Redpill Kids: The Movie

Is it cucked? Is it Jewry? Is it redpilled? Is it BASED? Is Trump going to tweet about it?

>Just saw the Angry Birds movie. Was absolutely fantastic! Highly recommend, I will not let Germany fall to the "pigs" like Merkel.

vulture.com/2016/05/angry-birds-about-trump-probably-not.html

Trying to get my friends to go watch it with me today. If not I'm going alone nonetheless.

I may cancel my plans for the day and go see it, all I am waiting for is a true Sup Forums poster approved review.

I can't stand jewish made movies anymore.

What is Sup Forums saying about it?

I'd go in there, but I can't leave Sup Forums anymore.

I got banned from there for Trump posting

This place really is a containment board

Banned for a Trump post, but if I recall, people can make 80 Star Wars threads per day. Fucking sounds like something Canada would do.

Perhaps you should have cloaked your post within an Apprentice thread.

Also curious, my GF wants to see it and Ill be pissed if they shoehorn some pro migration bs at the end.

Brilliant

Apparently [spoiler]the birds steal back the eggs and blow up the pig island at the end[/spoiler]

That article explains the "conspiracy theory" but does nothing to refute it. It just mocks and makes fun of it without actually providing any counter points

The Angry Birds get the Mighty Eagle who represents Trump to lead and red pill the rest of the birds into removing the Pigs after exposing them for stealing the eggs and destroying the Bird's Island and then later bombing the Pigs and getting their eggs back.

So is this going to meme magic it's way into reality and we are going to liberate the Europeans from their islamophilia and cuckoldry?

The Jewish reviewers absolutely hate the movie. Probably a good sign. I hope it does really well and sells plenty of tickets.

Literaly every poster here is an American, also where can I see the movie online?

I hope this film serves as social engineering to create a new generation of uncucked westerners.

Germany and Sweden sure aren't going to liberate themselves. They are cucked as fuck. It's either going to be Denmark or America, who saves them. We are doing what we can by being a good example, but we have got none of the strength and power of the US of A.

Eurocucks are too busy helping muslims fuck their women to watch this based movie

Make better propaganda than the jews and use our military like a battering ram

Someone should add coexist sticker and hamnesty international

Wait. What's in this film that I should care about?

Going to see it right now, will keep you niggers updated/thread in about two hours

Going to watch it tomorrow with my GF, I hope the friendly "pigs" don't choose this moment to bomb the theater

When the eagle starts kickin ass yell MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
USA USA USA USA and upload it to youtube.

You will become more famous than AIDS Skrillex

Sup Forums is beyond hope. It is the worst board on Sup Forums... that I've been to...

Coexist

Pls Respond

Apparently its already in there

Feminists, SJW's, Jews, and Muslims hate it

Give it all your shekels, shill it and meme it into fame/fortune. This films is the Donald Trump of modern cinema

I didn't realize that this movie was redpilled, maybe I'll go and see it

Ah alright, why do they hate it?

>13 negative reviews on Metacritic

I will let you take a guess

Jew York disapproves

They would approve of it if it followed their agenda though, wouldn't they

I went alone and saw it at 12:30 last night, only person in the theatre. good thing too because i was laughing my ass off and would have gotten thrown out

Reviews may as well mean: "How much does it fit our desired narrative?"

>MaryAnn shitingson

This is the same woman who cant stop namedropping Donald Trump, and her victimhood status in every fucking movie review (guess her real ethnicity)

Feinbergstein