Any of you guys ever had insane hallucinations with weed...

Any of you guys ever had insane hallucinations with weed? I haven't smoked any for about a year so decided to get some today. Here's what happened...

>roll joint
>light up
>take first drag
>take second drag
>feeling okay
>take third drag
>suddenly feeling high
>not too high, just a nice level
>carry on smoking
>the next thing I know I am fucking going
>where?
>who knows
>the first thing I notice is my body melting into the sofa
>sit up and keep smoking
>every time my heart beats my vision dashes forwards and my consciousness leaves my body momentarily
>now my mind is leaking out of my eyes
>I am experiencing everything
>random events
>the future
>the past
>the abyss
>notice that I'm now in deep space
>big ass purple planet with two rings is looking at me
>start to notice a face beyond space
>someone is watching me from beyond space
>beyond time

Weed is not a hallucinogen you retard. That wasn't weed you smoked. It was probably laced with LSD or some shit.

surrrrrrre...

smoke more.

Can't tell if trolling or smoking PCP.

lsd evaporates in 40 degrees celsius you fucking retard

U know that's not how it works right

>suddenly become acutely aware that my eyes are vibrating
>time starts to move really REALLY fucking quickly
>I was listening to some really chill music
>Notice it's being fast forwarded
>I try to stand up because I feel like I need to walk
>Time and space are too fast for me
>My brain is purring like a cat now
>I notice that my wall has a face
>it's a lion's face
>then it turns into a dog
>now the dog is melting
>so I decide to go beneath the ocean
>everything under the sea is vibrating
>a puffer fish is coming towards me
>he inflates himself an reminds me that if I don't return to my body within the next hour I will become trapped outside of my own dimension
>I start to float on a body of water
>Someone is pulling me into a black hole now
>So I explode my mind like a grenade
>it kills the man
>it kills stars
>I am in the void
>the void talks to me

kill yourself Chad

That sounds like an acid trip to me.

I once thought i pissed my pants, but when I went to check it was dry. Shit like that can happen but none of what you wrote. Dumb lsd smoker, learn your shit, check your weed

>the void is telling me truths and lies
>telling me everything I should know
>I find out how the universe was made
>I find out how the universe will end
>I find out what the universe is for
>I find out that the universe is sentient
>The void tells me to leave and a worm the size of a solar system swallows me
>a worm of pure light
>Suddenly time has slowed down
>when I move my hand it takes about a year to catch up with where my brain tells me it should be
>Now my heart is talking to me
>pounding through my chest and saying that I have time to go and get a drink before we go
>go where?
>I get a drink of water and sit down but have no recollection of how I got my legs to work
>Then I feel like I'm going to puke
>but I can't walk

Canabis is a mild hallucionogen and like all drugs, be it legal or illegal, they affect everone a little different

>Dude im trippin with this weed man!
please fuck off

Rolling

>I roll along the rug on the floor and ten hydrogen molecules tell me to stand up
>I get up and head to the bathroom
>I'm really gonna puke
>like, so bad
>Hang over the toilet waiting for vom tsunami
>Suddenly hear an angel telling me to sleep
>She says I need to sleep hard
>I go and lie on my bed and start trying to sleep
>soon I'm on the back of a huge flamingo
>It drops me in the sea
>I am sinking into the sea...

No one is buying it. You can stop wasting your time.

>wake up two hours later
>Wow, hunger is upon me
>Grab a sandwich but each mouthful begins to transcend reality in my mouth so I am forced to hold my mouth closed while I eat
>The sandwich is gone and now the bottle of ice cold orange juice is attacking my throat
>It's grabbed my throat and it's going to kill me
>So I just kill it first
>I go back to bed because suddenly I feel like I'm going to puke again
>Fast forward three hours
>Wake up
>Feel dizzy#
>Head is pounding
>get up and have a drink of water
>grab some food
>come to Sup Forums

Now my head feels like it's tingling. Almost like I've had a couple of tokes on my next joint. Anyone else ever had an experience like this? Was my bud spiked?

kys faggot

Rerolling

It doesn't. Its melting point is about 80C.

Seriously bro, cringing @ your samefag reactions. No one is in here besides you, me and maybe another dude. Trying too hard.

Op... Seriously dude. Getting pathetic.

lol faggot

Doesn't matter now, he stopped.

These green texts suck man

>feel dizzy#
>#
wft man, that's fucking gay

Hes trolling. Sage and move on.

Anyone in Arizona know a place to get my fucking hands on some grass?

Also what the fuck, I've never heard anyone doing this shit on weed lol

Wheb i first started smoking and couldn't properly dose my sesh i would start to focus on a portion of the room i am in and then my mind would swap the room around a bit. Once i broke my focus, i'd take a moment or two to remind myself of the reality of the situation. Was a little trippy.

Now when i smooe too much my mind just wanders from one thought to the next with little to no cohesion.

That's what I'm saying! I've still got like, 10 grams of this shit left and I wanted to know whether it had been laced or something

No, you dont. Youre not even the OP.

Hes trolling.

I do and I am

the weed felt kind of damp when I was grinding it. Is that normal?

Okay ill tell you one time. I am the OP. Im trying to start a wees thread and you started derailing it spouting stupid autist shit about tripping. I then countered it by telling you to stop. Are you done, bro? Goddamn. People have NOTHING better to do, i swear...

I double smoked crazy ape with some shadder and became immensely stoned. First off I believe whole hearted in God the Father and Jesus his his son and my brother. Because of that I believe I am spiritually attacked at time. If you read in history Old Testament priests supposedly used weed to gain higher access. While I was incredibly stoned sitting there I recieved a vision. Abraham Lincoln was sitting on a throne with red velvet I think. There was an oval circle of light around him and the rest was utter black. You know like a portrait. He was laughing at me with his legs crossed and his white hair pigs tails were sort of floating. He was taunting me and said that “We are waiting for you”. From this I began to pray and was able to find solace. Move ahead a little bit and I get into the shower as it was later at night. Mid shower and being extremely stoned I began to forget my ass hole. Because the best anal orgasms (I’m a male) I’ve ever had were only achieved while high. Twice to be exact and they easily trump any cock orgasm ever. ; mid going to work on my asshole just on the inside to massage my sphincter I was given an extremely violent vision something that I never think of on my own. I was suddenly in a dungeon dark and I was tied up over wht seemed to be a lava fireplace and was being violently violently analy fist fucked by a demon using his claws first as he was laughing or making whatever noise it was. It took everything I had to break out of that vision. I got out of the shower right away and then straight away posted my experience here. However I don’t think that it lasted long before it 404d. The spirit realm exists and to me it’s like stepping through a threshold of a doorway. It’s just on the other side of the veil we know as reality.

you're not the OP you raging dick gobbler, I am

Beta virgin low IQ retard.

If any of those labels weren't true you would know about all the others.

If you did you'd probably kill yourself.

>insane hallucinations

Okay I'll go.

>chilling with my friend
>doing dabs
>haven't smoked in a while so no tolerance
>suddenly a person shows up and starts hanging out with us
>I don't see or hear them so much as I notice a distinct presence
>I know (or I think I know) who this presence is
>don't tell my friend about this
>me and the presence start talking, using my friend as a walking/talking ouija board thing
>hard to explain how this works but it does
>gives me an idea for a video game
>turns out this person is really bored and needed some ideas for her art
>gave her some
>she showed up a few more times and helped me
>went on a weird spirit date with this woman
>talked about art, what inspires us, I shared some of my own sources of inspiration with her
>apparently she has a therapist personality
>eventually get busy and stop answering her psychic phone calls

Only way to find out it actually happened is to wait and see if she uses my ideas in her stuff.

Each and every one of you fucking stupid niggers think you can 'Hallucinate' on weed, you can't. Unless you are super mega dosing on Edibles...Even then you are not 'Hallucinating' but rather freaking out.

Stop talking like weed is some Psychedelic. Don't panic, its organic.

Fucking beta pussies can't handle your green, lmao

"the middle east" is not one country user

You must have been smoking something else man.
Ive had hallucinations smoking really good bud, but only paired with other stuff.
Had a friend who had a super low tolerance and said he would see shit when hed smoke a lot, but pretty sure that was bs.

you fucking retard lsd is a sensible molecule,
its do no vaporise when burning,
its just jet destroyed.
also yes weed is an hallucinogen you twat.

LSD could give you these feelings and if you saw something similar it could suggest your mind to see something like this. And no your shit wasn't laced with anything, DMT needs a crack pipe to smoke and other psychedelics arent ingestible through smoke. Why lie user? Smoking weed doesn't make you cool.

i took mdma and 5 bong hits saw some random letters and shit after that

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I have a little trippy one. One year ago I came stoned a lot to a class and had to sit next to a little shrek-like retarded guy.. We were watching a movie he enjoyed so much he didn't control his fucking tongue so it just hung out of his ugly mouth every now and then... The point is that his tongue seemed to me like if he was a lizard or something, like longer, more sinister and quickly ejected and stuff

stfu with your opinions bro
people can see things even without drugs
of course weed can make you trip

>smoke for the first time, 2 bowl in a row in a pipe with a carb, release the carb inhale,keep the smoke for about 15 second for each hit,

>for now its all ok,30 second later, i am taking a walk with a friend, somehow something weird happen. i seem to not walk at a normal speed its like its super slow and the field of view is kind of distorded, once i am at my home i go to my computer and this is where the shit is all over the place,
i move my hand but what is see is delayed for about 5 second, i take a mug, i feel the mug in my hand but i don't see my hand in front of me only 5 second later i see the movement and its kind of blurry and superfast, that was weird,
i go on my computer typing is a nightmare, i only manage to tell one of my friend that i am stone and its my first time,during that time color of thing start to melt every is so colorful my fontscreen was blue but that fontscreen keep being a hue and everything look like blue when i look around. starting to think it might not be a great idea.

Sounds like you got super duper high my dude.

THIS guy smokes mids beware he's stupid in the fucking head ahahahahaa

lol i fucking laughed what the hell?

we smoke good gas that shit that get u geekn if u aint on it u cant understand just stick to ass grass

>take a bong rip
>shit so strong i burst out manically laughing before i even finish it n enjoy my day cause im feeeeelin hella good

kys shitb8tard

Why do the mods let cancer like this continue.

Weed is actually a hallucinagen. Lol. Come on newfag at least look this shit up before you claim aht you dont know anything about.

Hallucinogenic effects may occur with properly prepared edibles and it's your first time the only other instances are when you have specific mental illnesses

>2017
>believing marijuana has hallucinogenic properties in any fashion

this is how you can tell someone has never smoked weed kek

or if he take super long brake bretween each consuption.

Yeah, no, it is a hallucinogenic.

Also can cause psychosis in those predisposed to such things.

Ya you're still wrong. You can hallucinate with a nice fat dab or some concentrates. Or if you never smoke and take a giant rip of some chronic. Its not exclusive to edibles. Any other statements you need clarified?

Also known as psychosis bro.

Yeah okay.

And your post is how we know you smoke shit weed.

Ya any dude fingering their asshole for pleasure is definitely fucked up in the head. Makes perfect sense.

Ive "hallucinated" on dabs and chronic when i first started smoking. Ive had like 3 different experiences. They made me feel like I was on a lighth dose of shrooms but with more confusion ans paranoia attached to it. Im a regular smoker so it took me a bit by surprise. Also, ive seen people trip out really hard on edibles (had a friend say his face looked green), and ive also rolled a blunt with kief and wax and this dude took two puffs as we were talking about philosophy and aliens and shit and the dude fucking fainted. So weed (especially now) can have adverse effects on ones psyche. ALSO... this isnt even including Crystaline which will eventually be more regular. YouTube videos are gonna be hilarious.

Mostly just auditory hallucinations for me, with some random sensations thrown in if I smoke too much

You are talking out of your asshole. YOU CANNOT HALLUCINATE, you talk shit

How do you know?

Nobody believe you lies

You dip the mouthpiece is lsd or wrap a tab on the mouthpiece.

For casual LSD users this is common.

You dont burn the fucking LSD retards

Actually when I was in Thailand I got a joint and also tripped balls. Like some 2 hour intense LSD trip.

I swear that was not just weed only in there.Both of us must have had a laced joint cuz iv smoked weed after and never had something that extreme happen ever.

Also felt like I left my body and floated through space. But loud Aussies there gave me a bad trip due to all the fucking noise and stimulus for my senses

I trip like that. But it's more unpleasant than OPs story even. Haven't touched it in about 10 years.

It sounds to me OP that you took some laced stuff, the following hallucinations were a product of such. Your trip reminds me of the time I to experienced Ego death. For those who do mot know, ego death is an event that can occur after heavy doses of certain drugs such as Acid, LSD, peyote, etc. That can lead to the complete loss of a subjective self identity and lead to a slight to complete change in psyche.

?

You're fucking retarded.

No but one time i smoked 2 ounces on 4/20 in 2007 and i just remember being in a weird like ultra stoned state for about 4 hours

Your tolerance is super low

> taking a bait

Shrooms are organic, too, retard. And yes, marijuana is classified as a hallucinogen.

lol u most of smoked shit, i take one hit and im gone for 5 hours