Well?

well?

find teens at slut.chat

Hail to the log

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !
7644y

If course OP

Post WWI art was a mistake. Painting died with Bouguereau and Cabanel.

stop posting art in this log thread

why

No one listens to Marilyn Manson anymore, faggot.

Hey guys, Andy Sixx here. Please stop posting threads about eating my shit. It's pretty disgusting actually. So just stop.

Sincerely,
Andy Sixx

it adds class to a lame wanna be meme

this thread is about consumption of logs

whats your favorite art anons

but that's unhealthy user. And art cleanses the soul

This is the new Milhouse meme. Black Veil Brides are for emo faggots.

this was never milhouse,it was lower than milhouse

I enjoy Color Field.

Hate me but there's nothing I can do about tit.

No i disagree i think its a simple design done well and in a way thats just pleasing to the eyes.

If its something like pic related though then i don't feel that enthusiastic about it. it comes off as too plain and needs more umf. though i will admit if the circle is done free hand it projects alot of the painters skill.

forgot pic

it's cool but that's not art. modern art is a scam

shit down my fucking throat andy

have some art

Logless shills don't understand art.

Fuck you, you little nigger bitch

this is a good thread

I will stop posting Sixx Logs when you stop creating such steamy dreamy creamy masterpieces with your ass.

Lol

MODS NUKE THIS IDIOT

Kek you think mulhouse can even compare at this point? Cute

Andy for president 2020. Make America's throat clogged again.

Good way to break that dangerous chilvalry.

Damn, how long you been posting these threads now my man

Top notch. I hope there's more.

Bump

gibs me dat butt hash mane

steamy butt log

Stop not posting log threads.

Dubbers

Well you made it. It's a meme.