I just got my 1st match tinder since I installed it yesterday...

I just got my 1st match tinder since I installed it yesterday. While I was trying to figure out how to begin the convo with my match, a light bulb lit itself just above my forehead.

The idea I would like to propose my dear user friends is that we cum up with a fool proof chat plan to win a date on tinder. All with contingencies and shit; for the good of all Sup Forumsros. We all know /b is and will always desperately need it.

ITT: Come up with a Tinder fool proof chat plan for the benefit of all our fellow Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165905221
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noice

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165905221

some good ones in there but you have to be hot and athletic to pull them off

>hot and authentic
Not an option here. Kek

Try some, like this one

One key point to remember according to me would be:

Try to just be on brink of cocky

To that end...you can begin with something like
I want your opinion on something...Do you like coffee or wine?

To which she will reply one or the other.
I will let other b/ros chime in from here, 'coz that all I got :/

jesus christ, that fucker's hung like a don.... oh yeah

Usually doesn't work. Will only work if you are really good looking AND the grill is very loose as in bordering on whore IMO.

You've never actually taken a girl home, have you?

You guys are all pathetic. Stop objectifying women like this. Be a nice guy and you'll get the girl. Stop pumping and dumping women with theses apps. My best friend is out on another tender date tonight. And I know I'm three days she will be crying on my shoulder over some asshole she hooked up with. But one day all my hard work will pay off and she will see me as the great guy I am.

If you aren't attractive then be prepared for a lot of rejection. A lot.

I have actually. Quite a few. Even been married. Not anymore though. Although I have a thing for shy girls so maybe that has something to do with my style...

Triggered much?

If would have read you would know OP is looking just have a plan to win a date. Nothing in the post seems to objectify anyone.

And if being yourself won dates there wouldn't be so many single people looking at apps to do what's supposedly natural.

This is bait, right?

Bait? No.
Ironical? Maybe.

mayebe I'm missing something but how was that well played? what's the joke here?

It's not. It's bait for suckers to think acting like a sleazy chad will get them laid. Sorta like this guy...

It's "well played" because this is the fake tinder account he used: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165905221

>oh my dear

listen faggot. there isnt some magic button for this. first sight, second inside.

if you look good enough she will be looking to keep the convo up..

"sorry for wasting your time"

Try that line with a fake account like this and see how far you get

Fair point.
But you know this is mostly for 5-6 guys to be able to win a date 5-6 girls. So ...

Kek

If you need a friend

Kys virgin.

hello can i catse magicspel for you?