Newest celeb thread!

Newest celeb thread!

peypey

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !

h-hi
I-ve b-brought s-some cakes....

You can't have a celeb thread without my dear sweet Jewess Queen

starting off strong user

i want to touch

Kek

Hey all!
I like cake...

stutterfag switched waifus??

lolno

cute pits tbqh

did u add that flower crown? lol I like it. this is my phone set up right now :3

My queen has the eye of the tiger. I want her to pounce on top of me and tear me open with her claws and eat me

post feets

ah cool..carry on then..

CUTE. I've never seen this one. more rare ems?

What do you do with pits? I have no pit fetish so I'm curious

Her face when I show her my enormous ring I've got for her

kool as ice

Is she laughing at your little weiner?

HOT

this pic i can work with

Who do you think is hotter? Vic or Mads?

dunno, just like how they look. i dont get it either m8

fucking perfect

team JLaw checking in

Definitely Vic

Gtfo you nasty, slimy log sucking asshole

Define rare

wew. same ensemble here

They are both nice to look at but VJ is totally in on bellybutton fetishes so her. Dan did good work with her that foot loving monster.

Tickle

those tits just drive me mad

Oh, Jewess Queen when I lay my head down on the pillow will you be able to telepathically connect with me so we can be in each others thoughts and dreams

Ah. Well then. I can just say they look smooth but I don't know anything about what makes a pit sexy

Oldie but goldie

Lick, smell and cum on them, in general. They are fun to look at. It's similar to a woman showing her tits when the pits are nice.

messy Emma

YES

hell yeah! doesn't get cooler than that
like that one. that's rare. I've never seen that one before

:3

what a slob!

That would make her giggle
So basically like my foot fetish just with pits. Got it
Thanks

pretty much

Feel the wrath of the Munnishers

I want to dream of you, my sweet hunnybun boo boo. And when I wake up I hope my dream will come true that I awaken next you so I can wrap my arms around you and cuddle with you and worship you and show you undying love for the rest of my life

thats exactly what makes them sexy

hell yeah!

>Feel the wrath of the Munnishers
cringe

mad

glistening Emma is a force to be reckoned with

abandon thread

post her feets

I like qts giggling

bye Felecia

i thought it was cute and punny c:

mad, i say