How will white people be remembered?

How will white people be remembered?

"The world took their kindness for weakness, and they were right."

memories of this will become legends

"White people were cancer"

Creative children will become a distant memory as street art and sketch like drawings become the mainstream nignug art

"whitey had a weird thing about dogs. Their women fucked them"

the women will be portrayed as rape holes and the men as limp wristed cucks

There will be no one left to remember.

Both of these.

maybe some white people will hide underground for 1,000 years then re-emerge, looking like liberals

wonder how much this funeral costed the taxpayers for the mutt.

Yeah, that is kind of stupid. And North American whites do have some weird love of dogs. They fucking kiss them on their mouths and let them mount their wives.

History is written by the literate, so they won't.

FPBP

The same way Native Americans or Romans are treated today. Give it a hundred years. You'll have the decedents of mix-raced kids proudly proclaiming they're .002% white.

also
FPBP

"Whitey thought they would be made into machines, as a form of immortality. Turns out they were just fucking around till they died"

My honest, non-/pol answer is this:

>White people will continue to be demonized until the last one is gone.
>Millions will suffer due to unrest, lack of food/clean water and/or general ethnic genocides, this will also be blamed on white people
>Small groups of survivors will form around the world, giving rise to micro-evolution.
>A new civilization will rise out of the ashes, either a new race closely related to whites (nonwhite survivors with small amounts of white genes are able to procreate and filter out nonwhite traits) or a new species altogether (birds or other animal evolves)
>This new society will view the whites as a great civilization, fell by uncivilized bands of subhumans. They will find statues and other arts of whites and put them in museums

i wonder if whitey or chinks will go extinct first? its a mathematical problem that i could probaby solve if i was arsed.... chinks have advantage of greater starting numbers + lifespan, but even more abysmall reproduction... and no mormon/amish holdouts.

don't get your hopes up nigger, we will nuke the planet before losing europe

whites have a better chance of banding together and helping each other out. Asians would kill each other off before offering a helping hand. Look what happened in China

We will just be demonized.

>"Black people invented peanut butter, but whitey stole it so we couldn't power our flying pyramids"

What's so good about being white?

see

for one possible scenario.

underrated

You're retarded if you think that whites are united.

Fucking Americans still can't grasp the notion that "whites" aren't a nation.

White Europeans have been killing each other for centuries and have very distinct and idiosyncratic cultures.

>niggers unable to comprehend how people can find enjoyment from something that doesn't involve dindu-ing or muh-dicking

>this entire post
:)

We wuz kangz n shiet

r ancstors traval throug stargates n rule da stars