Help. i'm really sad. Sad sad sad sad

Help. i'm really sad. Sad sad sad sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWkq7btSQvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

me too user lets be sad together

welcome to the club of sad people friend, grab some cookies, why are you sad

Sad about anything in particular, or is it just one of those days / years?

youtube.com/watch?v=yWkq7btSQvs

maybe you happy always

Sad evening everybody, sad guy here. Why you all sad? Maybe we can solve each others problems or try at least

Please don't be

Source?

Dad forced us to euthanize beloved cats. Still can't get over. It's been three years. I dunno how to cope.

original poster here. sorry new to this site. Dunno basic things yet. Maybe i should lurk some more.

found out a month and a half ago that my moms cheating on my dad and im lowkey addicted to weed idk i cant get off it because 0 willpower

i have 0 motivation to feel better too.

wassup sad bois

I wish it never happened.

i guess i'll have to get used to this pain if i don't want to kill myself yet.

3 years. It's been a while. I know your pain but you should get over it. Thinking about it won't bring them back. Don't get me wrong

How?

Think about it like it was necessary. Don't think that you could stop it. Still don't get me wrong

i guess its pretty common for us potheads to front like we love weed when in reality i absolutely hate it unless im stoned

I honestly don't think it was necessary. i really miss them tho. I know I can't have them back. I just wish it never happened.

Why do you hate it? Everyone i know love it.

Ok I can see that you are in real pain. So maybe you will get any better I you get I of your chest. Tell me/us what happened. Don't tell if you don't want to

holding on to grief too much is not good, you have to eventually replace those things that went away with something different, whether you want to or not. it may never be the same, but if you don't try to seek joy in the current things in your life you may never find it.

dubs

Oh boy can i join the sad?

well, its weird. i dont really hate it unless im thinking about it. so i still live with my parents and I dont want to think about moving out right now even though i should. both my parents smoke, so i subsequently havent bought weed more than 3 times, instead, i just take little amounts from them and it makes me feel so snoopy and like shit in general i guess idk

The best cure for sad is TBH get mad you need to hit something a person a bag or just start fucking, good pussy/dick can change a mood

I quit for a week to get a job but im back smoking again. No willpower to quit smoking cigs and my deadbeat mom left my sister and moved across the States with her swinger cuck boyfriend. Bad abandonment issues my guy.

Why is it that for some people who barely try life just falls right into place for them. Good grades. Money. Girlfriend. I've tried so hard in my life and I'm tired of being last. You could just say I'm bitching and I am but I feel like life is not worth living as I feel I'm not getting anywhere anytime soon.

Oof.
My parents divorced when I was young.
Separated from half-brother and half-sister.
Found out my little bro was an accident.
My dad get's put in jail for cocaine and sexual assault.
Pretty sure he raped my half-sister.
Haven't seen any of them in years.
Years go by.
Mom re-marries eventually.
Less than 2 years into the marriage my step-dad dies.
Complications with a knee surgery.
Fucking absur.

I now realize I could've greentext this.
Too lazy.

>using windows

cuckeroni and cheese