Why are we here... what's life all about? Is God really real, or is there some doubt...

Why are we here... what's life all about? Is God really real, or is there some doubt? Well tonight we're going to sort it all out - Sup Forums, what is the meaning of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is life just a game where we make up the rules, while we're searching for something to say? Ore are we just simply spiralling coils of self-replicating DNA?

Love. No, not that reverse psychology, tough 'love' bullshit people peddle, but real, selfless, unbastardized compassion.

I'm not sure, even if we spent a whole lifetime being compassionate it won't be measurably 'better' life than someone who hasn't done that.

>quantum physics prooves that without an observer, nothing really exists
>observer=GOD

Like there's no measurement for what is a 'good life' and when humans cease to exist it won't have really mattered any more than if you spend your life playing videogames

Life is just self replicating molecules.
Making their way the only way they know how.
That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

Experience is the judge. If you enjoy playing videogames and try not to be a prick that counts.

counts for what though? everything is going to end anyway. theres not some hall of fame or measurement of what is 'good or bad' unless you're religious

I just posted this in another thread.
the meaning of life is that there is no meaning of life.
spend your time cowering from times ravages with your loved ones and try to keep yourself happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14

It's all a simulation. We are here to experience hardship in order to pave way to experience of realistic life.

so basically you believe in heaven

Firstly, you're mistaking subjectivity wih objective reality, which coud very well be "religious" in nature. Additonally, everyone's experience objectively matters, so try not to be a prick, mmkay?

I believe in probability. What about you: what do you believe in?

lol, never heard a more autistic defense of religion before this... which is ironic af

"subjective reality" lmao sperg on lil sperger

>>Is God really real, or is there some doubt?

no mate there is only doubt

absurdism. everything is going to end and all we can do is keep ourselves busy and live our lives without fear of death because we only get one shot at life and it should be lived happily before it ends.

The meaning of life is to find meaning to your life. It's really that simple.

shieeeeeet

checked

also i kind of don't think there is a 'meaning' or 'purpose' to my existence, just that i exist and that i am one day not going to exist so i have to use my time in a way that doesn't cause me or others unnecessary suffering

>Why are we here... what's life all about?
Eat, fuck, sleep, repeat.
>Is God really real, or is there some doubt?
No, it's a recurring loop of iterations, you die, your energy goes back into the loop, the universe itself is a loop that repeats over and over.

Everything you've ever done in your life is a chemical reaction, your life itself is akin to a flame burning a piece of wood, you release energy until you're spent, then you decompose, you feed something else, that also burns and the cycle repeats.