Be me, 20 y/o kissless virgin NEET that lives alone

>be me, 20 y/o kissless virgin NEET that lives alone
>go to the same shop every day for the past 2 years
>buying fruits, milk, and some other stuff to try and stay healthy
>cashiers always ask "do you have a clubcard?" after they're finished swiping the groceries
>routinely say "no"
>today cashier is 8/10 qt
>hand her my groceries
>she finishes packaging them
>asks me "are you online at all?"
>say "no"
>she says "oh, okay then" with a strange look on her face
>pay for my things and leave
>mfw I realize she was asking me out
>mfw I'm so beta I reject the only girl that's ever asked me out
>mfw Tesco clubards cock blocked me

show penis

Damn, feel you brother in the same boat over here. But shit that's a big loss.
Sure you'll find a way dude.

do this:
>go to store
>find qt
>jokingly tell her you made instagram or any other social media account, referring to previous convo
>if she remembers and asks you what your @ is, you got yourself a date

and now that we have this thread let's share my own autistic moments
>be me
>14 or 15
>am in new class but people generally like me, make new friends
>have at least 2/3 girls that like me (did not notice at the time because autism)
>sit next to one goofy/funny girl
>most obvious hints thrown at me
>"user, my boobs hurt, I think they're growing."
>"look I got new underwear" shows me panties and says "feel them"
yes that actually happened
>actually have no idea all the time
>eventually she got in a relationship with a friend of mine, they broke up, I still text her sometimes, she refers to us as "meme friends" and she sends me normie memes on instagram
>still virgin btw, feelsbadman

OP here, I had a similar girl "friend" that did the similar things. Like randomly smelling me and saying "oh haha I just like to smell people", I just brushed it off as her being weird. Damn she used to be so cute, with bright red hair. I looked her up last year and now she has chunks of metal in her face with some ugly ass mohawk and acts like an edgelord.

You're only 15 don't worry about it lmfaoo.
When you reach 20 it's damn shitty.

I hate myself for this shit because when a girl likes me I just have no clue at all untill they're over me already. literally happens everytime, I only focus on girls that don't even like me.

was 15 back in the time, 18 now

Just go back and ask her for her number and what kind of food she likes... seriously it's not that hard. Be a man and remember that your dick is harder than any real life situation.

Ohh my bad,
Yeah I'm a year older. Fucking sucks doesn't it.

it is :(
luckily for me I haven't had an actual crush on anybody for years so I'm not really hurt, but the virgin part does hurt.

Sucks more when you're in a club talking to a girl for an hour and she's like "You have any hot friends"
lmfaooo

Fuck these hoes right?
MGTOW here I come.

You dumb fuck... She wants to know if ur online so they can let you know that you can sign up for a memership of sorts.

If that's true then I don't know what feels worse

Man, i feel so sorry for you now.
Go back and find a way to ask her out.

I don't think that supermarket does things like that.

Put me in r/Sup Forums screenshot

ouch, or the "I wish I had a bf like you"
the love of my life told me that once

In ten years you're going to cast magic missile and level the Twin Towers 2.0 or open up a chasm underneath a Chad Gym. Then whose going to be the one crying? Hint: Not you.

That's rough, feel sorry for you dude.

kekd

No matter how difficult life gets, no matter how much pain and agony.. you can always, ALWAYS just off yourself

Could be an option if it gets that bad lol.
Hopefully it won't.

Is she still there? If so then get your ass back in there and talk to her fag! If she's gone for the day, wait until she's back there, get some groceries, go through her line, and fucking talk to her. If she brings up this event, brush it off as you had something heavy weighing on your mind that day. Stop being a pussy and get back there now!

>>asks me "are you online at all?"

It was probably some online offer

>goes grocery shopping every day
>doesn't sign up for the rewards card
Are you stupid, OP?

My friend was a majorly autistic a few years ago but as he turned 18 and got into going to live metal shows and shit he's been havin one night stands pretty often. I really recommend just getting a hobby that you meet people in.

They are making their marketing based on your preferences as a buyer, faggot. It's a trap.

my problem is that I'm extremely uncomfortable around people I don't know when I'm sober.
once i get to know people I'm pretty extroverted / energetic, but usually I just have really bad anxiety

Im on the same boat mate. I met my now 2 year girlfriend through fucking smoking while in a party. Being drunk helps out a bunch and whats there to lose? Your liver? Maybe in 20 years m8 dont worry.

girls are shit fam

take the cockpill

Then you're just subsidizing other people's rewards. Believe me, they can figure out who's buying what already.

that reminds me of another autistic story
>go to party, don't know anybody but I'm turned up and in the mood to talk to anybody
>chill on bed with some girls I've never seen before
>eventually go outside chilling at different places, they decide to play spin the bottle
>cringey, but fuck it
>kiss multiple times with one really hot/cool girl
>we keep talking a little, she touches me alot
>talked to her on snapchat a little
>NO IDEA what to talk about with her, I come across as incredibly boring
>we have our own joke that only we understand, that's the only thing I can talk about with her
>she still shows interest but eventually I'm losing her
>still sometimes talk to her about that joke between us two
>no idea what else to say
feel like shit because I know I missed out and she's in some on/off relationship with some chad

Thats not even autistic. Thats a fucking start. Just invite her to a movie or a beer or something and i bet youll come up with more shit to talk about

no it's autistic because it's been a solid year now, and the awkward opened messages after we've talked about our joke make me want to jump off a building. sure it's a start, but with this girl it's over unfortunately.

>be me
>16 yo in science class
>teacher set our place on the first class we had
>placed next to a 7/10, feelgoodman.jpg
i don't talk that much, not afraid of women of something, it just that i hate having, or just talk to someone so i don't really talk to her
>fast forward 3 months
>qt put her left hand on my right leg
>penisgettinghard.webm
>i think she noticed it and she start starring me in the eyes directly
>she smile a little and start moving her hand on my leg
>god i wish she jerk it
>her hand start getting closer to my dick
>she rub her hand maybe 5 long minute on my fully expanded cock

hope i was not that much autist and fucked her she was fucking hot and some nice big tits for a 16yo.

never heard of her since

if I'm going to talk to her again, I'll have to come up with a solid plan with an answer to every single thing she could possibly say, and I'll have to analyze everything she says at least 5 times

best part about her is that she posts memes on her insta and they're not even absolute garbage normie memes, they're quite decent

>wat

all remember is her name celia, forgot her lastname because we had 3 remy, 3 alexandre and 3 celia...

Wow thats unusual

i still remember that moment, i sometime fap to this. fucking wish i still remember her last name so i could see what she look like now but well...

You gotta chill. If you make nervous plans you are just gonna fuck up. But the memes are a good thing because you can get a real life conversation to start from them

Haaalp guys
>Be me
>15 yo rn
>Never kissed or anything
>Multiple gals been throwing hints at me
>This one particularly
>Qt 8/10
>Lemmesmash.jpg
Pic related

Kek go back and give her your number

>15 rn

MODS

Fag

b&

underaged B&

Take it easy you arent late from anything. I lost my boyhood at 14 and i regret it. it was too fucking early

UNDERAGE B& MODS GET IN HERE

B8ed m8

I'm 13 and I don't give a shit

You were probably continuing the conversation long after she ended it and used that as a way to get you to leave.

got few more but with another girl

>history class
>teacher is a boring faggot
>litteraly talk, move and write like a faggot
>girl next to me is nammed Alexandra
>solid 8/10 emo or shit like that
>she's saying that the teacher look kinda gay
>agree and speak a little to her
>get back home and fap with her in mind cause she's a fucking 8/10 and never been that far
kek i'm a retard

Oh boy felt like it was obvious bait

UNDERAGEFAG SPOTTED

>sister got a douch in her class
>told us the guy is JERKING IN CLASS
>fast foward 5 years
>douch's brother is in my class
>seen the guy jerking 3 time in the same day

look like it's running in the family

MODS

She means are you online in a sex offender database

Whaaaat

btw, after all these autistic moments I'm talking to a chubby, freaky bitch who wants me. she says I can come over whenever but I only want to go when her parents are gone. also when I cum I want to gtfo as soon as possible. any tips for a virgin fag like me?

be last saturday

>close friend invites me on a nightout
>tells me he is meeting a childhood friend of his
>a few of her friends are coming too
>one of her friends is a 9/10 qt, hotter than any girl i've ever pulled.
>end up in some shitty night club
>she's giving me those looks, basically screaming come over
>play it slow, don't wanna jump on her within an hour of meeting
>keep teasing it until eventually I start dancing with her
>not long till she's grinding on me
>neither of us have even drank that much
>so much chemistry
>so much sexual tension
>dance and make out for around 3 and a half hours until club closes at 4am
>after we leave we keep making out outside
>my mate comes over and asks if i'm coming back to uni with him
>she looks at me and shakes her head, hardcore fuck me eyes
>look at him and say, yeah lets go
>tell her i'm leaving, ask for her number
>she has this confused look on her face and just sort of awkwardly hugs me and leaves with her friends

mfw i realised i rejected the hottest girl that has ever wanted me
i can't explain why i didn't go back to hers. probably because i'm autistic

Pic related is bros gf

fuck your friend for going over to you, maybe he didn't realize what he was doing but damn

feelsbadman

Pls

Nigger, you're 20. You're still a baby, chill the fuck out. Then you're nearing 30 and still a virgin you'll have a reason to post sad pepes.

Go on /fit/ or Sup Forums self improvement threads if you want to stop being a betafag.

Imagine a guy saying that to a girl in the club.

nah he came over just to find out what was going on, he told me that he expected me to leave with her but was just making sure.

Don't be such a faggot

kek

you are still fresh in the ways of wizardry young one
for you have many trials and tribulations before you
you may not yet call yourself a wizard, you are just a mere fledgling in the ways of the mage

Man there are a bunch of faggots here

How do you afford to live alone and buy shit it you are neet?

Bunch of Sup Forumsitches

>be me 15 yo
>that autist in our class is getting boring
>few friend and i tell him that to become our friend he should give proof he's a cool guy
>so we tell him that we all at least once took a dump and or pissed in hallway
>Autist began to tell us that he's a cool and that he will do it today
>break time, we see him going to the hallway so we start to get away from him
>come back to us 10 minutes later
>-hey guys i fucking did it! ha! i'm a cool guy now!
>tell him he's accepted and we're all going to see his work
>fucking laugh like a the bunch of retards we are. tell nobody of this
>when he wasnt near us we told few guys that someone shat in the hallway
>all the kids of the school heard of it and they all wanted to see it
>we start telling that we heard someone saying that the autist did it
>autist got fired of the school 3 days

lads, its Sup Forums. don't act like you're not the same lmao

user I have a wife and get pussy whenever I want, unlike these fags.

Autist was waaaay cooler than you and your ratting snitching friends

gl in 10 years time when you're depressed but can't leave because she'll take your shit. women r only good for their pussies my man

hence why when you said you have a wife you didn't say "and I'm happy" or "she's the love of my life!" you just said you get a lot of puss, because that's all they're good for :(

Nah bruh my wife has the hots for me. I'm happy as Fuck with my marriage.

bitch please, i did it WAY before him, everytime i could do it, spread my shit on the wall, piss on the doors, jizz on the door's key hole...

don't take me for a newfag

She is the love of my life, nigga

Kill yourself, permavirgin.

Next level autism here

Maybe OP will get lucky and be raped

It stinks of beta-ass little girly faggots in this thread. The fuck is wrong with you whiny ass retards?

Dude, get the fuck back in there and ask her out. Literally make a joke about how you didn't understand what she meant by "online" and how you thought she meant the clubcard. No fear user. It's not too late, just go for it man!

Lol. These are just typical Sup Forumsros

If this is true you are a horrible person and should kill yourself immediately.

OP is probably too beta to do that

If this is true you should kill yourself immediately. You don't trick a retarded person into doing something and then tell on them. What the fuxk is wrong with you? Kids these days....

ues but what ever, even in public toilet, if i can spread my shit on the walls i'll do it. once you do it, you won't stop
fuck you

She probably still wants you m8. Ask her out so you can hookup and/or have a relationship.

autist was not the correct word, he was the douch guy... a chad if you prefer

i'd do it again if i could