Step 1: Don't break the law

Step 1: Don't break the law
Step 2: Don't resist arrest.

This simple, two-step process would have saved EVERY nigger ever shot by a cop.

Sitting on a bench eating a banana doesn't do any good for anyone.

breaking the law isn't a prerequisite to be targeted by police

stop resisting is something they yell even when the guy isn't resisting

bananas are an important part of this balanced breakfast user.

Actually bananas are a very good source of slow release carbohydrates, let alone vitamins. They are easily affordable, accessible and undeniably delicious. The banana would have given this man the necessary energy to better perform on field so the banana is doing him good.

Your move OP

I've always thought that was something they yelled at your arm when they try to bend it the wrong way behind your back.

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !

There are races that are predisposed to breaking the law, and yes, they are stopped more often.

But in every case of a police shooting - EVERY case - it began with breaking the law, and usually included resisting arrest.

They had MULTIPLE chances to NOT get shot. No sympathy here.

How about the millions of times some nigger was legit reaching for his wallet and gets pasted?

Darwinism at work boys, no need to worry.

MMAAAARSSSHHHHAAAAWWWNNNNN

JACK CITY BABBBY

>millions

Hi CNN, welcome to 4chin

Remember that black guy who got shot after informing the officer that he had a gun in his possession (which was not required, it was done as a sign of courtesy and to prevent the cop from seeing it himself and then overreacting), and then informed him that he was reaching for his license. He then got shot to death as he was reaching to retrieve his license, like he said he was doing. This guy did everything the proper way but got murdered anyways.
It isn't about following a "two step process", it's about an inherent bias in the police that leads to the officers perception of danger where there isn't, which occurs disproportionately against black people.
I know it's nice to stick your head in the sand and stick to your "simple problem" mindset, but people like you are preventing educated people like me from analysis the root causes of police discrimination and how to best address it through policy, legislation, and training.
I know people like you like to rationalize it away like "it's a hard job and it's a hard decision, there are a few bad apples" and so on so forth. It is a hard job, but they signed up for it knowing the risks. It doesn't excuse incompentence.

NIggers should be sent back to Africa. Simple as that.
When there's no more niggers, crime will be cut in half.
If they don't want to go, kill em.

Millions?

Fun fact! When Treyvon Martin suspected he was being followed, he didn't call the police- he texted his girlfriend.

Fatally stupid.

Remember that he had over 100 moving violations? Had he been capable of obeying the law, he'd still be alive today.

Checkmate, dumbass.

Excuse my hyperbole, I figured you guys would be able to understand my meaning regardless. Allow me to try again.
"How about those times when some nigger is reaching for his wallet and gets pasted anyway?"

Better? think you can come up with an answer this time?

Bullshit.
Niggers have a prominent place in our country. On the farm, working the fields, serving our meals. Doing the work they were brought here to do. This is America and the negro is an intrinsic part of our heritage.

He was obeying the law. I know a whole paragraph is probably tl:dr for you, but that nigger, did indeed follow the law.
1. possession of firearm: Legal
2. informing police of firearms existence: legal, and supposedly a smart safe choice
3. Reaching for his wallet upon request by police: legal
4. Gets shot anyways.

Where exactly did he break the law in this circumstance?

We outlawed that shit a long time ago. Niggers don't have a place here anymore. Send them home.

ITT: angry, virginal, white, POOR neckbeards angry and black men making far, far more money than them

Fuck you cracka. We blackin all yo daughters now

A home they've never been to. A home that they have probably never even seen a picture of. Black familes have been living in this country for longer than most other families. When did your people come over? Did they emigrate in the late to 1800s? Early 1900s? Cause if so the blacks have been here longer than you.

But I am sure you're one of those came over on the mayflower types who most definitely has been here longer than anyone else right?

Slavery should be restored. It's the only way blacks have ever thrived anywhere without collapsing the civilization around them.

Niggers don't belong here. That much is obvious.

You didn't answer my question. When did your family emigrate to the US?

people who are killed by police dont always break the law

sometimes there are bad cops who kill people for bad reasons, and then they get away scot free because "the black person shouldn't have broken the law"

im gonna become a cop so i can kill your family for jaywalking and then say "they shouldnt have broken the law"

Fuck off cracker. We balls deep in your white bitch every day, sucka.

>sometimes there are bad cops who kill people for bad reasons
>"the black person shouldn't have broken the law"
i like how your thought process assumes only niggers are the victims of this

cuck detected

Cause I'm not him. And I'm French Canadian.

but i mean it happens more to black people

this whole thread is about black people and crime

Wouldn't going back to Africa solve all your problems of being shot for doing crimes? Then, you can be killed by other blacks in Africa, for looking at them wrong. Sounds better to me.

Then how about you shut the fuck up about my countries business you fucking Quebecois sleezeball. Why don't you go back to your independence vote.

Notice the difference between the way white people argue
and the way niggers argue.

I see now.

They aren't protesting.

They are lazy and hungry.

#MAGA Make Africa Great Again

I am white, but I doubt those guys are black.

see that's the thing, it doesn't happen more to black people

you only think that because some fucking jew has their cock/agenda jammed so far down your throat you're shitting cum

Because we have niggers here too.
You can have ours since you love them so much.

How's russia in the winter OP?

Kek

I'm pretty sure yours are going to stay right where they are you fake french fuck.

>then informed him that he was reaching for his license

Bingo!
The mistake made was reaching for his license without the officer's consent.

The officer now has to make a decision in 2 seconds or less.

If he's wrong, he's dead.

Officers must always assume there is a weapon.

Thanks for making this post, it's doing a lot of good. You could have just sat at your desk and ate a banana... but no. You're doing something. What an inspiration. Maybe I will go start a thread as well. God bless.

The cop asked for his license.

as they always do

says who?

Just because an eyewitness says its true doesn't make it. (hearsay evidence)

Did the officer testify that he asked for the license?
If he did then that is against protocol. Especially if the person announced having a weapon.
In that situation an officer will disarm the person before proceeding.

>mfw people still think this has anything to do with bias , racism , politics , or any bullshit like that.
Nigger shootings are the results of office dares.
In a mind - numbing pencil pushing boring ass office you get dared to unplug the printer or spill coffee on the hot chick.
In our office , you get dared to kill a nigger. So many others have done it already , you wanna be the lil faggot that said no? I dont think so.
Peer pressure's a motherfucker.

You might aswell talk to a wall they won't listen because they love playing the victim. If only they realised they are being manipulated by people for political gain and that this shit makes things worse for them but they are too fucking dumb for that

>3. Reaching for his wallet upon request by police: legal

this is the part that i dispute. he was never told to retrieve his wallet/id, in fact was specifically told not to reach for it more than once. this is exactly why he was shot.

Bullshit. The cop asks for the licence first. Usually before anything else happens, often its the first thing out of their mouth besides some little quip.

This

good lord i thought school was back in already

Of course he was told to retrieve his ID. You're always told to retrieve your ID. He told the cop he had a gun and the cop said "Don't reach for it"
The man said "I'm not, im getting my wallet"
The cop said "don't reach for it" and shot the man dead a second later. Go fuck yourself if you think thats justified, you boot licking faggot.

yeah im reading the articles and the 8 year olds that got to kneel during the anthem saying "its because blacks are being killed and no ones going to jail for it" if they were aiming guns at cops they wouldn't be getting shot. I also read an article today that 4 players sent a memo up to NFL execs for a activist awareness month in NOV for activist groups.

The problem people, is that if you give cops even one split fucking second of attitude they will come down on you. Just treat cops with respect and it will amaze you how things go your way.

Compliance is key if you're looking to not be shot a bunch.

We dont do school shootings , thats lil faggots like you. And then we shoot you.

Refuse even one verbal command for more than a half a second and they are all over you for not respecting their commands.

Its not a shock that if you give one a hard time he will do everything in his power to jam you up (including outright shooting you)

America is just blind. Most countries cops are so corrupt they might as well be another gang. We're surprised we arent a snowflake country

>NIggers should be sent back to Africa.

shit, they tried to go back to africa on their own! they were able to take a reasonable idea in liberia and fuck it all to hell africa style with massive corruption for the first 100 years and eventually one of the most bloody and horrific set of civil wars known to man. yay freedom!

t. person with zero police training and no knowledge of police protocol

Like whites don't break any laws. Hell, white Americans get away with just about anything. Blacks get shot at earlier due to programmed fear for black people by several media outlets. All you see in any mainstream media is degenerate stereotypical black behavior or they are gonna be labeled as such for no good reason at all. Blacks = looting, thugs and whatever.. whites doing the same = mental disorder, surviving, teenagers have some fun (burning cars and fucking up whole cities and shit).

Get rid of the fucking double standard then maybe your shit country won't engulf in flames due to a racewar, which white America provoked for ages... maybe you'll just have the luxury to be nuked to death by a allied effort of China, Russia and North Korea.

ok this was a questionable situation...explain how one cop killing one black dude in a questionable situation warrants endless protests and rioting by blacks all over the country over how oppressed they all are?

wat?
i was giving you benefit of the doubt at 18, but i'm now thinking 15.

Also when former slaves really organised to go back to Africa, they where stopped. By whom? Whites.

God I hate America...

how many times do you have to hear don't reach for it before you realize you're going to get shot? just curious.

i think the point is the black guys getting shot arent breaking the law or resisting arrest and get killed anyway

>former slaves really organised to go back to Africa, they where stopped
>what is Liberia?

Because its not One cop, or One black dude. Its been many cops and many black dudes, for years and years. None of this is new, this isn't some sweeping epidemic. This is systematic and continuous and has been for decades. THAT is what the protests are about. Blacks have been saying that the cops just straight up kill them for years and just nobody believed them. Now that everyone has a camera we are catching this shit almost every day. Now white people who aren't racist are being confronted with a series of "questionable situations" and once they start asking questions, they find that they don't like the answers very much.

When the cops are acting in ways that are found to be objectionable that very much warrants endless protests until the cops shape the fuck up.

I'm pretty sure that if this was happening the way you describe, the police would be arresting the perpetrators

Probably when you mention to a cop that you have a gun and he says "don't reach for it" but you're actually reaching for your wallet you think "well i'm not, i'm complying with your previous orders"

The cop did not say "keep your hands where I can see them" he gave a vague command that the black man found himself not in violation of.

That is on the cop, not the dead black man.

are you really this naive that you think that a) cops arent infiltrated by the klan and b) cops do their jobs properly and c) cops arent morons on a power trip?

>police arresting police
Get fucked. Police only arrest other police in the rarest of circumstances and when that happens the arrested officer acts like he's been betrayed.

If I've got a cop pointing a gun at me, we're gonna have a three day hands above your head jamboree if that's what he wants, No trying to speed things up by reaching into pockets that might contain a firearm. Cuff me, lay me on the sidewalk with three fat donut chasers sitting on me and go through my pockets yourself if that's what it takes not to get shot officer.

keep telling yourself that , son.

The same shit happens to white people, all people for that matter, all the time. The police have almost always have done what they please. The only killings that get any attention are white on black and all we see is all we know. So now we're tricked into believing that this is a black-only problem, when it isn't. But that's just my opinion.

The cop wasn't pointing a gun at him. After the second time he said don't reach for it he drew his weapon and fired in under a second. The gun was never used as a threat by the police officer.

You sound like the kind of nu male toughguy that spends years bad mouthing the police, then runs squealing to them like a pussy the first time a Trump supporter knocks your ice cream out of your hand.

12 year old spotted. Saying that every police officer is a klan member, corrupt, and egotistic is idiotic and generalizing at it's finest.

I don't think I'm fooled into thinking its a black only problem. I don't think a lot of the people who are protesting are. It certainly is a black problem, but its my problem too, since if a cop is willing to execute a man because of his skin color, that means he's willing to execute me too.

The gun is an implied threat any time you are interacting with a police officer. That's why we arm them.

Yeah in most of the cases the blacks were the ones at fault for getting themselves shot by resisting arrest or giving the cop a hard time. Its why I have no pity for the ones that got killed, save for a few. Like the one who got shot in the back 5 times, when the cop had his car there with his friend in said car, shoulda let the guy run they had him anyway.

Overall its blacks stupidity that gets them shot, if they think they got you for something just do what the cop says and then you can bitch about it later. Honestly black people need to stop blaming everything on make believe racism and relize that they end up in the situations they do by their own hands.

Seriously, they have the rep they do because of the shit they do, knock it off and the rep would improve, but they won't because they aren't smart enough and just wanna call racism on everything.

You get stopped by a cop and you resist arrest and get shot? its your own fault, you should have listened to the officer.

Each time I hear of a black person being shot by a cop I am like "Well another stupid idiot resisting arrest and not complining with officers orders, most likely deserved it."

Also heres a pic that kinda states some of the problems. Unsure whether its true or not but for some reason I could totally see it.

14?

11 year old spotted.
Not being able to detect the difference between saying "Police have been infiltrated by the klan" and "all police are klan members" shows a grade school level of reading comprehension.

both of you need to either accept your aspergers makes you incapable of making good points or kill yourselves

Right, so all interactions with the cops should proceed like you're being held hostage?

not to get in the middle of this, but it really doesn't say "some cops" it makes it universal by just saying "cops". i think you're the one with the reading comprehension problem

Watch how an middle class white person reacts to being arrested vs. a thug black person. Note the differences.

Not the poster you are accusing of being 11, but just as a piece of advice, including the words "a small minority" or "a few bad apples" in your original post would have saved a lot of confusion, and shown you to be on the sensible side of this argument, and you wouldn't have had to apologize.

pretty much. if they say you're not free to go, call it hostage or call it detained, you're at their mercy now and need to comply with every single order if you don't want the full weight of the law and a bullet from a guy that sees awful shit all day long.

If that's what it takes to keep our brave police officers safe, as a law obiding citizen who loves his country I am more than happy to accept that inconvenience once or twice in my life.

there is substantial evidence that antiblack sentiment is part of the working environment in many police departments and that a lot of police moonlight as klansmen. you have to admit it's more than just coincidence. it's been going on for decades.

>Implying that niggers think

policing should not be 'do what i say or get shot' because that's not policing that's police brutality

I do not think you're justified in saying that people are being executed because of skin color. I just don't see that these killings are based solely on skin color. I think that these killings are wrong and justice is needed. I think the problem with police officers is that they aren't mentally strong enough to do the job. In most of these cases it seems that the officer flips his shit and gets scared and the only thing he can think to do is grab that gun. Some I've seen are definitely not like this and are just cops being arrogant and abusive of their power, like the cop that shot a whole clip into man's back. That was fucked up.

that's because saying "cops" is synonymous with saying "Police" as in, an organization. An organization can be infiltrated.
>Infiltration: the action of entering or gaining access to an organization or place surreptitiously, especially in order to acquire secret information or cause damage.
Meaning, if the cops have been "Infiltrated" by the Klan, it means that some of the klan have become police to fuck shit up.

Understand now?

LOL....how true.

you could substitute "police departments" for any other workplace in America. Why victimize the police? At least they are out there killing the bad guys to keep us safe. All that the klansmen at Ford Dealerships achieve is signing up black people with unaffordable repayment plans for their vehicles, making it more likely they will have to rob a law abiding family in the future to keep up their repayments.

im 'victimizing' (lol bootlicker) the police because they are the ones summarily executing people