The New president of Korea's Chief secretary

>The New president of Korea's Chief secretary
has been praising Kim Jung-il and used to be arrested for his NK agent Crime

>Korea unification by NK soon

Please Sup Forums .... take me as a refugee. I don't want to die during rehabilitation labor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88kLPJANI8o
nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world/clinton-approves-a-plan-to-give-aid-to-north-koreans.html?pagewanted=all
youtu.be/9Pgyi9OqIyQ?t=2m21s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

빨갱이

>Vietnam in 1954
(=Korea in 2020)

So if somehow there was a unification of both south and north Korea how will the south cope with it?

A half century has passed since Chairman Kim Jong Il launched the Songun Revolution.
It is because Kim Jong Il's Songun politics is the politics of love and the politics of comradeship.

Chairman Kim Jong-il declared that he will complete the revolutionary feat of Juche by the power of unity that made the whole society a world of camaraderie and formed into a revolutionary camaraderie. Chairman Kim Jong Il says that songs are the most love songs of the comrades. Kim Jong Il sang a song of comradeship on the first night of the New Year's Day with a map of Daobolsol on January 1, 1995, when he was on the march of the hardship, and sang a song of comradeship on the first morning of the new year in 1996 do. Kim Jong Il, with the song of comradeship, has gone through the difficulties of trials with his comrades and has been hard pressed by the isolation and the despair of the imperialists. Chairman Kim Jong - il is continuing the day of the Songun Revolutionary Leadership today, overcoming the encounter with the song of the comradeship.

Kim Jong-il, the chairman of the National Defense Commission, is a politics based on the love of comrades.

Part (1)

Kim Jong Il's love for the workers is also remarkable.
Kim Jong - Il, the chairman of the National Defense Commission, is a true camaraderie.
Chairman Kim Jong Il has consistently struggled to repatriate nonconverted long-term water as the first task of the national unification movement, and to return the nonconformist long-term water. How did the myth of love, which Kim Jong Il submits to the repatriation of Kim Young-sam, who was ultimately subjected to public criticism by anti-Korean and anti-Japanese regime, led to the repatriation of Lee In-mo? Kim Jong Il led the agreement on the repatriation of nonconformist long - term water during the first inter - Korean summit in 2000, and 63 non - combative long - term waterfronters produced an unprecedented impressive epic over the barrier of division. The unconverted long - term members of Kim Jong - il, who is in the midst of the hot love of Kim Jong - il, say that they are recovering their lost youths in the care and concern of Kim Jong - il,

Thus, the politics of Kim Jong Il 's comradeship love is unprecedented in the East and the West. With this love of comrades, the people of North Korea seem to be absolutely under the leadership of the National Defense Commission.

Part (2)

This is what the Chief secretary of out new goverment wrote in 2010. for fuck sakes I'm not even meming. Unification by fucking North Korean spies will come fucking true in Korea

>how will the south cope with it?

There would be massive killing field massacre on South Korean people. As Cambodia and Vietnam used to 50 years ago.

First, the NK government will make sure The US army to leave off Korea, and will break the alliance

And then they will declare new form of election system which will combine North and South Korea, In this election, Kim Jung-un will win. and take the practical control

We can't do anything about it, The whole media and law system has been taken over by the Fucking disgusting leftists, They are extremly hypocrite fucks not stopping advocating NorthKorea government. No matter how fucked up thing will happen in the future, They will try to bury it as if nothing just happened

South Korea is very slowly being taken by North Korea.

Since the most of population is numb dumbfucks they just don't admit it at all.

Why can South Korean hope for North Korea?

NKorea not only threatens but also killed SKorean Peoples.
There had...
ROKS Cheonan sinking(천안함 침몰 사건)
Bombardment of Yeonpyeong(연평도 포격)
Totally 50 peoples died.

S.Korea was founded by the US. At most your country is a mere colony of the US. you should have known where you stood. At least Japan doesn't help you this time.

When South Korea collapsed,

the next NK's Nuclear target will be you, though

North fuckshit already set up missiles in the direction of Japan

Finally Korea will be unified by NK
congrats

KOREA IS OVER

kek

>all Korea will become Best Korea in your lifetime

he is a smart man. escalating the situation with NK will only lead to more trouble
Sunshine policy is the right approach

though
Kim Dae-ung's sunshine policy failed.
He gave funds for nuclear development.

Awesome. Finally a non-conservative in charge who can actually further the cause of eventual reunification!

Puh. I wish. No, he'll just cooperate with them. Maybe in a few decades you'll surrender to the wisdom of Juche, but it definitely won't be cause of this traitors'-son.

You're an idiot.

How will north's candidate win the election? You have larger population and more votes overall

They have been intruding into the Law, Media, Politic, Military field of S.Korea

After the dictatorship was closed in S.Korea, We couldn't control it properly at all

>implying we'd leave because a fat fucker that constantly threatens to nuke us told us so.

>>>/ilbe/

Yeah and the last 9 years worked?

>take me as a refugee. I don't want to die during rehabilitation labor
No, learn to grovel at the feet of your rightful god emperor and take joy in your glorious labor.

>Trump had given his disposal of Jong-un to Xí.
>Lefty Moon won
>Xi and Jong-un welcomed Moon
>Trump will fail the next election for sure regardless of the matter in East Asia
>In 8 years, Nork can nuke from everywhere to US

This is my guess. I'm on US side, but the next 8 years could bring its doom to US.

Don't worry user. I'm joining the military soon, and I will protect your country.

it's simple really
100% of the voters in the North will be voting for the great leader
which means 1/3 of the vote is already secured
so have roughly 25% of the South Koreans, or about half of Moon's supporters vote for the great leader and voila

Right, let's keep giving them more money so they can build more missiles and force the South to surrender.

Dumbfuck

Prepare for the upcoming internet censorship, the great purge.
Ive read an article that Moon vows he's gonna purge the "unpurged" right wing contents and all that shit from the internet. At first it will be usual "unpurged pro-Japan" ones, but when it comes to these hardcore lefties motivated to censor something ideological, they dont know when to stop, literally they keep it until they burn all down.

Basically, liberal regimes dont do this, its what right wing/conservative regimes do. But he isnt really liberal, is a straight up classic left. On top of that, Korean normies dont know well what freedom of speech (not the alt-right meme) is, they will easily "sympathize" (not be logically agree) with the purge since those left supporters hate anything pro-Japan "looking" and pro-big companies and love to pretest against it in droves. Its how ill-informed lefty hivemind works in developing/new countries. Pretty sure Ilbe is gonna be one of the first victims.

Ironic how leftists in SK accuse right wings of being facists.

>Korea unification by NK soon
>implying that's a bad thing

youtube.com/watch?v=88kLPJANI8o

>Sunshine policy is the right approach
That's why they have nukes and basic missiles now. That regime should have best been dealt with long ago.

This isn't twitter

>Juche
>Depend on China and International Gibs-me-dats for being a good-boy who dindu nuffins.
>Self-reliance

NK could have just collapsed on its own if Sunshine policy never took place.

>>implying we'd leave because a fat fucker that constantly threatens to nuke us told us so.

>A foreigner saying that he will protect my country
>me planning to flee away

Wew you are so ignorant

Tbf, right wingers in SK are fascists. Or did you forget that 40% of SK supports Dictator Park even 40 years later?

>>>/ilbe/

Why chinese 'american' have so much interested in korea? Inferior complex?

>Sunshine policy is the right approach
t. Adolf "Anschluss" Hitler

NK got nukes when Sunshine policy died actually.

Actually, desde 2016 NK/China trade has fallen to maybe 5% of NK's economy. Most is just smuggling now and China shoots all the smugglers.

nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world/clinton-approves-a-plan-to-give-aid-to-north-koreans.html?pagewanted=all

>it's only SK's fault!
>it's only China's fault!
Get's yuh thinkin don't it

>we let North Korea develop nuclear weapons a decade ago because he promised he would stop
>he promised

I am a US airman of Japanese descent deployed at a certain joint operations base in Spain.

>South Korean leave USA
>USA invest all SK money to Vietnam.
Yes please.

>Fakehistory jap enters the discussion
Please. Go watch your Anime.

>Vietnam
>not Build The Wall (trademark)

Bruh, Do you like Japan or not? Were your grandparents trapped in Nevada desert? I'm curious about Japanese-American View about Japan.

Appeasement-Politik

South korea can't goose step like this

Time to get those stiff Starcraft computer nerds back in shape.

youtu.be/9Pgyi9OqIyQ?t=2m21s

The problem is, what they wanna purge isnt that "hate-speech" but "political ideology". The things going on on the SK internet arent really that hate-speech ones but some partisan ones except for derogatory ones/personal attacks. They wanna censor the ideology of their dissidents. They will keep being tolerant to shitting on Japan and the US in all senses because its the centerpiece of the Korean left ideology but I doubt if they will to China and NK. The unification wont happen but that censorship on media most likely will do. Even Park forced that shit on some parts.

They are naive and superstitious af. The reason the this shit always arises is that there's the immortal oracle "our ethnicity" The ethnicity narratives/myths idealize everything, anything in the peninsula, beyond any logic and science

I don't have opinions on that.

Furthermore, why would it matter who I am.

Your /ilbe/deluded brain cannot concieve of the possibility of a world where things are not black and white, or us versus them.

Nah, I'm the Another one, user. I'm fairly Liberal. You seem cool, By the way.

At the Judgement Day, South Korean lost the initiative.
Live as a North Korean!

>Korea will NEVER be as cool or successful as Japan, and will ALWAYS be the runt little brother

Sad baka

So is it the one who was a leader of polls?

>no rebuttal
>y-you're just ignorant!

>Moon is actually a son of North Korean parents
>He said something like "I will go to the US, China, Japan and everywhere to solve the problem, before I will go to North Korea" after he won the election
>implying nothing happens now that China got the disposal
>except NK would just win

And how does that make them fascists?

>NK got nukes when Sunshine policy died actually.
False

문재인은 모든 후보자가운데 제일 좋은 후보자 이잖아

you wont fall apart but willingly be merged into nk. it couldnt take place tho.

realistically, youll be pro-china, if not anti-us. the renegotiation of the fta with the us will be tough and hit your economy after all but ccp will help you out to gain influence on your country acting like a savor of sk and give you some incentives again. i for one only can see your people sold on it again. i mean, the most realistic consequence is to be an economic puppet of china, a satellite state. nk wont really matter in itself but china and the us. if theres something sk people had to acknowledge this time around thats just it. but as usual they didnt give a fuck about it.

As long as Trump is in charge NK won't do shit. You're safe.