How is your team doing in qualifiers Sup Forums? Will your team be in the world cup?

How is your team doing in qualifiers Sup Forums? Will your team be in the world cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_–_UEFA_Group_D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>PoPo
What did they mean by this?

Oops I'm dumb LOL

>Will your team be in the world cup?
No

Even with him in the past they were shit at qualifiers but he really has stepped up for the NT

>that tfw feel when >we are literally not even going to qualify

We're literally China and India

its too easy

>implying trump won't force you to lose to slovenia in exchange for a trade deal as a birthday present to his slovenian wife

Pretty fine I think.
We re a lucky Nation.
A draw vs Belgium will secure our 2nd spot. Maybe we can get it in Athens considering they ll already have qualified when they come here.
Bosnia seems dead and their defenders are terrible.

>"european """qualifiers""""

We're doing well, winning 2 of the last 6 games should do it

Big improvement from euro 16 qualifiers lad. Happy for you

Hard Group for England. Slovakia and Slovenia can easily steal points from you and maybe one of them takes 1st place if the results help.

Technically it was eur 16 that was a big let down and not this being an improvement.
Euro 12 -> Final 8
WC 14 -> Final 16
We lost our starter midfielders Katsouranis and Karagounis and midfield has been hollow since then. No matter how good our defenders and Forward is, there simply doesn't seem to be any link from defence to offence.

Whatever to get normies to stop acting like they care

>mfw Greece wins the Worldc Up in 2018

You ve played with the top teams. Aka in the next 4 matches you ll have ~10 points and be 2nd-3rd.

red = disqualified
black = did not participate
baby blue/turqoise = qualification ongoing ?

why did fifa expel nations ? lol

DELET THIS

DO IT LIKE ITS 04

Red - eliminated
Black - DQ/didn't enter
Dark blue - Qualified
Light blue - still in qualification

From the Wikipedia article:
While all FIFA members entered the tournament, not all competed. Zimbabwe were expelled from the competition on 12 March 2015 for their failure to pay former coach José Claudinei a severance fee and Indonesia were excluded from the qualifying competition following the suspension of their football association by FIFA on 30 May 2015.[3] Kuwait had a number of their qualifiers cancelled for a similar suspension that began while their campaign was underway,[15] which eventually resulted in their elimination.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification

thanks senpai

I don't want us to be in it, because we need a big restructuring. But I want us to be in it because it's Messi's last real chance.

It's OK Leaffriend, we're quite possibly going to be sitting this one out with you
I sincerely hope you're right, though I'm fairly certain we have lost to all 3 of the other teams before

How's Serbia doing?

take a look senpai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_–_UEFA_Group_D

now imagine if you chooke. that would be awesome

Sweet, I'll be able to meme too with a bit of luck.

What do you mean by that?

Serbia is my team, we didn't make WC last time and it was quite a boring time for me.

>it's a "english little shits get another piss easy path to the competition" episode
meanwhile in the real world...

WTF! When did Israel git gud at every sport?

>this post
>this flag
Uh-oh.

>yfw ((they)) pull their strings to get the ref from the 2002 Korea game out of retirement and fuck you over one last time

I wonder why

>tfw even if we qualify, we'll be put in another group of death

h-here i go

CHI

>gud

I don't think they've ever even qualified for a WC or Euro.

It's easy. Just you and us. And whoever ends up second 99% will qualify as one of the best seconds anyway.

they qualified once, in 1970

they finished last in a group with Italy, Uruguay, and Sweden

Yes but whatever

nah its because Klannsman fucked up

we legit have a decent shot at a good run next few world cups desu, PuliGOD, Big Dick Bobby, Yedlin etc. are gonna bloom and we legit actually have a good young generation with our U-20, just need to replace our core, Bradley, Jones, Howard, Dempsey, Beckerman, Cameron etc are all pretty old,

our problem is gonna be replacing the engines in the midfield, US is a historically high workrate team where we play hard and run fast, if we can do that while actually getting decent technical ability we can actually get consistentlu good results instead of just overperforming to get wins

Ah, nevermind , I'm retarded. Runners-up except the worst one go into play-offs...

>replacing cameron

its like you want our back 4 to be even shittier than it already is

Why is Kazakhstan playing as part of Europe?
Surely they are part of Asia, and that will be an easier qualification road for them

that's what buggers me

>a team of wankers like england that didn't achieve shit in the last 50 years, the laughing stock of Europe, is granted the spot at the World Cup with a very soft group (and they even managed to tie against Slovenia LMAO)
>meanwhile two of the last three WC winners are bound to slaughter each other to qualify

bullshit

fug

Pardon? We qualified in 1970.
Are you ready to lose in Spain in a few weeks?

*Begins taunting even more delusional than the Portuguese Porto fan that thinks they will qualify over juve*

praying we won't qualify so blind will get kicked out

blind OUT NOW

I don't even know, man.

but why tho?

>Israel in EUROs

Shouldn't they be in some african/asian cups?

the muzzies would bomb their team on away games

and you just know we are going to get someone like Netherlands in the play off

>all we have to do is not fuck up

yeah we're out

well, we have it worse

Isnt that a good thing? A team like Italy would curbstomp our Eredivisie team.

i would prefer something like slovenia, i dont trust LCIM

>implying we'll finish second in our group

No.

HAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
>Leafs

Next games for Italy and Spain:

Italy: vs Albania, vs Liechtenstein, @Spain, vs Israel, vs Macedonia, @Albania.

Spain: vs Israel, @Macedonia, vs Italy, @Liechtenstein, vs Albania, @Israel.

May the best of the two end up first!

first place in the hardest qualifiers in the world, we in this world cup like my dick in yo mama

black = nigger
red = shouldnt even have tried
blue = just qualified because theyre the host

And finish 5th

We're garbage lmao.

He´s a falseflagging Scot

What if they qualify for Qatar?

Rest of the group isn't even trying

>canada

Italy hasn't played a WC knockout game since 2006. Maybe it's best you sit this one out anyway.

no but good try

last time we failed to qualify for a world cup was 1994 la

>chatting shit about a country which consitently reaches the knockout stages/ quaterfinals

I see that degree in Chemical Engineering is really paying off.

>consitently reaches the knockout stages/ quaterfinals

you got exactly 1 point in the last WC. Consistency my ass

my dad did that la. graduated with a first from cambridge and now is an accountant lmao. meanwhile i am a NEET autist

>picking the last World Cup out of all the others
>well done retard

Yeah it's the most recent one you idiot. Didn't you lose to Iceland in Euro round of 16? LOL

They almost qualified for last Euros only to choke it all away at home against an already eliminated Cyprus

>Yids in charge of not choking

ok so lets go by recent results you absolute cunt... costa rica 4-0 usmnt.
yes see a knockout stage defeat thanks for backing me up retard

but Costa rica is a really good team

what are you trying to say here?

I fucking hate UEFA qualifiers.

>born and raised in The USA
>thinks he's polish for some reason

??

The same Costa Rica that made the quarterfinals and took the Netherlands to overtime?

that you are bottom of your qualifying group below trinidad and tobago and panama

and the qualifiers arent even close to over yet

again, what are you trying to prove?

yes be proud of a 4-0 defeat you freak
come back to me when you win a world cup

you're literally the worst side in north america at the moment
>muh pulisic

if we're the worst side, why are we still in the running for qualifying

bottom of the hex
b o t t o m
(of the teams still in contention m8)

but the hex isnt even over, so who cares?

Trying to making me cry i see.

nobody cares thats hoe shit you are

Doing fine. I only wonder who will take it between Sweden and Nevereverland

Usually I vote for the nation with the hotter women so they can be raped by Arabs at the world cup, but this time around I don't give a fuck considering there were absolutely no women in sight even in Brazil. And also I thought I'd go to Germany, South Africa, or Brazil and the hotter women would be a plus for me but there's no way I'm tempted to go to Russia considering you need a visa unless you have a shithole passport.

My rant aside, I hope Neverlands. I want to see LCIM on the world stage one last time. Ibra has already retired so who cares about Sweden.