Why can't you get girls? Let me start this permavirgin thread

Why can't you get girls? Let me start this permavirgin thread.

I live in Paris. There's several kind of girls:
> Rich white elite, do not even think of them unless you are one of them or extremely attractive
> Rich jewish elite, same problem
> Arab, black girls: I donnot have to explain (absolutely anti-white trash)
> normal white girls: act like the rich ones but only date muslims and blacks
> asian girl: the default gf of many french cucks. Ugly and annoying, lowest tier girls

Fuck that shithole. I'm moving to Eastern Europe soon anyway.

Bump

whats that breed of cat called?

Here it's the same thing Frenchbro.
I want to move there as well.
I feel my heart empty and many times crying (just like it's happening right now as I am writing this). I don't know what is friendship, I don't know how it's like to hold hands or give hugs or kissing.
Sometimes I want to kill myself,I just don't do it because there's no painless way. Don't want to hurt myself because that already happens every day.

Literally fucking r9k with flags.

Nobody want you.
kys.

t.girl

Girls are natural cucks so to get them you need to cuck them proper

post your feminine dick.

Bumpty bump just to see more replies.

I've never seen asian/white couple when stayed in France.
But white/black couple were everywhere.

Parisian here too i don't get the same feeling at all

Normal white women date normal white people
And the richer ones well it all depends what you consider "elite" and "normal" t b h
For example 3k euro a month is elite or normal for you ? Or is it 10k euro a month income girls ? How much salary to be poor ?
Myself maybe some people will call me a bobo or something but i always considered i am middle class and town center girls are totally doable

And getting laid with arab or black girls isn't complicated if you are desperate, i never saw them being against to date a white guy

Chinks are shit i'll give you that much

Well, I'm shy, and Brazil is definitely the wrong country to be shy.

Who told you i can't get girls?

> normal
Maybe that's the problem.
Besides, Sup Forums posters prefer cartoons and traps to women.

idk tbqh, I'm not even unattractive or anything, I just never talk to random people.
should I just end it all

well op just has to be normal ? it's not hard t b h

why so many people on this website are losers ?

t. chad thundercock
fuck off it's not easy

It is easy you just don't try

no there is a whole world between being a complete antisocial loser, being some fatasy of "chad", and just being a normal person

everyone was depressed or shy at one point but you are supposed to deal with it when you are 16yo then move on with your life

it's all in your head anyways

I bet like half of virgin posters here havent even tried to date girls at all.

>Tfw no based qt Polish gf to fulfill your special snowflake fetish.

Why even live, anons?

diagnosed social anxiety makes it extremely difficult to do anything i.e talking to people

Nowadays it's the girl that chooses the guy and not the other way around.
If I said to a girl that I liked her, she said that she liked Chad. So she simply dated Chad.
When she gets tired of Chad, she goes to another Chad.

I have diagnosed agoraphobia, depression, anxiety.

Looks like your standards are too high then.

>>/adv/18293702

>Why can't you get girls?
Because I'm a no life loser with no friends

>b-but you just need to try user!
>bee urself!
yeah no

oh fuck off this is one of those modern "illnesses" that doesn't really exist

the whole "diagnosed" thing is the worst it's just officially enabling you to underachieve

and yes i did go through it myself, in fact when i had this issue my own psychiatrist (a proper doctor not a normie psychologist wanker) put it basically this way :
"yes i can give you a paper proving you are a failure so you collect welfare but by doing this i just encourage you to not do anything about yourself"

he was 100% right

>he keeps making excuses to not do anything

Yeah okay my man

I just try to be myself all the time. That's why I don't even have friends.

22 year old virgin here, third year bachelor in fiscal law (normie study)

>178cm manlet, second shortest in my group of friends is 184cm
>hair very thin and hairline retreated a lot, so hair looks like shit
>ears very pointy

This is pretty much enough. It also hurts that my friend group at uni consists of tall, handsome normies. I'm the ugliest guy by far so if we go out no girl will even look at me

i've tried talking to people, things don't work out well. I don't want to do nothing.
so what, your doctor diagnosed you but then just chalked it up to "start doing things for yourself"?

>I don't want to do nothing

Okay. Then be happy with no results.

no he said he could diagnostic me if he wanted to but that it's useless and i'd be in a better state if i woke the fuck up instead of receiving such a certificate of inaptitude that is basically a free pass to a life of emptiness and misery

I'm also legitimately afraid of social interaction.

I walk weirdly in public (Head slouched, shoulders up) and have miniature panic-attacks when forced into interaction.

I try to not be scared, but it's hard as fuck.

It's like PTSD.

then you didn't really suffer from any illness, you just needed to be motivated. some people have legitimate brain chemical deficiencies that cause illness, that's what medication is for. I can tell you that it's helped me to some degree, but not enough to have completely normal interactions with people
see

>Why can't you get girls?
Because i don´t have the will to commit to anything. Many times i´ve had the chance to be with someone i like and i blew it all the time, because i didn´t make any efffort.
And the more i descend into depression, the more i sheltered myself from any social interaction

You've been brainwashed by other bitter virgins. You'll notice that black and arab girls are as easy as asian girls to get for white males if you try. And normal white girls mostly date white males, you have a perspective-bias since you browse to much Sup Forums and read to much race-baiting threads. Low class white girls are as easy as other races for all males.

Then you should know the cure for it. Stop poisoning other people with it you fucking nigger.

I don't have social anxiety or any of that other made up crap, I just find social interaction too much of a bother and I'm unable to form lasting bonds with people due to my inability to keep contacts when I'm not forced by circumstances (university, work...). I'm also very awkward in social situations with people I don't know because I'm not used to them since I've always spent most of my free time alone since I was a child, but I'm not bitter about it.

yeah maybe i mean i can believe the chemicals in the brain explanation actually

but this sounds weird to me like can't he "manually" change his posture when he's walking for example ?

and well they gave me meds too that being lexomil xanax and valium which i stopped long ago now

>girls
boys are the way to go la'

>just get over it, it's really simple
Nice meme lad.
Try to get up in morning and start shaking, having headaches and vomiting everytime you think about going out of house or when you think that somebody randomly talks to you.

This is for you, I quote myself.

I know it's not easy. What meds have you tried? Tried therapy?

it could just be something he does involuntary, most people that are nervous will do stuff like that (I used to always look down when I walked)
also if you got meds, doesn't that mean you got a prescription for them..?

No, because then I still look stiff while walking. Nothing I try feels natural.

Also, my hands start sweating, hearts pounds a mile a minute, breathing becomes irregular, can't think properly; it's a physical and mental problem.

I'm in psychologist and psychiatrist doing psychotherapy and taking 40mg per day of paroxetine.

ok i see
it's true you hardly control that kind of feeling

don't want to be rude but i'm wondering, do you think it can be fixed with a wider work on yourself ?
like it you fixed your life would you still feel that anxious ?
how's your life outside of social issues btw, good or not ? do you have friends at least ?

>also if you got meds, doesn't that mean you got a prescription for them..?
i did but i stopped buying them eventually

yeah, I definitely think that fixing my life up a bit will help for sure, it's what I'm trying to do. being negative and pessimistic makes things worse. I think continuing meds and slowly going out more and more is eventually going to fix it, but I can't predict the future. my life outside of social issues isn't too bad, I have a few irl friends, but things are still hard sometimes.

нeхлeб
but looks like пococитe пиcoc

We can go to czech rep together user and wing man the crap out of that place (or into our lovewagon).

new flag yey