I'm bored, AMA

I'm bored, AMA
also giving general advice

will you play d&d with me

How do I hide a woman's body?

How do you hide a woman's body while playing d&d?

What starter should I take in pokemon Heartgold?

Got anymore quest memes?

Why must we feel an existential pain to breed, even when we have no desire to lay with a woman?

I hear a cry deeply entombed within me, that screams to have a son. It shouts like a beast to rear, teach, and mentor this beautiful creature that cannot be.

Because women disgust me, and I am gay.

Why must we be tied to such a cruel other? To be destined to reproduce with the devil. Why not two angels come together instead?

Basically no

you talkin bio son specifically?

I would if I knew you user, I'm arranging to play every 2 weeks.
The best way to hide a person is probably to burn their remnants in an oil barrel and throw the ashes in a body of water
By rolling 15 or above
Chikorita
Because it's part of our natural instincts, for a lot of people it is their life goal to breed and produce their offspring. It's pretty hard wired into us. It's pretty tough when you're gay as you'd like the 'best of both worlds', while I have nothing against gay people this is why I couldn't have a homosexual lifestyle. There are ways around it, you can have your offspring birthed by a mother and it still be yours or you can adopt a child of your own.
It's tough.

Yes. The thought of having to find a wretched harpy to create one, and allow her to infuse her disgusting selfishness, manipulative, and cruel demeanor in order to have a son, feels like begging the devil to create one for me.

And the devil has a few... "minor" things he would like to add to the deal.

Any son I have, will be tainted by them.

But, you have parts of a wretched harpy in you too.
What?

>I would if I knew you user, I'm arranging to play every 2 weeks.
Chikorita

> we might be friends now. you got a roll20 account?

It's true. So sad. I would part them from my body with a knife if I could.

Women curse us so.

Actually I've yet to make one, first game with friends this Saturday

Go be gay somewhere else fag.

>Implying I'm gay.

I'm just me. And women disgust me so. I've dealt with too many of them.

Didn't you say
>Because women disgust me, and I am gay.

How big is your penis?

I don't have one

How big are your tits?

I did. It's just easier that way than explaining about my particular "identity." In truth I don't really feel a gay identity, but I prefer men, and thus its just easier to say that.

All the gay identity, non-binary, genderfluid, trans garbage has zero appeal to me. I'd rather we drop these fucking labels.

However, everyone else seems to love them, so when in Rome.

average

And what IS average?

Why is your sex so intrinsically awful? I have never seen such spite, hatred, and calculated social terror, as when it is between two women.

Why semen smells like cum?

find a label that works for you, Tumblerinas come up with so many different things you might as well find something that works for describing you
I myself am bicurious
Women are emotional, a lot of them don't know how to deal with these emotions so they ape out in hopes of attention and causing different emotions in people. A lot of them like to think they're always right and not really consider the other perspective. I'd say not all of us are like that but a great majority constantly seem like they're on their period. I am not surprised why they are quite disliked in many places on the internet. Some are so bad they ruin communities for example in gaming.
Why does cum smell like semen?

Ok thanks, enjoy pretending to be a woman

believe what you want

So op what chadoing

I truly don't wish to hate them. I have a mother after all. But I have watched two or more women conduct a psychological WAR with one another over months before. And they roped in other people who tried their best to avoid it, into this world war of the bee queens.

Why can they not just be irritable, but respect other people? Recognize that perhaps, they should attempt to minimize their poor behavior, and not inconvenience others?

It has seemed heartless to me, when they hurt others, because the hurt they seek to inflict does not just seem to be an outlet of frustration, but a vicious lasting wound, that attempts to cause grevious lasting damage upon that victims life. Turning friends against them, attempting to ruin their relationships with others - does it not seem seem overly cruel? Why can they not give eachother their space, and live and let live?

When men disagree, they might fight, knock the shit out of one another, but they each seem to back away and let the other live their separate life. When women do it, they infiltrate their foe's inner circle, and attempt to destroy everything they've built and cause ruin,

They bring guns, to a knife fight. It is cruel, and unjust. And I do not understand why they consider these courses of actions acceptable, when men do not.

Brushing my hair, talking to people, browsing Sup Forums
It's ironic because a lot of women will respect others but those that they see as close friends. They're loyal in that sense but bitter to others because they might see them as competition or just someone that gets in their way. I guess some, even if they inconvenience others just, mostly think of themselves. If they come out good in the end it doesn't matter much, if that person doesn't have closer relations with them. I don't understand it personally but it's something I've observed. I'm more of a tomboy though, so maybe that has something to do with it

Please continue being a tomboy. It has put a good head on your shoulders, and you seem to also see the injustices, and cruel behavior I do too. And no one should be that cruel to others emotional well-being just because they dislike them.

You seem like a decent person. Whatever it is you do, that fuels this flame of good conscience, please never let it run low.

And if I may offer a single bit of advice when dealing with men: be kind to them, be fair, but never be afraid to be assertive and make your opinion known. Decent men respect decent women. Cut out of your life those who do not meet this requirement.

This gentleanon bids you farewell. I hope life is better to you, than it has been to me.

You know how the old saying goes: show tits or gtfo
Now it's up to you to decide what path to take

Thank you, it was a pleasure talking.
I'm here to give advice not to hear your bitching in my own thread. That rule only applies to attention-whoring women who need to mention the fact they're female in ever situation possible when nobody asked them. I revealed my gender only when asked how big my penis is, for obvious reasons.

Once it's out it's no going back. So show em or git.

Pretty sure the rule applies to all girls.

actually no, this was Sup Forums's way of combatting attention whores trying to derail threads but now newfags think it applies to everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’ve been on Sup Forums for almost 11 years now and have never in my life heard this exception. The fact that its coming from a girl not posting tits lowers its validity even further. Nice try though. Tits or gtfo.

What other boards do you lurk?

Hey I guess we have an ol seasoned old fag here who just happens to be a girl too, huh. It's interesting to say the least.

sure you have
a variety I guess, I once counted and it's every apart from
Mecha, Auto, Torrents, Retro Games, Very Important Posts, Cute/Male, Animals & Nature, Alternative Sports, International/Random, Business & Finance, Cosplay & EGL, Comics & Cartoons, Graphic Design, International, Literature, Transportation, Quests, Sports, Traditional Games, Toys, Travel
I guess so, what about yourself? what do you come here for?

tfw to poor to buy game i want

I know that feel all too well. My most played games are F2P

well that's all for tonight folks, it's actually getting really late now so I could either do another one of these some time or never again

Ok cya around op

We probably won't meet ever again, and that's why I will miss you
Do have a good one

What is