Just another day in America

Just another day in America.

>michigan
Probly a little niggle got a hold of his big bros gun

>Michigan
Don't lump the rest of America in with that shit hole. This happened in Detroit.

Of course, the first burgers to respond had to make it about race.

This literally just happened. Not even on the news yet.

Yes, because I said anything about race. Just that Detroit is a shitty place to live and that's an undeniable fact.

Dearborne is not detroit faggot.

witnessed

Oh i forget its the white people in michigan that are killing eachother with guns right?

Lol, they keep saying Michigan day care instead of Detroit day care

>Just that Burgerland is a shitty place to live and that's an undeniable fact.
There, i fixed it, now get shot.

>day care
Just because one grandma is taking care of all her grandkids with no parents doesnt make it a day care.

Dearborne is a suburb of Detroit faggot.

America is a shitty place to live, that's the whole point

Nah, just the places with high densities of nigger.

muh gunz. Was probably a white kid shooting an Arab.
and it's 41% arab, 48% white, 4% black, 4.3% hispanic, and the rest other. It is nothing like detroit. It's like saying Alexandria, Va is DC.

>It's like saying Alexandria, Va is DC

anyone can say it because nobody knows Alexandria, VA

It is. When you point out that it is, Americans will swear it isn't. But then you come back to it and ask when the best decade to live in was, and they all say some other decade. Then ask how well traveled they are, to see what they have to compare their lives to, and and they haven't traveled, and all their minuscule knowledge of the world comes from watching political propaganda news, which they don't even know does not represent reality.

The U.S. is shitty, bc their people are dumb, and too lazy to educate themselves.

Even if it's just some places in america that are shitty, that doesn't make america not shitty

Yeah but Dearborn is known by itself for having one of the highest muslim pop in the us. As a person whom lives in Michigan, go fuck yourself for acting like you know what it is.

Sounds like someone who lives in such a small country that traveling 300 miles away takes them to a whole new country.

Dearborn is Nazi/Klan country. Henry Ford ran a pro-Nazi newspaper there in the 1930s

I never said I know what Dearborn is. I found it funny they only mentioned Michigan.

MUH GUNS MUH GUNS!
IT BE DEM BLACK FOLK DOIN ALL DA SHOOTIN NOT US LAW ABIDIN WHITE FOLK

>Nearly 10,000 deaths caused by guns every single year in America
>Black on white homicide only accounts for 500 deaths
>230 black people were killed by white people

You can't argue with or fix Trump supporters.

And yet nobody's asked if it was legitimate self-defense. What happened to innocent til proven guilty?

But now you got whiteys thinking it some black area, when it is actually quite low for blacks.

>toddler shoots other toddlers in self defense

lol you're talking a country that just elected a complete moron Rob Moore to head to the senate. The guy has no idea what Dreamers are and thinks homosexual relationships are the same thing as bestiality.

America's drinking too much of their own tap water or something.

blacks, muslims

we don't like either of them

Also, on that note, can you Americans please just become boring again so the news over here covers important things? Everyone's so sick and tired of hearing about your politics and the dumb shit your President says.

nah, war is coming with rocket man, it's gonna get REAL interesting

Still a lower count than a Eurocuck refugee terrorist attack

There's no criminal liability for that age, the owner of the gun is probably going to get fucking rekt.

It's still majority white there, let alone that neighborhood is like 80% white.

Wow you russian shit posters are busy today. Did Vladimir promise you an extra liter of vodka?

I really hope he doesn't attack the US, americans don't deserve the opportunity to play victim again

Nobody is asking your shitty news to cover the USA, except the jew menace that owns your media.

if by interesting you mean rocket man lauching a nuke, having the missile defense system knock it out of the sky, then having GEOTUS draw the straight of korea on a map with a crayon

>American education
Your media is obsessed with refugee attacks. Europe has taken in millions and Europe as a whole only sees a few incidents a year. Your country has over 10,000 homicides every single year just from guns.

So keep calling us Eurocucks. At least we're not in danger of getting diabetes, we don't have crazy feminists and SJWs running around and I don't have to walk around certain neighborhoods with a racist mindset thinking something bad will happen to me.

>land of the free

Wow you Sup Forums neckbeards are busy today. Did mommy wake you up early to warm you up some hot pockets?

>Your country has over 10,000 homicides every single year just from niggers

ftfy

Eliminate the niggers and our crime statistics drop dramatically and education scores rise dramatically

Looks like someone's letting pol out of their containment cage again.

Eliminate the trash of all races and we would be almost crime free. Never forget that whites are the source of half our crimes as well.

>The problem with America is just the population, eliminate the population and crime will go down massively!

Oh really? So if we eliminated everyone anti-white from America, your IQ and education scores would go up?

Surely, all those southern Trump supporters would just skyrocket your country's IQ.

>I believe Trump got in to office because of God!
>Dat crooked Hillary was operatin dem sex dungeon with keedz underneath a pizza place
>Trump goin ta God dang make America great again!

Trump supporters are the dumbest fucking people on the planet. These are the people who want to repeal Obamacare and don't even realize that's the only reason they have health care.

Where you get that whites are the source of half our crime when blacks commit nearly 50% of it and the statistics left out beaners and other spics?

Unless you mean crime like securities fraud

>blacks commit nearly 50%
>insert other races with the leftover from "nearly"

all sources are listed

the country is way more than blacks and whites, so you can't take away all black crime and left the remainder to whites

Same can be said about literally everywhere else.

if those other kids had guns this never would have happened.

Sources that don't reinforce what I already believe are biased

Quads have been noticed af

that's not how you use whom

10/10 Well done sir.

haha

we wish.

>person is the subject
L2 engrish

So when the fuck did 230 become larger than 500?

>those todds can be like a swarm of piranhas

Dearborn is west Yemen
The whole city is sand niggers.

> two
So, where they sitting behind each other or did he shift his aim, after hitting the first one? If so, cool toddler

the person who does stuff
the person whose stuff this is
the person whom you are giving stuff to

this be english

>Eliminate the niggers and our crime statistics drop dramatically
True, but they'd still be much higher than western European countries, even without discounting their minority populations.

I actually know Alexandria and fairfax, lived in the area during the dc sniper era and I also lived in DC, granted Alexandria isn't DC, it's lumped together as DMV, you can still find gogo music in Alexandria and even PG county MD. Also Dearborn is the subs of Detroit but a well known suburb, due to the heavy Muslim population and their push for sharia law

sheeeeit

WE AMERICA N SHIT