What would you do if you woke up as the opposite race or the race you hate the most?

What would you do if you woke up as the opposite race or the race you hate the most?

See if the internet were still on and if I had any liquor left.

>race
I think you mean ethnicity*

I think xou mean faith tradition

Go out and fuck a bunch of white women.

No, he means race

I would probably eat a dog and then drink feces whine while desperately praying that North Korea doesn't decide today's the day they're going to while me and my pathetic excuse for a people away from this earth.

Collect welfare.

I'd have to get surgery to get my giant jew nose fixed.

Get a job.

We only have one race...the human race friend!

For me, maybe I should get shot and blame the police as to put more unneeded attention on my race

Saw this on another website. Where 30 people voted.

you can't deny we all have genetic differences in our race/ethnicities or whatever

So, WE WUZ AFRICANS?

Isn't this just proof?

I've see this first hand on people in my home town and even here the condition mentioned, but is this just a medical issue or are black people mutating due to living farther north?

medical skin disorder, I believe it is called vitiligo and I had seen on people

Dindu noffin

I've saw it quite a bit in my home town of about 8k people, but it was mostly on women who were 30+, maybe saw it a hand full of times on children.

I mean like is it an environmentally caused mutation or just a bad mutation.

All tah easy white cunt.

I would start collecting data about how africans have a lower IQ and such to maybe redpill some people who would normally spout racism if a white guy did it

Start shitposting on Sup Forums about white women being irresistibly attracted to yellow men like myself

vitiligo can be genetic and it is implied that the environment takes effect on
nothing is conclusive I believe