Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums,

So I live in a small village in the UK, population about 300 people. Entirely white population. Crime unheard of.

We had a family of niggers move in 2 months ago, and there have been 2 reported break-ins since.

Correlation or causation?

(pic unrelated)

correlation, nor causality

UK niggers aren't like US crime niggers

Are they English or foreign?

London niggers think they are gangster as fuck
Fucking monkeys

cant wait for brexit, so all the uk nignogs and sandniggers cant get as easily into europe anymore

>ironic when you think that the only lasting effect of the british empire is a staggering amount of foreigners living there.

Parents immigrated from Nigeria, I think. Kids born here

God I miss the Empire

doesn't count because london

Sit in front of house at night with whatevet weapon uk still allows for home defense.

Gotta suck to win two world wars and still lose everything

keep in mind that as a white burglar, id wait for someone like that to move in so I can go steal shit and then the blame will be automatically thrown at them cause racism is racist.

real shit

It's a very rural area, most of us have shotguns and associated licenses

That's not what correlation means, retards.

sometimes when you win, you lose... lolz

Correlation does not imply causation, however Yeah the niggers totally committed the crime.

this is true

sure it is. There might be a correlation between number of black families in the village and number of crimes, but that doesn't mean the blacks committed them.

naw kids are incollege...
ill go with this cause its so inplausable that my logic on it has a sound base.

You know what must be done

I think you know the answer then.

The village in Hot Fuzz is not too dissimilar from ours, that made me laugh

the answer is no, they are in college and family is happy and legal. the white crackers did this shit. They're just better at hiding their shit.

>stats 101

Wiltshire?

you best get some ROPE boy

Northamptonshire

Let me tell you about the Nigger.

In jails all across the country, and i have been in several, the Nigger is CONSTANTLY masturbating, and usually right in the open. They fap in the shower. They fap in their bunks. They stand at their doors or bars, depending on the jail, and they fap while guards come through, especially females, and they fap while hollering at other inmates across the way. They walk around holding and squeezing their dicks at all times. Not just the Nigger pose/walk we see in the streets...these are full on hand grips squeezing and stroking their dicks through their coveralls or with their hands inside them squeezing their dicks. This is a non-stop activity for the Nigger.
And they yell. They yell at the very top of their voices for every conversation, even if youre standing face to face. They yell with exclamation points EVERY thought they have. They didnt know something? They yell, "NO SHIT? I DIDNT KNOW THAT!" or, if they are "hongry"..."OH SHEEET! IAM HONGRY!"...or they think its hilarious another Nigger says something stupid like, "HE GOT ASHY ELBOWS!" they yell out to everyone two or three times, "OH SHEEEET! MY NIGGA SAID YOU GOT ASHY ELBOWS!" And...this is the worst part...THEY NEVER NEVER NEVER STFU...its 4 am and they are yelling across the way at each other being stupid as fuck while you try to sleep...then they eventually crash and when they wake up they are groggy but keep yelling..."OH SHEEEET! IAM STILL SLEEPING NIGGA! OHHHH SHEEEEEET!"

Nasty, disgusting subhumans and any white woman that fucks one is completely worthless and they really are ruined for life. To fuck a woman that fucked a nigger is worse than fucking a woman that fucked a dog.

You should Lynch the whole family

Nigger's are like niggers

obvious american

uk niggers are fine thank you very much

fuk u honkey

>t. Jamal

oy london' is london tho

brutal historical burn

I don't construct my words for the sake of anonymity.

UK nigger's might be less loud, because they come from a socially spineless country, but relative to their environment, they very much act like niggers.

whiter than you fucks