Help a brother out, I don't know what to make of this:

help a brother out, I don't know what to make of this:

I think I'm in a good place in life right now, every week I see myself making progress and 'regaining' that purpose in life.

I spent the last 3-4 years alone in my room, barely spoke to anyone, thought I lost the ability to socialize. I moved out, saved up for college so I'm doing something now, made new friends, partied a bit already, find it easy to speak to people again, got a nice place, some decent vidya to play, I'm doing well in life, much better than I did those last couple of years.

But I find it hard to stay happy, I just realized I made some progress this week and it made me initially happy for about 5 minutes, then I felt the pressure of 'something' and now I'm stressing again.

I feel like there's things I'm pressuring myself into, like getting a girl (I'm 22 and still a kissless virgin), doing well in college (even though it barely started I'm already stressing I'd fail) and not having enough money (I did my budget for the coming months and its looking good, so not sure why I'm stressing). Feels like these things are bringing me down, like I need to take care of them over night to be happy. Anyone else feel like that? Am I right to be stressing over these things? I mostly stress over the girl thing, every time I get happy I get reminded of being inexperienced and alone and it brings me down, feel like time is running out, I know its not 'required' to have a girl by a certain age or whatever, but I just feel so pressured by it and it stresses me out and like I said, even though I'm in a good place in life and made a massive progress, I still find it hard to stay happy past the initial 5 minute realization things are actually going well...

What do I do to stay happy? am I stressing over things I needn't stress over? I just want to relax for once...

bump

trap

last bump before thread is ded

Def stressing over nothing. I lost my virginity around your age. Once you stop caring, you find someone. It's nbd

You'll*

Smoke weed everyday, problem solved.

Thanks man. I keep trying to tell myself there's time for everything, like everyone is different but it just doesn't get through to me for some reason. I really don't want to stress over it, always thought I'm the last person to care what other's think but recently I've been thinking about it and it sort of feels like I actually care too much, otherwise I wouldn't be stressing right?

As for the gf part: want to know how I felt before getting into a relationship and fuck for the first time? Same as you. Want to know what changed after that? Nothing. Want to know how I feel after the breakup? Same shit. And after other relationships and breakups? Still the same shit. It isn't something that will go away once you have more social opportunities, it will stay with you. Same with your other worries.

You have some form of depression. Get drugs. Other than that, yeah life sucks and most people are unhappy or stressed a majority of the time. Have you considered becoming a juggalo? Saved my life 6 years ago. Also smoke weed everyday.

tl;dr. No one cares about your insignificant life. You're trash.

How about something to really feel about? Like the idea of failure lingering just down the road.

How those short-term long-term goals you listed back in high school for some stupid career class makes you feel empty for not getting a single one done.

How the girl on the bus looks like she's in the same place as you but as soon as you get the courage to say something she answers her phone and immediately begins to look happier than you. Is it her boyfriend? Best friend? Parent? Doesn't matter, it isn't you.

One of the worst feelings to have before you sleep is anxiety; it doesn't let you sleep. Thoughts pan out into movies then into a documentary about your low-tier life.

Why not have the feeling of dread, true dread, when you wake up on a Wednesday afternoon with nothing to show for your life but the collectibles littered on your shelf that you spent too much money on. "Why bother getting up?" you say to yourself every now and then. But you don't want to kill yourself because you're either too weak to even go through with it or you'd just rather not have the idea in your head that you once again disappointed your parents and yourself.

Life is too short, user. Opportunities roll around like tumbleweeds but you're too focused on hitching a ride down the road rather than walk it yourself. Nothing awesome comes easily. You suck it up and go ahead and make your life as positive as possible. It can start simply by organizing your belongings up to finding a new job or even career. Whatever your idea of happiness, remember that there are more like you. What separates you all though, all of us, is the enthusiasm we have for life.

I wish I did, its pissing down raining for over a week now so can't go outside, can't smoke inside because its too dodgy and risking getting kicked out.

I only dated once in my life, this girl was perfect, pretty much a soul mate, you know, when you click so well so quickly, remember every single detail about each other, nothing feels weird or awkward, but the pressure of a relationship made her bail on me and I'm alone again, wishing I was with someone like her again. I suppose thats just something we all have to deal with one way or another. Cheers for your answer man.

I don't ask you to care, I asked if you experienced something like it and how you dealt with it

>Life is too short, user.
whenever I hear that I get a fuzzy feeling inside, its true, I just keep forgetting about it for some reason, like each day is another step to some end goal years ahead of me and I focus on that rather than whats on today and what can be gained/achieved/enjoyed on that day only. It seems like only when I'm down these words have an impact tho

What other people think of me is none of my business.

If what you want to do is marry a nice girl and have kids, then youre right to be stressed. At 22 if you are still a kissless virgin then you have a lot of work to do in the relationship department,the make an understatement.follow that with the fact that you just started college and have no career yet or substantial income? Im sorry but to be with a woman you must have/generate money. Thats just the way it is. Unless of course you are good looking and/or can sell yourself extremely well, but i digress as this is most certainly not the case here. You are within reason to feel stress becuase of your current situation. Anyways... If i were you, i would ditch the vidya. Major female repellent right there

Okay this is the best advice I think you'll get on here (after reading most of the replies I'm sure of it) start training in a combat sport. Boxing,jiu jitsu, muy Thai whatever just do it you'll rarely feel stressed be in Good shape and get a girl I promise friend

Good advice

anotha one

am I wrong to think that girls that like me for my looks aren't worth the trouble? I prefer a girl I can get along with and be with, if she's mostly interested in my looks (which aren't bad but nothing special) I don't think this will satisfy

Dont quit the study or you'll be in the same spot when you're 27.
Stress comes from fear of the unknown and the idea that you might fuck up. Just keep doing good and both should slowly pass.

No amount of Sup Forums posts can teach you more than a failed relationship.
Remember no man ever complained he did it with much women.

Thats kind of irrelevant man just focus on doing you and having fun a girl that likes you and has fun doing things you do will follow.

Breath slow down and think. To remove the lingering responsibility that causes you stress make a sheet that has all your expenses and stuff to do after that just be chill if you catch yourself in a flow thats to fast just take a second remember you are doing good you are not going to die and that the world isnt going to end. Have the battle isnt a physical thing its you fucking with yourself thinking there is more to something than it is