This OP was a faggot. Bump and share

This OP was a faggot. Bump and share.

man's got a hot wife
he shares his wife

this shit happens everyday lad why is he such a faggot?

Anyone get her FB?

Nah she's cool with having Sup Forums come over to vegas and suck her poo of a biro. Old OP was a cool and truthful guy.

>Sup Forums in 2017
Who is Charlie Wellon

Maybe thats what they want you to think...

This is Charlie but he has almost everything on private

Nigga, even her wedding pics with some army guy were posted on Sup Forums on 2014/2015... nothing new

Newfag detected lol

OP from the other thread here. Looks like you guys failed. She didn't even get a single message from you fuckers.

Guys i'm the guy that found this guys girlfriends instagram. Really didn't expect my night to go this way but it's been good fun fucking with this guy. It's late here and I think I'll go to sleep keep up the good work Sup Forumstards

Damn I was about to go to sleep but it looks like I'm gonna have to post your girlfriends profile now. Cunt

Harper Adams University? We're you too dumb to get into anything else???

We're. Fuck I'm gay

Guys I fucked up original fag is not Charlie Wellon I fucked up.

This ain't the guy?

You didn't even "fuck" with me. Literally nothing happened. I don't know what you were expecting but nothing came out of it.

Nope OP was playing it smart by not denying it

This is hilarious, you guys literally have no idea who I am. Just give up and maybe I'll share more nudes tomorrow if you all behave.

Are you posting this from the divorce lawyers office?

>you guys literally have no idea who I am
gee, I wonder if its because we're all user, faget

You fags are dumb, its not hard to dox this guy but ya'all fucking it up so bad!

Be ashamed...

Then do it faggot

It makes an awful lot of sense for a self-employed biomass engineer to enjoy putting peoples' biomass into their mouths, though.

ur dumb

Honestly I am ashamed I was the guy who started this because I hate people like the original fag and in the process of fucking with him I ousted poor Charlie Wellon who's a innocent in all this

Do better then, asshole

All original OP wanted was for an user to come and fuck his wife while he watched. Why you guys gonna do him so dirty

At least I'm not ugly

EMOTIONS ARE FOR THE WEAK :D

I hope nothing happens to Charlie

Why would you think I was Charlie anyway lol

Poor Charlie is getting screwed over while I'm sitting hear laughing at you sad faggots.

No ones doing anything to him unless its you, so maybe calm the fuck down?

We should all tell charlie we are sorry and maybe dox this fucker good for fucking with charlie.

>implying we care

Some one made this thread so obviously someone cares. Anyways I'm ditching this thread now. You guys aren't getting anywhere and it's just pathetic now watching you guys try.

>I'll share more nudes tomorrow if you all behave
Stop talking like my cunt ex and post em faget

>pathetic
says the guys asking to be cucked on the internet