Ok Sup Forums... It's time to stop procrastinating and get your shit done

ok Sup Forums... It's time to stop procrastinating and get your shit done.

Yes, this means YOU. Start TODAY.

Level 1:

Clear your mind, clear your space. Commit to changing your life. If you want to see results, then you must devote yourself each day to work diligently towards that goal. Start by going to bed early and waking up early at the same times every day. Wake up, exercise briefly, take a shower and get dressed. Get into the habit of laying out a clean set of clothes before going to sleep. Have a light breakfast and coffee while you reflect on the things you want to have accomplished by the end of the day. Make this your permanent daily routine, even on your off days. Stop all drugs and alcohol, including cigarettes and vaping (fuck your mouth fedora).

Eliminate as many distractions as possible. A well-lit, distraction-free workspace is like a diet for the mind, it will help you to focus on the task at hand. If possible, rearrange the layout of your room or office. A fresh environment stimulates and inspires the mind. If you work at a desk, keep the top of your desk totally clear except for one task you are working on. No decorations, no photos, no clocks, no calendars. If you work on a computer, clear your desktop of all folders and files and set the wallpaper to a simple color (no image). Never end your day without clearing your space and putting everything away. Never start your day with a space that is not completely clear.

When you are working, plan regular breaks and self-rewards. Strive to eat and drink healthier. Plan and live your daily life according to a schedule that includes specific work and play times. Make a daily to-do list of 3 items and commit to finishing the list every day. Focus on one task before moving on to the next. If you're stuck, move on to the next task and return later to the first. No lasting progress can be made unless you have first established a daily habit of clearing your mind and your personal space.

you seem to have made a mistake OP: this leaves no time for video games if i have a job already why cant i play games in my off time? its not like doing any of this is going to get me a date i am ugly bottom line so might as well not try

I did today and now i'm pissed with my best friend

Level 2:

Learn to Focus. This first requires you to admit that that you do not know how to focus. But don't blame yourself! You are surrounded by a whirlwind of information, entertainment and endless distractions. You have been trained to consume these things, and have been conditioned to continuously demand more! You have been brainwashed to feel elevated and empowered the more you are able to consume. Yet when faced with simple tasks, you find yourself powerless - a slave to the myriad of pointless distractions. Do not despair. Breaking free requires only your commitment to change, a realization of truth and focused willpower.

For some people, focus is achieved with little more than a comfortable chair and a hoodie sweater. For others, it's a cappuccino and a pair of headphones. You must identify whatever helps you focus, and use that as a tool to get your work done. But beware! Your subconscious mind will try to trick you. Do not fall into the trap of confusing comfort with focus! To a focused person, the most important thing in the world is the task at hand. Nothing else in the world matters, except that one thing. For me right now, the most important thing in the world is this post, trying to help you lazy fucks go out and be productive!

Stop fucking with your phone and put it away. Every task that you undertake, is an opportunity for you to practice your ability to focus. Revel in achieving perfection with your daily tasks. Strive to improve your attention span. Achieving focus requires the same commitment as deep meditation. Test yourself by setting an alarm clock to go off 5 minutes after you have started your task. Leave the alarm sounding while you work. You have achieved the ability to focus properly when the alarm going off continuously in the background is no longer any distraction or concern.

>Revel in achieving perfection with your daily tasks

perfection is impossible so there is no point in trying

>Test yourself by setting an alarm clock to go off 5 minutes after you have started your task. Leave the alarm sounding while you work. You have achieved the ability to focus properly when the alarm going off continuously in the background is no longer any distraction or concern.

this is a great way to make sure your alarm clock never wakes you up again

Why not, don't have another thing to lose. Thank you overproductive user

I always liked sucking on ice cubes when I was younger but the chewing didn't get too bad until I was a teenager. I had some personal issues that caused severe anemia and I craved ice like it was a life source. Even after we got the anemia figured out I've developed a taste for it. I get obsessed with the crunch and the frosty taste of it. I'm crazily specific about which restaurants have the best ice for my taste and I'm just as obsessed with drinking the water that melts from it. It just tastes better after being frozen. People at work make fun of me because I always eat cups of the shaved ice we use in smoothies and they tell me I have a problem. I am a little crazy over always having ice but I just love it. I even just ordered a silicone ice tray that makes small cubes in an attapmt to make softer ice so I guess we'll see how that goes.

enjoy chipped teeth idiot

I just did started today.
Recieved my exercise bench, just built it up about now. Ordered 100€ of fresh clothes, with the money I get from work.

Sadly, the only think i won't stop (and don't want to) is smoke hash.
I know it makes all my problems 40% worse but without it i'd probably be depressed and wouldn't want to progress in my life.
Once hash fucks up my life, i'd question myself about it

>distraction-free
Lel do you have any idea where I live ?

if you keep smoking "hash" you will never accomplish the goal

Tell me again though
what is the goal?
I don't have a general goal
the only goal I have is to successfully finish my school year. Which won't be a problem, I think

your goal is to stop being such a worthless pile of shit

Assuming everyone in this shitty board ain't one

this is why everyone here is a virgin
fuckin pussies

Level 3:

Learn to love change. Your subconscious mind has enormous power over your actions. It will continuously play tricks on you and seduce you into maintaining a comfort zone of laziness and complacency. You might think that it's a simple matter to ignore the voices in your head. Do not underestimate this! Countless are the ways that your subconscious mind can control you. These ways are subtle and devious. For every voice that you hear, there are a hundred others that you did not. Overcoming your subconscious mind requires a clear mind, focus, and persistence.

Start by disrupting your comfort zone in small ways. This requires making a change to a small detail of your life, one that will push you out of your comfort zone. For example, switch from whole milk to fat-free, switch the pocket you carry your wallet in, switch from taking a shower before bed to taking one after you wake up, or switch the music you listen to in the morning to something totally new and different. The same small change must be done daily, to disrupt your comfort zone and force your subconscious mind to adapt to a new reality.

Your mind will rebel. It will tell you repeatedly that this is a pointless and stupid exercise. Don't give up! This new behavior will soon become your new comfort zone. You have won a small victory when you feel reluctant to switch back to your old behavior. Once you have achieved learning to love a small change, add a few more, then move up to large ones. The goal is not just changing your comfort zone. You are training your conscious mind to identify and overcome the many tricks and seductions of your subconscious mind. Overcoming the influence of your subconscious mind is one of the most powerful changes an individual can make in his/her life. Once mastered, this simple but powerful skill will help you take charge of any task at hand, and give you the ability to force your mind to love even the tasks that you hate.

I already gave up. I have been inside 95% of the time for the past 10 months. I only leave if I must, to get things that can't be delivered. I will quit it all soon. Not that I expect any pity, I just wanted someone to know I was here. I am but dust and shadows.

and here we are with the "leave your comfort zone" bullshit like thats ever done anygood

what is pussy about wanting to play video games in my offtime not like there is anything else to do other than work myself to death

This reeks of faux extrovertism and pleb existentialism.

Level 4:

Awaken. With a clear body and mind, you are now able to think. With a clear environment, you are now free from distraction. With a productive daily routine now established as habit, you are now free from many impulsive behaviors. As a simple magnifying glass has the power to bend the sun's powerful rays into a single point of blinding heat, your willpower can focus your mind's power to a single intense point of clarity. Armed with intelligence and the formidable weapon of focus, you are now able to gather your thoughts and take action with pinpoint accuracy. With control over your subconscious mind, you can now break free from your comfort zone and tackle any task. Now that you can see the trickery of your subconscious mind, you are able to overcome its seductions and find happiness and success - even with the tasks you hate.

Beware the power of your subconscious mind! Every hour that passes these lessons will fade away into the past. Every day that passes, these words will become a distant memory, long lost and forgotten. Always remember that when you are at your weakest, the strength of your subconscious mind is at it's fullest. Lasting change will only be achieved through daily commitment and perseverance.

To the fortunate few who have made it this far. To those who have read these words and not merely looked at them: This is the critical point. This is the beginning of your awakening. Internalize these words and they will remain with you for the rest of your life. Focus and accept truth, and view the world around you from a fresh new perspective. We are all puppets. Forever seduced and controlled by our own invisible strings. Your lifelong struggle will be simply to be able to see these strings. Awaken, and begin to see the strings that are controlling you. Once seen, the strings can easily be cut.

and yet even more "change yourself just do it" bullshit

when will you understand OP you CANNOT change yourself the real you always wins out in the end and there is nothing you can do about it

wow tldr, there is so much bullshit and counter tips in there

yes sure. if you want to make your life hell then do what OP posts.

if you want to actually be productive/make a change, don't do anything OP says

its all good someone like me alpha as fuck will come along and nut on her face