>today I have been working with her cleaning a house
>Out of nowwhere she drops the bomb
>"Im going to make you do an anti-drug test
>Internalscreaming.jpg
>Pretend to be ok with it
>"If you really dont smoke you shoudnt be worried, right?" she says
>Still pretending to be ok and answer "Yes, of course"
>Internalscreamingx2.jpg

What should I do Sup Forums? I dont even know when this shit will be and I just cant refuse or I'll basically admit it

Ask her why's she being such a controlling bitch and tell you're 19 goddamn years old. If you don't have weed in the house then you have nothing to worry about. Why does she have the right to get pissed because you've smoked at a friend's house or at a party? It's none of her fucking business.

Don't smoke weed fag.

>busted for weed
Nigger please.

Also what the fuck is an "anti-drug test"?
You are retarded.

Get fucked.

Smoke her out and ask about why she's so up tight all the time

Move the fuck
Out then!! If not obey her rules, that is some cheap ass rent. Do what you are told. If you want to rebel get the fuck out and stop crying to us.

Everyone in this thread is at least 15 or younger. Fucking faggots. Get off Sup Forums you degenerate losers

Dude just color some water yellow with a little yellow food dye and put it in a 60ml or so bottle then tuck that bottle up between your nuts and your thigh for a few hours so it's warm enough to activate the colors on the drug test

If you live in her house you should follow her rules. Be reasonable and talk to her about it

Does that really work? I mean has it worked for you or what?

Or grow up

Weed exits your body naturally after about 12 hours after the first time you've smoked, for 6 months i would say atleast 3-4 days to a week before it exits your body. just hope to jesus christ that you get tested after that.

BUY FAKE URINE FAG

What sorcery is this Sup Forums?

>19yo
>living at home

Kids these days.

>19
>afraid of mom
Stop being a giant pussy and just tell her you smoke weed. What in the fuck can she do about it?

kys they make money off shipping

eat lots of fruits (don't mix)
or vegetables with lots of water like cucumber

go jogging, do cardio

this way you will clean very fast

Itt: underage b& pls

modsmods

your fucking 19 years old!!!! grow a pair of balls
Its YOUR CHOICE to smoke bud or not
I personally don't smoke no more, kinda reversed on me
Used to relax me now makes me paranoid
I don't find anything inherently wrong with it, if you are getting high and its causing issues in your life for whatever reason then, Don't fucking smoke.

Either way be a fucking man, CHOOSE!!!!

FFS kids these days are real fucking pussies

>the ol' if you have nothing to hide bit again, is it?
Play it up, dude! Tell your mom to fuck off and start acting like a drug addict and tell her you're addicted to crack, meth and heroin and you've been doing it since you were 4 or 5. Give her something to really worry about, get your money's worth on the false accusations.

Fuck accuser parents that are the biggest judges of everything they know jack shit about.

You're a god damn adult

Stop replying to this faggot you dumb nigger

you're fucking 19 move out or straight up tell her you been chiefing for 6mo you a grown ass man beat she ass if she get mad at you

Try and get some rehab out of it. Basically use her ignorance and paranoia against her and go hang out with some people for a few weeks.

Fuck that. What's he going to start scrambling around eathing wierd shit for? Because his mom thinks he's a crackhead for 6 years? LOL

Get some piss from a friend.

Or just tell her the truth and to stop being such a controlling bitch. If she wants to kick you out for it, then go. You're losing out on experiencing life by being held down like that anyway.

Pee on her to show dominace.
I'm a stoner too, as long as you're managing your life on your own nobody has the right to tell you to stop. BUT if you live at "hotel mom", you're fucked. Grow a pair and start your own independent live. That much mor fulfilling anyway, even though you might have to smoke less.

Or he can not GAF and not go hunting down piss.........

Op if you do decide to go pee hunting here are some tips:Go for someone:Around your age,weight and of the same gender. Best method of collecting a small soda bottle.
Before doing the test take a balloon attach it to bottle top flip bottle. Fill balloon tie of knot and put it in pocket or store in bathroom before hand.after emptying balloon on test re-knot it so you can discreetly put it in a pocket without a mess.

That is actually a good way to make it, thanks so much

You shouldnt care, youre 19.
But its most likely cause you still havent made adult decisions, you need to move out, or atleast get shit done in life (looks bad if you dont have anything going for you and you only smoke weed)

ask a friend to give you his piss. worked for me in the past. kinda gross but yeah do it and do it smart or confess u tiny bitch

>be 19
>Is worried about drug test
>Is actually 14

>mfw i have a medical marijuana card, my mom is totally cool with it, supports it and believes it should be legalized countrywide, AND doesnt smoke herself.

Listen good.
Go to the store, you need to find the stuff that they use to make gelatin (should be a powder)
Mix it with water and drink it, but get ready cause it tastes like ass.
Basically it does this.
When you smoke, all the stuff you inhale and gets in your body sticks to your fat.
In the case of the taking a piss test, your body soaks up all the thc/cannabinoids in the wall of your stomach and filters it through the kidneys and eventually out your dick.
By drinking the mixture above, it creates a thin wall on the layer of your stomach, so your body doesnt soak up the thc, and you piss clean.

I recommend drinking a fuck ton of water and exercising a lot.

Have him locked up if it's illegal where he's at.

And all I have to do is drinking it a few hours before the test right?

Yeah, that should be okay.
But you want to drink a fuck ton and piss before just to be sure you get as much out as you can.

Grow the fuck up.
And your mother is a cunt

same, user...

feels fucking good

How much time do you think it takes to clean your body naturally since last time smoking? Because the test will be in at least 3 days and I havent smoke for 2 days and it was just 3 hits from a pipe

>Drink shitloads of water couple of hours before test
>Eat Creatine to make piss yellow
>easy win

Grab the bull by the horns and tell her you smoke every once in a while. You'll be busted anyways and she will not trust you. If you confess, you can confess to less, control the narrative while also demonstrating that she can trust you to be honest.
This will give you more leverage while negotiating consequences. Also, it makes you less of a faggot. Godspeed, OP.

Tldr:

Need to make and agreement that would hurt her greatly if she is wrong. Such as I will but since you are so un trusting of me i expect you to lick the toilet bowl clean with your tongue for thinking so little of me and not trusting me that way your not down right denying it but expecting something you want to see or her to do in return that she would never agree to do

Naturally, Id say a few weeks. Most say a month but its a little less than that.
But if you drink a lot of water/cranberry juice, eat watermelon, exercise and keep pissing you can get clean in a week or two.
About a year ago I had to do this, literally a week before my test and I smoke a lot.
Did everything i said above and passed with flying colors.

Drink a bunch of water before you take the test. Might help.

have him arrested
throw him out on the street
ground him apparently since he sounds like a fucking baby

Fuck me pls senpai

OP is fucked lol

OP needs to drink a bunch of cum

you can get someone older to go buy fake piss at a smoke shop. Some tests can be diluted with water.

the police would be able to lock everyone up who ever smoked weed if that's the case.

she might just force him into drug rehab when she should be looking into faggot rehab

21, just went to a drug test for a new job about an hour ago. So I knew I wouldn't pass. Got my gf to piss into a container and stashed it between my legs, under my nuts. Then when it came time to piss in the cup I got enough privacy to squirt it in.

There used to be this shit called Bensinite (forget how its spelled but souns exactly like I spelled it) that was a couple hour instant detox.
Used it a few times back in the day, it works.

You are fucked man.

They are going to be able to tell that the urine came from a girl.

So unless you are a lesbian with a gf, good luck to you.

They wont.
I did this shit a lot, used to have someone piss in a condom and tie and tape the condom to my leg, always worked until one time it busted on my leg. .

Already got the pass. They stamped it and everything, no further testing needed

420 speaks truth

that's retarded. drug tests are only checking specifically for drugs (and even then it can be specifically for just a handful of them). Unless they're sending that urine for an expensive and complete urinalysis they wont find shit they're not looking for. i.e. hormones