I'm the reason why my former gfs nudes are searchable on google with her name AMA

I'm the reason why my former gfs nudes are searchable on google with her name AMA

>doesnt post the name

Waiting for interest to build

Post name or your a faggot.

Are you the reason that we can find your former gfs nude by just googling her name?

Yes

Did she and or other people figure out that it was you?

What is your favorite furniture ?

Not sure ... no one has ever message me or showed me messages to her

Couch

howd you manage that....?

She is a stupid naive cunt, as are 99% of all teens nowadays, and you are an opportunistic, self-elevating and revenge-driven piece of shit with zero consideration for another person.
doing this is the kind of thing that ruins an identity for years and will cut a lot of career paths for her. people kill themselves over this.

What do you think about that?

Aren't you concerned that will happen or do you not care?

We'll got drunk saw user posting gfs and exs on b/ ... thought it would be fun to try ... bad luck someone knew her right away ... posted her Facebook ... people the constantly reposted her till now you can google her

Kys unless it's OC of Erica

Idk maybe

Idk ... I don't feel much

same thing kinda happened with me (not OP) and I started posting in state threads. Years later I'm in a serious relationship and scared shitless my new girlfriend is going to find out about it.

Found the gay

It's an addiction though.

It is addicting .. mine got posted in many state threads

Less people to give a fuck about
It's good pls keep on doing this OP

Why do you post this like everyday?

I mean I'd love to see what her reaction was ... but no one ever posted that

I sincerely wish this to happen to you and OP
to give you a little taste of your own medicine

you mad? :^]

I enjoy chatting about it seeing if anyone enjoys this also maybe ultimately sharing her name

no i'm just empathetic, unlike you

Then are you new here?

whatever you say, fam

Should I dump her name or what ? Will you guys post her pics ?

Depends on how ugly she is

Maybe, if she is 8/10 or up

Not sure she's a 8/10 maybe 6

then sorry, but isn't worthwhile

>also
But i can fap with she?

Fair enough this is why I ask

I can post for fap can you show what picture you want to fap too

one in whhich she spreads his pussy
>sorry for my bad english, no native

Sofie demblewski is her name see what you find

It finds nothing...

I think it's because i'm using Duckduckgo. It works in google, thanks for the fap user.

fucking ugly

You should try dogpile or yahooligans

tits or gtfo

Posted

does she know her nudes are online? Also wouldn't every employer who googles her name see her nudes?

So so so low, how would you feel if we all found your nudes and spread them to everyone you know

i wonder this same thing. I allegedly posted an ex gfs nudes once, Sup Forums found her and her family tried to charge me with a crime. Nothing came of it because the phone that the nudes were on was stolen from me, they couldnt prove i did it. Thank god for theives behind proxys.

there ARE nudes of me online... im not ashamed of my body, nor am i responisble for the things other people say about it. How is being naked shameful?

your *gay nudes