When is ok to kill someone ? the only thing that make me not do it is the possibility of a eternal hell...

When is ok to kill someone ? the only thing that make me not do it is the possibility of a eternal hell, and im agnostic but just in case

pic for attention

i mean if you’re an agnostic and the christians are right you’re going to hell regardless of murdering somebody

There isin't a good reason user.

Then again their is no hell so go bananas.

there are reason when someone fuck you a lot

i just dont want to do anything that is bad just in case i dont care those idiots but i want

You should learn english before you start killing people

self defence

why? fuck you

obviously

The only reason i havent killed someone is that i think i would be caught and fuck up my family.

>is the possibility of a eternal hell
ironic considering you're already in hell.
why else would god send the devil and all his demons here?
don't forget, you're here forever

When you can get away with it. If I could start shooting card carrying communists and not face punishment I would.

Killing literally gains you nothing but momentary satisfaction, at risk of lifelong shame, guilt, death sentence or life in prison with no anime or vidya

why do you exist

Why do you want to kill people?

Legally? Self defence when the other person has the intention of killing you. Or join the Army. To kill a person of you're choice? Never. Legally or otherwise.

Self-defense, or protecting someone you love.

/thread

those consequences are great though!

>the only thing that make me not do it is the possibility of a eternal hell, and im agnostic but just in case
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

why?

people that hurt me when i was a kid

That doesn't give you a valid reason to kill people, it's a great reason to get therapy though.

It's human nature to wanna kill to protect your own interests, but if we want a functioning society, we have to not kill each other. Apparently, some of you have had your minds poisoned by society, if you think of killing as ultimately wrong.

Even for traditional fundamentalist bible believers there are plenty of opportunities to take a human life without any of those pesky eternal damnation consequences.

The translation "Thou shalt not kill" is a very bad one. The original was much more like "Thou shalt not MURDER" - a very meaningful distinction. Then, and now, there has always been plenty of killing going on that, because it was permissible, sanctioned, etc. - was not and is not considered murder.

So, for example, if you are a soldier in the military and are ordered to wipe out an entire village of weeping peasants: totally not murder. And, for example if you are obeying the laws of your country and prevent someone from harming someone else, by killing that first someone - provided that it is done in accordance with the laws you live under - also not murder.

How did they hurt you? There are valid reasons to kill someone I'd say, really depends.

Apparently it's okay in the name of peace...

got my attention
when they try to kill you!

g'morning user.

G'day to you, user.