Haha user, you're so funny and we've got so much in common!

>Haha user, you're so funny and we've got so much in common!
>Hey, did you have any plans for tonight? I've got an extra ticket for the Peste Noire show. Do you want to go?

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsoakxBaQfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By saging and reporting for spamming

no thanks, but ill take that ticket and scalp it.

Sorry, I only listen to Neutral Milk Hotel.

Stop objectifying me. I'm going home to play video games.

Sorry, but I already have a ticket to see Doom.

I ain't paying.

Nah, my girlfriend and I catch up on anime Saturday nights. We should definitely catch a show some other time though, hypothetical construct person!

for like $5?

>refusing a free show
even if it's shit, it's fucking free

Seriously is it the same fucking people here every day because the threads are always the fucking same.

This, Grimes, Chvrches, Take the Gripspill, meta thread, Spotify taking down hate bands, St vincent fans mommy issues, Oasis were a one hit wonder, etc. you just post the same fucking meme threads every single day. It's like living in a groundhog day loop this fucking board.

>It's like living in a groundhog day loop this fucking board

Taylor Swift *farts* will get double the replies to any thread about an album not on the essentials or FotM

>implying I wouldn't have already bought my own ticket for Peste Noire the second I heard that they were gonna play here

But yes. I want to go.

dont forget lil peep aoty
but yeah we should all just quit this shit site

who is this?

me

XXXTENTACION
Alt-right youtuber Renee something rather

It would mean talking to a girl, most mupol would shatter

A Jewish lady called rageafterstorm

Holy shit, peste noire is playing? Fuck yeah I want to go.

Did we meet at the Death in June show?

>Peste Noire

Get the fuck away from me, you fascist piece of shit.

Isn't she gay?

I hope you're having a nice day user.

Youtuber called rageafterstorm. Most of her videos were pretty typical atheist left of center stuff, then she made one video about race and IQ (even as someone who's kind of a "race realist" her video was not very well researched and did have some questionable points), and apparently there was a mass flagging campaign and her channel got taken down, so now people of all sorts of political leanings call her "alt right" and a nazi, even though like I said her stuff before was indistinguishable from what any other rationalâ„¢ skepticâ„¢ youtuber would put out.

How she's Sup Forums related I have no clue.

Alt right is just a made up cnn term for anyone who is against immigration and neoconservatism but still socially conservative really. It doesn't mean anything. Just a buzzword.

Once again the alt right tries to distance itself from its embarrassing memes

yes please

>Holy shit, peste noire is playing?

they've been playing live shows in europe for a while now, despite antifa trying their best to prevent them from doing so

youtube.com/watch?v=DsoakxBaQfQ

I'd agree it's a buzzword without strict meaning. Some people use it to refer to a general, decentralized social movement, others to refer to a more broad ideology. Typically people within that general ideology refer to the social movement as the "alt-right", where people outside of it will assign that label to the entire ideology.

However, though I admit I haven't looked very hard, I haven't found a good source for who came up with the term itself.

It's not really an active effort at distancing, it's that like I said above the term can be used with varying levels of specificity, and even then the wide range of positions classified by outsiders as "alt-right" make things even more vague. You're not necessarily talking about the same thing.

Reported to YouTube. Thanks.

>an active effort at distancing
Three paragraphs of dissembling waffle trying to wriggle out of the term, that's a very active effort to me. Yes the term isn't precise, the term isn't carefully used, but when is political invective ever.

He didn't even say he himself is conservative. You're just putting that label on him to discredit his argument.

>himself is conservative
nor did I

I know that, but you're saying that he's biased in this argument, and is trying to distance himself from the term "alt right." But he never implied that he would be considered "alt right." Just that it's a flawed concept.

>Yes the term isn't precise, the term isn't carefully used
Well that's all I was saying, not sure why you would call my post "dissembling waffle". I'm not denying or trying to disprove anything. There's no "active effort at distancing" because there's nothing to distance from, it's a functionally meaningless term. Call me "alt-right" if you want, the vagueness of the term strikes both ways. When your term is so broad that it includes Gavin McInnes, Richard Spencer, David Duke, and Hitler, it's beyond meaningless.

I mean, I might be considered by some to be "alt-right", literally who knows. That's my point.

>why you would call my post "dissembling waffle"
Because that is what it is, the term is meaningless according to you and yet you spend so much time dismantling it with stupid shit like:
>includes ... Hitler
Just like conservative I didn't call you alt right, I pointed out people were distancing themselves and you jumped in to do it.

I'll just point out that 'meaningless' is an...umm meaningless criticism. What you probably mean is it has too many meanings not a lack of them.

>I pointed out people were distancing themselves and you jumped in to do it
Who did I attempt to distance from what?

>What you probably mean is it has too many meanings not a lack of them
I said it was functionally meaningless. Plenty of terms have multiple meanings, the problem with "alt-right" is that the same person could call all four of the people I mentioned buy that label and no one would bat an eye. You can't describe multiple, contradictory ideologies as the same thing and retain any coherent meaning. So, no, I did not mean it has too many meanings, I meant what I said: it's "functionally meaningless".

>Three paragraphs of dissembling waffle trying to wriggle out of the term, that's a very active effort to me.

FALSEHOODS

LOL Probably get cucked by an impostor

you must be a hoarder

Sure I'll go.

If you're single and a cute girl asks you out you fucking go, regardless of how shit her music is