Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros,

Do we really have wealthy men aka "the elite" kidnapping and raping children in America?

its not only limited to the elite, you can be a rapist kidnapper too.

Don't be stupid, they have no need to kidnap when they can go through intermediaries to buy kids from ghetto/trailer trash under the guise of "private adoption" agencies...

I know that but theirs this conspiracy going around that the elite kidnap children and in fact sell them to sick people for high prices just to benefit their political agendas

that sounds risky tho, do you think anyone would go through that ?

Just googled this. This number seems way too crazy to ignore...why hasn't this been made into something bigger. Like wtf 2,000 kids just disappear each day?

>Reported missing

>Actually kidnapped

Small difference...

If we don't, I feel cheated.

It's kind of a useless code when it's publicly available

Your right it does sound way too risky especially now with big brother.

How do we know this code to be true?

Because it was used in a bunch of newsgroups back in the nineties which later got the party van treatment...

And yet those numbers aren't saying otherwise.

of course we do, that kind of stuff happens in every country and we're still human, even though we are the best country overall.

Do you have a article or some sort of proof of this instead of a meme?

Welcome to 2017, where it isn't 2010, but we still have records from those ancient times.

The best at what? Basketball? Theres plenty of western european countries with better living standards.

I'm sure you can find it all yourself. Don't belittle the user.

If I were ultra-rich and a pedophile, I imagine I'd do whatever the fuck I wanted, so I'm sure that actual ultra-rich pedophiles do whatever the fuck they want. Most people aren't pedos though and by extension I wouldn't expect most ultra-rich people to be pedos either.

Yeap. Scary numbers. Runaways. Custody battles. Doesn't mean they all end up in sex trafficking.

I didn't mean anything rude by it I just genuinely want specific information so I can go search it and read up on it. Googling pedophile code words seems sort of vague and I probably wouldn't get good links.

I think the implication is that, statistically speaking, a large number of them ARE used for those purposes.

We're a country of 300,000,000+ people, with over 80,000,000 of them kids.
That number may be big and scary, but only because our country is mind-bogglingly huge.
The rate is actually is less than 1 in 1000 children.

Fair enough. I'll bet that you're downplaying your investigative abilities, though.

Even one is too many. 800k is a lot no matter the size of the pool they're pulled from.