How can thay be together?

How can thay be together?
He is like 9 or 8+
and she is like 6 or 7-

are you retarded? that dude is clearly splerg tier neckbeard faggot tier and she's a goddanm perfect ten. oh you're a faggot now it makes sense

They're both celebrity 8s (which is still a non-celeb 10), plus once you're reasonably attractive it becomes more about personality than being the most physically attractive. Not that you would know that, seeing as you aren't attractive and have a terrible personality.

she have face like horse, and he have nice face and nice body, his only - is his high

nah im non atractive with decent personality i think
at least not fat

Snow is not a 8-9, you fucking faggot

Well you made this thread, so clearly you're at least a bit of a cunt

John snow is an 8 at least and shes literally a 4 or 5, nowhere close to a 6 even

he apparently doesnt understand that hes semi famous now and shes a forgotten minor role player

Maybe they just like each other alot.

I've read that he has almost no personal charisma and is as dumb as a sack of hammers.

because he loves looking at her piss flaps

he is actor tho, he can just act like he have

>9 or 8+
>manlet
Toplel.

you could say he is
low model

She is an easy ten
and I'd probably actually go gay for him

Match made in middle earth, or whatever the land of make-believe is called where they were running around in the snow not knowing anything

Have you guys heard of emotions? there these things that people develop when their personality type fits with another. sometimes feelings are unconditional and just grow out of nothing too! obviously you virging handholdless faggots wouldnt know that since youve gotta actually be close to people first. honestly stop judging others by unrealistic standards just because your own life is loveless and myserable.

ITT: A bunch of guys rank a dude that girls rank at a 10, a 5 or 6.

being catty bitches: not just for girls anymore

The Downton Abbey crowd would crucify you if they read this.

> Emotions.
Nice bait. Who the fuck has these?

itt: faggots

Emotions are for faggots and dirty hetro breeder people you fucking deviant

You know nothing, user.

I'm farsi, but thank fuck I am not you op

Chemistry?

>makes aggressive stance
>against emotions
Great reasoning retard. Got any white pride shit to share as well?

Actors working together on a show often bang. Then they think they're in love, until they work on another show and start banging other actors.

Celebrity fandom isn't for girls any more either.

It's almost like we were too busy with desi and marble cake to raise the next generation of faggots.

Well considering the only group I didn't wail at were a-sexuals, who make up a TINNNNY percent of the population, i'd have thought my startling jape-some stylings would have been obvious. To wit, I was making a comment for humorous effect! Unless...unless you YOURSELF are now making a mockery of me by baiting me into replying to your harshly worded response? Am I the fool? Are YOU the fool? Are we all one great pudding of fools? All is lost, yet I despair not, for I shall live young one, I shall live. Now go home, I've heard your mum has got some cake in, and it's time for tea.

in a nutshell

So basically you admit to being retarded by not adressing the issue

what u talking about she is hot as shit

I hearby state that I have no hateful predalictions to either homo or hetrosexuals, I will now resign from Sup Forums forever, hanging my head in shame. What will my family think? My wife, my children, the people of this land? Is there no place for my lonely soul but the great unknown? I go alone.

Or start a cringe thread

your no fun anymore

Jon Snow is 100% saved by his facial hair. whoever told him to grow his beard that way honestly deserves a raise

i guess he likes hittin Dat Ginge'

and if he's hotter, she will never leave him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_You_Wanna_Be_Happy

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_You_Wanna_Be_Happy
hmm truth has been spoken

Charisma doesn't work that way, I know some ugly fucks, and when they talk you listen.

I don't know what you're talking about, man. I look exactly like him, and she seems like a 7 or 8 to me, while I seem like a 5 or 6 to myself.

And one more question...

Why isn't he dating the dragon queen actress now that he had on-screen-sex with her?