go look up the definition, stupid.

Well, we all know who's the faggot in this thread.

two dolla suckey

Thats muslim control. CIA is behind isis.

Yeap. And welcome to your future kid.
You're 21 and still on here?

What a loser. Next you'll start parroting people you've seen on here bitching about spacing so you can seem cool to a bunch of people who don't know who you are.

>>baby ass
Oh, look. The dunce doesn't even know how to use the quote feature of the site he's on. and he's pretending to not be a newfaggot piece of trash. Hilarious. Sit on your hands, dunce.

Tell her, she is already a girl.
That being a girl has nothing to do with clothes, makeup, genitals, hormones, DNA... and that's CURRENT YEAR.

>You're 21 and still on here?
It doesn't start being pathetic until you're 25. Glad I could teach you something.
>What a loser.
The irony is off the charts, lifelong fuckup.

why? is it fake?

Sue his school for brainwashing him.

>The irony is off the charts, lifelong fuckup.
We know our own.

>It doesn't start being pathetic until you're 25. Glad I could teach you something.
I'm 35

>no u
No wonder you didn't go anywhere with that toddler brain.

I tell him until he pays the rent, he's wearing pants, and until he's old enough to vote I'm not letting him fuck up his body with hormones or chemicals.
Once he moves out he can make his own choices. Until then it's like politics. He can express what he thinks but his vote doesn't actually matter.

Might as well kill yourself.

You can do that when you are 18

Just think of it as buying a really expensive fleshlight

respect her & do everything i can to help

>no u
last word

>Sup Forumstard phonefags
No thanks. Getting rid of the GG children was a quality improvement to this site.

>bro I was born after 1980 and I am not a millennial

the millennial generation doesn't have an official time frame, as generations are a media creation.

the baby boomer generation, so-called due to the specific increase in births beginning in 1946 and ending in 1964, is an actual official generation. as a generation,

boomers don't share a common culture. media-created generations, the names and time frames as they exist today, typically share a common culture.

millennials are generally considered to begin with people reaching adult age at the millennium, which was 2001, meaning people born in 1983 and beyond - ending at the beginning of the technology age.

generation z is called the technology generation by the media.

You MUST discipline children.

Late abortion

take him to a prostitutes
leave him there

Everyone makes mistakes.