Whats community college like Sup Forums?

Whats community college like Sup Forums?

like a log slidding down your throat

Fuck if I know.

You here, Dan?

nah it's more like an onion ring clogging your arteries

its 13th grade Sup Forumsro

Enjoy easy A's and not challenging yourself.

MODS BAN THIS DOLT

The one I'm in is a lot like regular college with night classes for working people, but I'm sure this is the case at a lot of other schools. Is there anything in particular you want to know? As a 36 year old returning to school after dropping out the first time, I'd be happy to help a fellow Sup Forumstard with some information.

This, community college is minor league play. High school with ashtrays.

its not even nasty,funny or good trigger posting its just boring but sure keep posting these if it keeps you entertained

It's alright if you're looking for cheap education where you share class with overweight 36 year old nurses

Is David Spade.

with a qoute from Neil Young

Just like university except a lot smaller and cozier and with much shittier extracurriculars.

But community college was actually all updated and new compared to my old ass state school. And a lot of my cc professors were adjuncts who worked at multiple universities as well so there's not much difference

Hotter and more frequently hot girls at the university too I guess

This goes for at least the first year of any college other than tech schools

Was that really a Neil Young quote? I don't know who I thought it was but not him.

yes, from out of the blue. Young was really sad as he found out that Cobain quotetd him in his farewell letter

At my campus nearly everybody smokes, except for a few vaping douchebags and a few kids straight out of high school.
And I've gone to a few campuses, and so far they're all the same, so I hope you like the smell of tobacco.

My campus is tobacco-free. No smoking areas anywhere. I'm sure the smokers have some spots somewhere out of sight and that's fine. It's not in my face anywhere and that's all I care about.

there's usually good access to pot and dorky girls that wanna fuck a lot.

How do i meet babes in CC to get vagene and bobs?

Quote from The Highlander.

I was making a joke. Apparently it fell flat.

that quote is from neil young, lul

Nah, it was Def Leppard, "Rock of Ages".

wow brad pitt really let himself go

Slightly less Jew controlled than the big schools.
>only slightly

Like university, except filled with the sort of people who regularly post on Sup Forums.

Why is David Spade quoting Curt Cobain though?
Spades entire career has been one long fade.

Useless, next question.
Get a fucking trade and thank yourself later.

Can confirm it is 13th grade. Im in this year straight out of high school. I'm sure uni will smack me in the face when I'm out of here

I've never been to community college, but I've been watching a lot of Community recently and it's really funny.

Stick to rules of the internet and the way is clear.

It's like high school but easier.

Godspeed.

I'm at sbcc and its amazing, cool teachers, hot girls and campus is right next to the beach!

Its worthless unless you are using it to make getting your bachelors degree cheaper. IE get a two year degree in Minnesota and then you only need you major specific classes in a state 4 year school.

No joke you can graduate with 2 degrees in 3.5 years - 4.5 years this way and save yourself 2 years of expensive tuition.

It worked for me.

Dont get your two year degree thinking anyone gives a shit though. I dont even put it on my resume nowadays unless Im going for a specific position where it might be relevant.

As for what its like, its basically like a second senior year of high school but with only burnouts, retards, and the occasional underage high school tryhard.

I remember being drunk the whole time. I literally got called out by a dick classmate for taking a swig from a flask in an accounting class and the teacher, who totally saw, didnt give a fuck because the standards were so low. That or maybe they are evaluated based on student performance so she didnt want to lose an A student.

I can give you actual advice if you want, tell me how old you are and what your end game is.