first for kristaps porzingis

Name ONE (1) reason why LeBron shouldn't get MVP

James Harding

John Hardo

Anderson's 3 is gonna be hot tonight

jesus christ 10 3s already. just fuck off and die

>"Warriors only shoot 3's, jump shooting teams never win"

Cavs are gonna witness real 3 point shooting

>member when people said mark Jackson was dumb when he said curry ruined basketball

Go rockets

It's weird that Lebron decided to go full meme, you would think he would remember what happened to golden state

vs elite playoff defense they wont shoot that many. cavs are just fucking around and getting reps in.

Don't let me down Rockets

Anyone else got no scoreboard on the Rockets feed, got no clue what's going on.

More spacing to drive

Hoping LouWill puts on a clinic

Holy crap the Rockets literally have zero offensive strategy besides chuck 3s the second you get the ball hrow your bigs to get offensive rebounds so you can keep chucking them.

This is a fucking joke to basketball lmao. They are goign to force the league to change it soon since every team is going to take this easy fucking strat and build a team around it.

needs to step up to get his 6th man award

the rockets drive to the basket too. anderson just attempted a jumper

(You)

they drive to the basket too

You're about 4 years late buddy. Teams have been building like this for a while now

andersen is awful at anything but shooting 3s and harden is the only driver because hes the only person who can draw fouls easily.

the league does feel very formulaic right now, I don't usually watch unless it's a marquee matchup like this. and even then..

>Toni's face when anderson takes the worst shot in basketball

Warriors run a dynamic offense, Spurs run a dynamic offense. Rockets do nothing like that.

HARD3N

Kyrie's handles are on point

with the way the rockets play they'll go up 3-0 vs the warriors vs spurs and then blow the lead due to a cold shooting stretch and lose in humiliating fashion

i was just using anderson as an example. harden is not the only driver

I hate KL so much and would have never thought that I have to say this, but the Cavs are really missing the floor spacing opportunities and 3 point shooting he gives thim...

>mfw this commercial
>mfw this ho retarded but i would still hit
>mfw goat cheese walnut salad
>mfw get to pick genre but only if its comedy

god i want to beat the shit out of tina while i smash her

I would still do her

Dekker had no chance

it almost went in

Damn, what's the point in kids even learning anything that isn't a 3pt? It's more efficient, easier, and requires no athletic ability. Are 2pters extinct?

I'm sick of Harden getting foul calls for every bullshit little flop shot. I don't blame him for exploiting the shitty officiating to win games, but the refs need to do better.

It's not reliable enough. Sometimes you just need 1-2 points

it's incredibly reliable and every season it's become more reliable. there wont be any reason to take 2pters unless you have a completely open lane.

wait until the playoffs. last year the refs held their whistle and harden got like 5 fta a game in the 1st round.

It's the rules that need to be changed/adjusted

lmgtfy.com/?q=high variance three pointers

The Cockshits can't make a single layup right now. yet they have 50% 3fgp. which is more reliable?

>cockshits in the paint

You still learn the dribble moves to get yourself open. You still learn fancy layups to look cool.

Your Cleveland Cavaliers mvp

The average for three is 50% paint shot or a >45% midrange shot. Over time 3s might be more efficient but that isn't always the sitiation

>wait until the playoffs. last year the refs held their whistle and harden got like 5 fta a game in the 1st round.
This is my only knock on his game. His scoring is extremely dependent on the refs. If the league doesn't want him to do well, he won't do well.

I mean the dude didn't even make an all-NBA team last year, a year between two MVP tier seasons. Biggest snub of the goddamn century but the point is, Harden is the NBA's little bitch, if they don't feel like giving him calls and sucking him off then he's going nowhere.

>harden has more than DOUBLE the free throws of the ENTIRE CAVS team
>faggot cocklet fags complaining about refs
KEK
E
K

the mid range shot isn't as efficient but you can see teams like th spurs run an offense that doesn't feature mid range shots but lets players take the best shot available. if they are open for a mid range 2 they're gonna take it.

Harden pls b ok

cavs havent shot a single fucking free throw retard

wow i hate the rockets now

Beverley is worth way more than Shumpert

Stepped out of bounds before the foul

And 1

Do you feel in charge?

This guy is right, what Harden does season after season ist just ridiculous. I don't want to hear a single Burger complaining about diving in football (soccer) ever again

Cavs are unironically the most refballed team in the league

I feel power flowing through me

Kek you again

AHAHAHAHH

LMAO GET THIS NIGGA OUTTA HERE

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

>cockshit """""""""fans""""""""""

WHAT DOES THE SHIRT SAY

WAT KIND OF CHIMP SHIT WAS ON HIS SHIRT FOOLS?

ALRIGHT WHICH ONE OF YOU JOKERS DID IT

black bull

white wife

Where is harden did his doorstopper peepee hurt?

>LE MEME ANALYTICS GM
>LE MEME NO DEFENSE PRINGLES COACH
>LE MEME FLOPPY NO D BEARD
>LE MAYMAY 3'S TEAM
>LE MAYMAY FUN ON COURT FANS
MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE MEME FRANCHISE MAYMAY FRANCHISE

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Battle of the 2015/16 warriors vs 2015/16 warriors

ya his pee pee go ooo aah, need doctor

>cavs got a lead with lebron on the bench

wow the cockshits defense is that bad huh?

Me desu

>cavs not ahead by 20 with harden in the lockeroom

wtf is this shit?

streamable.com/f4unz

Stop lying. It was me desu

Kid lasted 4.5 seconds, where did my run rank in among the goats?

Nice """"""""""""""""""""""""""""foul"""""""""""""""""""""""""

harden is back

Harden's memethrows are fading

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE FOUL? HIS HANDS WERE DOWN. HE WASNT TOUCHING HIM

holy fuck the nba really sucks hardens tiny microdick

LOL NIGGER FOUL

FUCK THESE FUCKING REFS THIS IS NOT HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED

Someone will deck Harden for these "fouls" one day

TURN BACK THE CLOCK

>some 36 year old bench player is torching up the rockets defense

fucking kek

If you were the defender why would you even argue with the ref knowing your man's reputation?

NENE

Cavs playstyle is literally more cancer then the warriors these year.

They were supposed to beat memechuking not join it.

Shut up Hans don't you have homework or piano practice to attend to?

>How much is he paying you guys, really? Is his bank account even in the black?

That harden foul was completely retarded. cavs have been dominating these cucks. fuck off refs

IS IT DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME??? CAUSE WE SETTING THE CLOCK BACK

I am Croatian so no. I watch nba till 4-5am and sleep till 12-13 pm

>lebron
>kyrie

driving to the basket you literal nigger.

its all a ruse to make the paint wide open for lebron and kyrie, just wait until the eastern conference finals when the cavs average 60 in the paint

Good if you were mic'd up for the moral victory, bad for painting a target on your back for the stripes.

cavs are still underrated imo
it feels like the team's having a down year but they have the same record as the rockets who are playing so well that harden is considered for mvp
they clearly have higher levels of basketball within them