10/10 male edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXWWpJBavbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NUKE THIS FUCKER ALREADY

Who is that anyway? OP here

stop being a fat fucking loser queer bro

BAN THIS FUCK

It's Steven Tyler's estranged son, Andy.

I like the pictures where he's serious the most

He looks so fucking soulless. He was a true psychopath.

a very attractive psychopath though

his fucking expression top kek

To be fair, I'd love to drown in celeb pussy like Terry

OP here, is it wrong if I unironically find Terry hot? Also why do you have this whole fucking collection kek

Jason Miller is the most beautiful man I've ever seen

Dahmer was hot without the dumb glasses and cleanly shaven.

>why do you have this whole fucking collection kek
leaks are worth a good amount if you ask the Fappening hackers

OP here
>tfw have fetish on glasses same as his
I'd say he was extremely attractive the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=GXWWpJBavbg

Why do I like this.... I mean I get both mainstream schools of thought that either it is funny as fuck or respect for trying to do something about her problem...

But honestly... I just wanna fuck her sweaty ass...

Fml.

He said male.

Rob Schneider is.....going to jail?

I like your honesty.

It's because you're black.

Is this the faggot posting all those beard memes?

I didn't like his dumb mustache when he was younger, and I just think the glasses look ridiculous. But damn he was hot without them. He is my favorite serial killer too. I love how he preserved bodies, and liked bones. I find I'm very much like him.

>RTL2
lol faggot

Personally, people like therapists and similar are weirded out by how similar to him I am in every way. He is my favorite serial killer too. Also, nobody likes pedostache.
~OP

>tfw no 2 meters tall serial killer bf

I like you. I don't tell my counselor or psychiatrist much because I don't trust them, but I've done a lot of research. I have pretty much the exact same mental disorders his own diagnosed him with. I try to keep my power level low, but I secretly love killing things.

Nah. See Big Ed was fucking terrifying though. 6'9, 300lbs, IQ 145. He was a giant, and he was very smart. It's no wonder so many characters were made after him.

I think he's thought long and hard about what he did, the police should release him to back and live with his Mum. (Oh wait nvm she was murdered and dead!). Nvm

He refuses to leave because he knows he still wants to and can kill more. You never lose the urge to kill. It just subsides as much as you hide it, but it's always there.

He didn't like killing. He killed people only to keep them with him. He was a necrophile. I am telling stuff to my psychiatrist/therapist because I'm getting absolute same symptoms as Dahmer so I might as well treat them before I kill someone. I will be honest just like Dahmer was to his psychiatrist, but in his case it was too late. Also I find Ed cute because of his height and oh, glasses.

Well, I do a little bit because I'm a necrophile too. I just love death. I always have. And if I were to kill a person, it would be for the same reason: to keep them with me. It's strange what borderline personality disorder does to people.

>still has the urge to kill

**silence**

He actually prefered alive people. He'd kill them because, I'm quoting now, "I'd rather have them dead than leave me."

I mean, I prefer people alive too. I just would think about the same, and not wanting to be left.

Alot of necrophiles have the same thing going on, that's how it forms at first place. You must've gone through some hard shit probably. Do you have actual homicidal fantasies though? I have a perfect plan but I'm trying to treat myself so I don't actually do it.

I did, and I do. I watched my grandpa's corpse roll out on a stretcher at 7, which is probably what caused it, but I had a ton of bad shit otherwise too. I didn't even cry at his funeral. I felt it would be better since he was suffering, and I had already loved death in other ways before, so it was the precursor to necrophilia. I started fantasizing about cannibalism at 8 or so after watching too many documentaries on the History Channel. I started cutting myself for fun at 15, and it turned into a blood fetish, which quickly evolved into necrophilia. I've lived a fucked up life, and I think some fucked up things. I don't talk about it though, but it's nice to get it off my chest to someone who may understand what it's like.

Oh, I never had any expiriences with death actually. The necrophilia just popped in my head like some kind of idea bubble when I noticed that I cannot form a proper relationship with an alive, breathing human being. I live near a graveyard though and with those people I've always felt extremely comfortable. I have a deficit of sexual desire though, due to catatonic states I get into. I usually just freeze and become catatonic for sometimes several hours just so I don't commit such a serious crime. When I was about 6 I would run to people telling them I will kill them and dismember them with a chainsaw and tried to get my dad to buy me one(didn't get it, obviously) And hey, if they're dead they can't say no, you know what I'm saying? Also, there's a deficit of images of Dahmer here.

A E S T H E T I C

>I cannot form a proper relationship with an alive, breathing human being. I live near a graveyard though and with those people I've always felt extremely comfortable.
Exact same thing here. I never felt like I fit in, and thought that it would be easier with a dead woman. After reading about Ed Gein at 15 and reading about necrophilia, I realized why people were necrophiles, and I felt the same. I've always liked graveyards too. It was always more fun being around dead folk. I respected them more for some reason.

I have Asperger's Syndrome though, so I cannot understand emotions either. I also have an extreme lack of them. almost psychopathic.
Would you like to join necrophilia discord server that I made before by the way?

Y'all need Jesus.

I'm the opposite. I'm extremely good at understanding emotions as I am actually very emotional. I initially liked Bundy more because of how well he was able to understand people. I'm very analytical like him, and would plan out anything I did beforehand and get rid of evidence, if I really felt the urge.
I don't know, I'm really paranoid. I don't talk about this kind of stuff much, but I just felt I needed to.

You can feel free to join anyway and leave whenever you want. I've been dealing with alot of paranoid people since most of necrophiles are paranoid as hell. If you want I can talk to you about it.
/AMAjwY6 is the link to the thing.