Question for the Nordic nations: would you support a united Scandinavia?

Question for the Nordic nations: would you support a united Scandinavia?

If yes, would you include Finland and the Baltic states too?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_extradition_of_Baltic_soldiers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Racists!
>Homophobes!
>You have no culture!

No thanks, you can keep your cuck club to yourselves.

see

Norway yes, Sweden no

>Finland
no chinks allowed

>Baltic states
no slavs allowed

Nordmark union when

I would prefer a Dutch Danish Norwegian alliance.

The dutch and danish are bro-tier anyway

How about a Baltic federation led by Belarus, capital in Lappland and then build a canal that links baltics with the north sea so trade can be established more effectively with the north pole, eventually allowing for riches enough to take over north poland and germany as welll as st. petersburg

play sabaton the whole time and have the swedo-balto empire return

If Sweden gets their shit together, then maybe.

The others sure.

all other scandies want the union to steal our money but you know what? FUCK YOURSELVES

No. Just look at the EU or USA.

Based norway, not even bowing down for the EU

Not sure about a 100% Scandianvian federation,i think what Scandinavia needs is closer integration With each other, not US integration but more like some sort of EU look a like
>Finland
maybe
>the Baltic states
Maybe Estonia and Latvia in the long run, Lithuania always seems closer to Poland

We tried this before

Fuck no, not that I dislike the other countries. But we all know how shit like this ends.

what's the point of it?
ancestors would be rolling in their graves if we unified our countries after all the hate and blood spilled between us

No, Sweden is fucked. I would support a union with Denmark.

That is, a federation or closer cooperation, not erasing each country.

>LIthuania
>Poland
kek

Sweden and Finland would be great. The stupid and unproductive nations like Norway and Denmark? Nah.

Stay mad Mohammed

>implying that the EU trade agreement we have with them doesn't make us suck dick

We basically are in the EU, just not as a official member.
I swear if the EU doesn't fall apart soon or that we get a nastionalist party then we will be going down the road with Sweden (Frp is not good enough, only for military and immigration, which could have been better)

Please no, keep us away from your liberal-feminist autism Scans.

We don't need niggers or arabs, You can jerk around as you please with that shit but keep it away from us.

this.

finland and eesti should unite under one union really

No. Fuck danes.

I love how Norway and Denmark both mutually like each other, and every scandinavian country just hates Sweden

I'd unite with Norway and Fingolians(honorary scandis), we can split up Swedistans clay between us.

Estonia can come too if they stop behaving like Poland/Russia and promise to stop stealing so much and focus on their true purpose, cleaning toilets.

I'd seriously move to Denmark if it wasn't for the language.

Your government is fucking based.

sorry we dont speak syrian here :^)

Denmark, Norway, Northern Germany and the Netherlands would make the perfect germanic union.

Easy on the racism there pal

Not with this cunt -> And I don't understand these asians -> My position is my money, my country, no more fucking unions.

Sweden Norway and germany all belong to Denmark anyway.

Just unite under denmark.

But we dislike poles and they dislike us. It's like US-Mexico

triggeredfeminist.jpg

Yes Brother. Northern Europe Dominatial when

United Scandinavia...

The Vikings reawaken. No, seriously... if the EU was broken down into pieces like that it'd be better for everyone.

Imagine a super strict scandi border control for anyone ouside scandi?

Would be great, as long as we quarantine Sweden so they dont infiltrate us within.

The only way this could feasibly work is Norway, Denmark and possibly Iceland. The swedes are beyond repair, and finland and the baltics are too far removed culturally for this to work

Fuck no, sweden is full of niggers.
Denmark, Norway & Iceland could probably do something cool though.

No baltics allowed but finland could be mini member for sure.

get rid of the niggers and Sweden's SJW government and then probably
also only for scandis
the language barrier would mess everything up.

all you deserve is belgium dont fool yourself Jan

I would support it if Swedes lost the right to vote.

At least for three generations, yes?

No Arabs allowed either, so Scandis have to go.

Why would balts want be in a single ship with cucks?

noty

Your country is a joke compared to Denmark. Hell, your country is a joke compared to Africa you gigantic faggot.

I'm not Nordic, but I say no.
Sweden, Denmark, and Norway should keep their independence.

If we cleansed our country first then I'd be all for it, but as it is right now I'd say no, I'm not gonna let the fucking retards ruining my country destroy my brothers as well.

I'd include Finland and the Baltic states as well.

Sweden used to be my love. Ever since I was a little boy I wanted to move into that paradise.

They crushed my dream.

I already said Sweden wasn't allowed

Do you want me to google translate it into chinese for you, my yellow friend

Blame the SJW cucks and communists infiltrators

No. Our degeneracy spills over way too much as is.

Seems like your childhood dream was shared with half of africa and the middle-east

or the usual suspects

All your unionization efforts would be hijacked by Jews toward the same agenda of EU Federation. The minute you excluded Sweden they would call it a racist movement.

Same. :(

I want to blanda upp with a norwegian girl.

Who cares, we are an alchoholized population with no purpose in this world, and Norway girls are horny as fuck, please come and fuck all you want anytime, all day every day, while under heavy influence of alcohol. Thats Norway every weekend for you, alcohol and sex. You can literally fuck a new girl every saturday if you want to. Fuck this world, fuck this country fuck it all. No purpose anymore.

Hell yeah. Once the swedes has awaken and the mudslimes are gone we shall unite!

>You can literally fuck a new girl every saturday
>No purpose anymore
Seems like a contradiction m8

That's what extreme wealth and comfort does to you.

Personally I am glad the financial debt crisis hit us and made us less decadent, anxiety and pressure build up a society and make it stronger.

I dont support anything united with Sweden in it. Some of their non coalburning genetic swedish females, sure.

The rest can go make like a tree

Looks like a nigger made it into Polen after all. But then again, I understand that you don't know what it's like to be high on money and wealth. Our society will collapse, and our children will be valueless. It also makes our country easy prey for Islam. Over time our welath will diminish and we will wonder "How did it go away? The gubbment told me it was going to last 4ever!" And in about 15 days we will have communist revolts countrywide demanding massive welfare and thus our wealth will be even more diminished. In about 200 years after that we will figre out that we will have to do capitalism again do recreate wealth.

>he wants to fuck your swedish womyn
>based denmark
what

Who will be your wifes bull? The African 60 IQ Male or the genetically same dane with an IQ of 100?

not if sweden is in, but i would accept finland

Look at the flag

Norway and Denmark should form a Union together. But one that preserves Norway's and Denmark's culture.

Can't and shouldn't be done yet. We could create a trade-bloc though. But full integration? No way. Sweden fucked up. In Norway we have our oil monies and sorry, no sharing.

But beyond that, danes, you're alright in my book. And swedes, you're alright, but seriously bro, you're being cucked.

Finland, you're not scandi.

Fucking loled, memes are real

>non coalburning white, genetic swedish female qt3.14 refugees when

It's virtually the same, but Northern Norwegian culture isn't the same as southern though, and that somehow works.

>Who will be your wifes bull?
No one, you on the other hand seem to have given up.

>or the genetically same dane
>leting a guy from another tribe fuck your womyn
huh

sounds like you're fucked lol

True

Baby steps little Netherlands, baby steps.

"little Netherlands"
Holland*

Norway and Denmark are very similar but I think Norway and Denmark should preserve their identities in this hypothetical union.

Its not like they can do much about it anyway, i live in Helsingor, which is 15min by boat away from Sweden, i can either pick them up from the street lierally from my window, or go there and get picked up, which happen, because swedish chicks instantly spot the only white guy that doesnt look like a 1/4 tranny with half a pound of butter in his hair at bars, or where ever

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: A unified, Nordic Super-Nation would be in our best interest if we are to survive. EU is failing and NATO wouldn't be able to help any of us if shit ever hit the fan (like with the hybrid war Russia is waging against Sweden and the Baltic states) in less than two months time.

I personally would prefer to unify Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Iceland.

Joint projects, coordinated defense and good trade agreements sure, but I'm generally against the centralization of power. I doubt norwegian fishermen or icelandic farmers would like fat rich people in stockholm or copenhagen decide what they can and can't do.

We should be like good neigbhours who invite each other for bbq's and help out laying roof tiles in exchange for a modest amount of cash and a bottle of liquor rather than a big broken household.

Some of your half Scottish bros would be up for that shit, we share some common ancestors, how about some oldskool dna enrichment, sounds like you fags need to embrace the fury once again

Thats a little thicc for a canal britbro. But a baltic alliance would be bomb. Just need Copenhagen as capital. ;)

I'd support a federation

Same here but only with true nordic countries, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Island

i would go for estonia, they are pretty much the only baltic country that doesn't hate Sweden historically.

I meant ethnic Scandis, Mohammed.

I really would.

Finland and Iceland could join no problem. Even greenland.

Sweden would have to get their shit together and deport their one million sandniggers and niggers before they could get to join though

Lol, Estonia is not Nordic.

I fuckin thought so.

Norway + Denmark = Least productive union in the world.

Pay fucking reparations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_extradition_of_Baltic_soldiers

sweden would have too much economic power in this union.
it would be like EU with germany which has too much power.
estonia is pretty much viking diaspora.

I want to hug eesti :3

no, only for estonia, get a nordic cross, then maybe.

Literally nigger tier

Only between Denmark and Norway.

If Estonia can into nordic, sure thing.