High school student, 15, is caught on Snapchat having sex with 25 boys in campus restroom

>High school student, 15, is caught on Snapchat having sex with 25 boys in campus restroom

why are white girls such whores? (pic related)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600521/High-school-girl-caught-camera-having-sex-multiple-boys-girls-bathroom-campus-school-hours.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=810h-HY7gyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol Florida

i shall resent the 6 comment but the rest of the pic is right

With you 100 percent.

>why are white girls such whores?

Leftist social conditioning that makes girls believe they're empowered by being sluts.

What would you do if you were this girl's father?

>implying nigs aren't even more

What is wrong with redheads?

Shitskin/nigger women are much more promiscious you stupid subhuman Fiji nigger

>american students

Why is number 8 a red flag?

Some guys are pussies, that's why.

OP I'm on mobile. Where are you from?

I don't think there is, but this list was compiled from science (like #5) and the experience of anons.

I have never dated a redhead. Fucked one in college a couple of years ago and heard she was acting crazy in her first job.

All I know.

Whore role models. Guys in the 80s and 90s just wanted to fap, so this is the natural result of what is portrayed in the media. Makes me wonder how huge of faggots the next generation will be.

>Whore role models.

This. So much.

But the Kardashians and almost every female singer and every female actress.

Plus putrescence like Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer.

Ruining a once-great culture.

It goes a lot farther back than those three skanks.

>It's the Fiji Islands cuckfag using Sup Forums posts as evidence in a thread that's already been done to death
Quality thread.

They're predisposed to being fucking mental.

>tfw my sister is 8 out of those 10
I feel bad for her current pet manlet.

what's wrong here? this girl is empowered and exploring her sexuality

8 out of 10.

Good God, man.

No fucking joke. I legitimately think she's not able to have kids or she would have been 9.

Women dont usually take interest in male oriented hobbies right off the bat. Its usually a last ditch because they couldnt make proper female friends and need to attention seek from males.

Its like the girls who say theyve always been "one of the guys" or cant bother with female drama. Thats short for "Im a whore and people hated me for it".

I wouldn't mind a girl who's into 8 or 9, but that's because most girls my age fall into at least one of those categories.

you're bound to experience some fucked up shit going to a public school in florida

>tfw my gf is half of those things
also she is 13 and has BPD

how fucked am i Sup Forums? i'm 19

You're European, so you get a pass. Maybe like a 6/10 fucked.

Can confirm. Every red head female in my family is either bi-polar as fuck or just batshit insane.

Florida negro students have to rob old white lady's homes for their paper and pencils.

THE GIRL WAS WHITE AND THE BOYS WERE BLACK!!!!

Insane slutty coalburners.

#10 hurt a little bit

>why are western* girls such whores?

It started with cultural liberalism

Kill yourself, pedophile.

It's a sign that you must kill yourself

They're whores who want easy male attention

Rare?

I'm on mobile too but I think that's Fiji

Yes, it's Fiji.

How so, user?

Are you a man who had to learn that lesson the hard way?

Or are you a woman who is a #10?

Someone hated their dad I guess. Also, for some reason it seems like women really are "color blind".

Redheads are insane. Sucks, but it's the truth

Niggers should have been deported back to Liberia after the Civil War.

R A R E

make me :^)

This

my ex was a redhead, had an eating disorder and was fucking insane, likely borderline or something

every other redhead I've known wasn't quite right either

Even if it was only 7 or 8 instead of 25, the poor misguided teen already violated #5 in one half hour or whatever.

Her poor husband.

There are literally millions of women walking around with such experiences, anons.

And they all want to marry a good hardworking hard-studying man like you.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with. But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

>Dear slut.
>You have mistaken me for somebody else.
>Now be a hero and please stream it

I've been out with 1,2, 8 and 9. Can confirm.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.
Why breed with such a woman?

Unless you're a weeaboo beta male, you don't. You want a girl who likes the same things as you that are unisex like music or films. And you shouldn't like anime anyway.

I think I know you irl, do you hang out at renfe train station in valencia?

>Rare?

sick.. parent's must be real proud..
how long before she kills her self? 1-2-3 years?

There is nothing wrong with 1,3,9. And 8 is godess tier thing if it isn't some fake nerd shit.

>I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.
Well, it's too late now, bitch.

Maybe she will justify her slutty behavior by BLAMING WHITE MEN!

Her poor future husband.

Poor unsuspecting bastard, working hard at university right now, not knowing how hard fate will fuck him in the ass in 8 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=810h-HY7gyY

Why Valencia has so many freaks and Castellon and Alicante are so fucking great?

Second post solid post

b-but whiteknights said highschool girls aren't capable of having sex until 18!

>My sister is 8/10 of those
>She is only 15
I always knew she was fucked but not this bad.

Redheads are usually crazy, mentally unstable and have toxic personalities. No exceptions sadly. That was definetely my experience and it was the clearest sign to me.

This one always gets me

That's nice, but my ship has sailed already.

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice to "get a good girl". So get a Good Girl, anons. Or become a MGTOW.

> #6. Redheads.

Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never dated a redhead. Fucked one in college, but maybe that doesn't count. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. No bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship.

There's nothing gendered about video games or guitars though.

True facts. I've dated a lot of girls and the only two that weren't whores were the ones with
>parents still together
>less than 5 dicks (1st girl I was her 5th, current GF I am her 2nd)
>no eating disorder (rode that train once)
>no tattoos or piercings, current gf got a tiny tattoo on her ankle after we started dating
>only saw one cry as we broke up
>both were interested in my hobby (shooting) but had their own hobbies too

Flip side
>ex gf
>no idea how many guys she'd been with but it was a lot
>divorced parents
>nose piercing
>fucked like a madman
>probably cheated on me at least 3 times while dating
>cheated on me after I left for basic training within two weeks of me being gone
took me 22 fucking years to stop dating whores

If you learned by age 22, you learned in good time.

>ship sailed

What do you mean, user?

Yeah, at least the 80s.

More like the 60s, when we were integrated with niggers more fully and white girls were exposed to real whoredom.

OP's link:

>Deputies have confiscated a cellphone amid unconfirmed reports of the recording.

>Police reports stated one girl was inside the bathroom and 25 boys were seen going in and out of the bathroom, according to NBC-2 News.

>Student Petislin Cadeau, 18, told Fox 4, that he heard some of the football team was involved.

>'I heard a video was around but I never really saw it or anything. It just like circulated around,' Cadeau said.

Damn. Where were the teachers?

Niggers will film everything.

It is like a moving selfie for the self-absorbed.

It is about the motivation, it seems.

Ho- ho- holy shit. I dated a girl who was nine and a half of these. Worst year of my life.

Classify all special snowflake diets as eating disorders and you've got a near perfect list.

But I will always roll the dice for a redhead.

What was the half, user?

Damn.

Is that a fucking cap gun?

Just think, there are legit fucking losers who will fall for this kind of shit.
Actually makes me sad AND mad at the same time.

all this is good and well, but some sluts bloom late and go undetected before their thirties when the desperation of age + slut culture turn them into downright whores. i hate my culture.

>tfw I dated a bisexual redhead cutter and learned from my mistake

Change that to any women ever

I think I know how this story ends.

my wife found a nice guy early on (me) and we stayed together for 10 fucking years before the whore symptoms started. her feministic/hedonistic opinions started popping up in our conversations. i didn't really give a fuck, because words are words and this shit culture promotes all kind of funny ideas that get people talking. then i started noticing the secrecy and one night after a fight she went out and came back drunk at six in the morning. i let this episode pass, but it happens again several months later and, in the morning, i look in her phone and see she called a colleague several times during the night.

the rage when i noticed i married a remorse-less whore who passed thirty thinks having fun is about getting drunk and turning on a bunch of guys (and perhaps giving a blowjob or two)

This is just a guide user. It doesn't help in all situations.

I have seen the situation you describe. I know a White woman who left her adoring husband and 2 young children to live with a nigger and pay all of his bills and do everything he said.

When she was 39 and the nigger was 25. No-job nigger with a police record.

And she paid all his bills. When she told him to get a job because her husband was going to stop giving her money, the nigger left her.

And she claimed to anyone who would listen that SHE was the victim.

Guess some of the nigger rubbed off on her.

A lot of men do, user.

Men with a good job and a future. Because she fucks and sucks him great and tells him she loves him.

So he marries her and doesn't know enough about the whore she really is.

And the marriage goes to shit and he believes her when she blames him.

Whores, user. Not even once.

yeah, i know. it's sound advice if the symptoms are already apparent.

in my case, i filed for divorce. i'll be buying back her share of the house and bidding the cunt farewell and good luck. i have the consolation that life will probably teach her the hard way. i wasted some good years of my life, but what's done is done. slut culture and feminism, which is basically the same thing, is fucking cancer. the slut had the gall to me: "all you want to know is what happened. it's all about treating me as an object, as your possession". i felt like smashing her face in.

If I know where you were, I'd definitely kill you.

Kill her

Just so you guys know, this is incredibly common in high schools across America where white girls are the personal whores of the football and basketball teams that are all black.

I'd say 80% of high school age women today date interracially and I see it up north and in the south. Not only are they dating interracially, but the women accept casual sex with men that don't care about them. And there are plenty of cases where the white female teachers even got in on being fucked by the black student athletes. There is something wrong with whites when this is happening in record numbers nationally.

So the only position for most white men is to be the beta bucks provider.

Sup Forums still refuses to take the redpill about the state of white women in the West.

Even their dating stats they alway post are outdated by now and dont include shit like tinder. With the west getting worse by the year they somehow think that women getting more degenerate sexually isnt part of the deal when it actually is

White women are killing the west with their bullshit and are throwing their genes away by breeding with the enemy. The western mens only use for them is keep the nanny state running that allows them to be degenerate whores

>implying
Buy a dog. Move to Maine. Live in a small town. Thats what Im doing.

I hope you didn't have any kids. Find another wife and have her be a traditional wife.

So daughters of single moms are whores, and their sons are usually gay.

What a time to be alive.

I FUCKING HATE YOU AMERICA YOU'RE THE REASON FOR THIS NIGGER CULTURE AND THEN SPREADING IT OVER HERE THROUGH YOUR CANCER MEDIA FUCKING BOMB YOURSELF ASUNDER FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER SCUM BASTARDS

No kids, luckily. I wouldn't know what a traditional woman looks like. All I see are whores. Where would you go about these days to find a traditional woman?

Sadly, some of that blame is well-placed.

Apart from 6, as well as the all the hobbies (as long as they do it because they enjoy it rather than for attention, though I do understand it is unfortunately a minority). I agree with you 100%. Also I'm assuming ruling out women who are into Asian culture doesn't exclude Asians themselves.