Sup Forums So my ex came back at me claiming I'm the father if her unborn child. Pic related...

Sup Forums So my ex came back at me claiming I'm the father if her unborn child. Pic related. I hired a lawyer & she is due next month. I have evidence she was prostituting while pregnant & using drugs. If the child is proven mind, do I have a good chance of at least getting half legal & physical custody? I will of course pay child support, but I hear horror stories about dads not being able to see their child even though they meet the financial obligation.

check 'em

Depends on the state your in

>paying child support
cuck

CA

I'd say it's a state of fucked

Her online prostitution page with pics.

How is paying child support "cuck."

CUCK

Those are some big areolas

babby's first Sup Forums word

>implies the CUCK

You are fucked. You'll pay for someone elses child for the rest of your life.

Why did you think it is a good idea to have a relationship with a whore?

Didn't know she was a whore till after when she came back pregnant. I'll take a DNA paternity test after the baby is born. But if I'm proven the biological father, can I use text, screen shots of her prostituting while pregos to get more visitation & legal rights?

You probably could get full custordy in Germany with real proof of prostitution.

She was offering sex in on online pregnant hooker club.

"the pregnancy was definitely planned"
you're fucked. she wrote this when she was 4 months pregnant, so 4 months before she told you that you're the father. you should get ready to find out that the child has 50% of your DNA.

if it was me getting used like this I would kill her before she gives birth. not saying you should do that.

I deal with divorces quite often as I'm a paralegal. Get a really good attorney (aka a crooked one that knows the judge) and youll easily get full custody.

Without the crooked attorney you still have a very good chance.

What type of evidence is best?

She's been doing drugs and drinking while pregnant... why would you want to raise that mess? Get rid of it. Hire someone to punch her in the stomach. A homeless guy would do it for free, if she had anything to sell for meth and he's really hurting. Don't trap yourself with having to deal with 2 waterheads for the rest of their lives.

Yeah we were living together in Dec & Jan, creampied her all throughout that time. Kicked her out in Feb, couldn't stand her bullshit anymore. Comes back to me in late April apologizing & begs me to take her back. Kicked her out a month later. She was back to her bullshit. Found out she was prostituting from her mother place in May. Now I have to take a court ordered test. If mine, I would like to legally punish as much as possible

>taking care of your offspring is being a cuck
Spotted the nigger.

Kek

Dude it was planned..
The people in the FORUM knew about it.
You need to take full custody if you want the kid.

You should be able to get full custody if you're the actual father and you can prove she's involved in illegal activities.

>repeatedly creampied her
You're a fucking moron. Unless you want a fucking kid always wrap your shit or at least pull out.

Do you think screen shots of her posting ads, texting clients is good evidence?

if the baby is black you are a double cuck
DNA test might help (maybe the baby is someones else), but still you were cucked because
>prostituting

A thousand thanks user

nigger

why do you exist

Didnt work out with the father..

Welp.